[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there is a difference between black men (well behaving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Adventure.png (618KB, 766x526px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure.png
618KB, 766x526px
Do you think there is a difference between black men (well behaving people) and niggers (the chimp out-types)? If so, then what do you think makes that difference? Culture/IQ/something else?
>>
No there isnt. Well phrased question though.
>>
>>134319002
Thanks man.
>>
>>134318804
"based black men" are mulatto, they are closer to a human than chimps :^)
>>
>>134318804
Most well behaved black men are over 50% white. Remember that a child between a European and a full-blooded African looks blacker than most "African Americans".
>>
>>134318804
definately
Source: no niggers in america quite like the ghouls
>>
>>134319984
>>134320330
Huh... Did not actually think of it that way. I've just called everyone clearly brown skinned blacks. Not too many samples in rural Finland though, so figures.
>>
A "black man" is simply a nigger who fears the consequences of his nigging.
>>
>>134318804

There are well behaving people and absolute degenerates in every single race.
>>
>>134318804
Germans are not anglos are not frenchpeople are not slavs. Why should all black nations be the same?
There are some high IQ, low violence black nationalities, or at least were, some genocides ago. Africa is a shitty place, really.
>>
>>134319002
This is correct.

>>134318804
But OP, the real answer is "self control". Everyone is capable of it, but not everyone has the same capacity to exercise it. Those that can, at the right times and in the right amounts, excel in societies as unicorns; all the while the liberal left proclaim them to be better than the other races in every way, shape, and form instead of calling them what they are. Outliers.
>>
None at all. If you train a bear to ride in a little car at the circus or put a chimpanzee in a little tailored suit it still doesn't make them men. Remove the discipline and incentives for reward and these trained beasts will soon revert back to wild animals.
>>
>>134320816
Not in the same proportions.
>>
>>134318804
This is like asking if there are well trained wolves. Sheep's wool for your eyes.
>>
someone with a strong father figure is most of the time not gonna fuck up
>>
>>134320711

Isn't that just the definition of a human?

Being aware of your actions and corresponding consequences?
>>
>>134318804
No just google warrior gene... a so called black men is only just better at hiding his inner nigger but he's still a nigger just waiting for the next chimpout
>>
>>134321052
High iw compared to other niggers and not compared to real humans right?
>>
>>134318804
Absolutely. Had a great interaction with a le based black man XD a few days ago. Probably a combination of good family, being raised out of the ghetto, and ambition. Just like people of any race. A lot of you haters probably have your only interactions with black folk on the city bus our outside the 7/11.
>>
>>134318804
>Culture/IQ
You said it yourself, OP. Ignore this edgelord >>134319002
>>
>>134318804
A fly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec
>>
Thanks for the replies. I was just thinking since I was reminded of my mom telling me when I was a kid that if I want to be treated like an adult I should act like one. This was the next thought I had.
>>
>>134318804
Higher levels of whiteosterome decreases chimp outs by 50-100%
>>
>>134318804
whitehat/blackhat
white magic/black magic
white person/black
>>
File: 1385786570517.png (611KB, 1051x876px) Image search: [Google]
1385786570517.png
611KB, 1051x876px
This pic explains the difference.
>>
The same difference between white men and rednecks.
>>
>>134318804
Yes, of course!

Black men don't speak in gib-gib-ooga-booga talk, don't listen to hip hop, wear normal clothes that don't advertise their anus, able to have a rational convo, and are all around higher IQ than their nig nog counterparts.

Nig Nogs. Well. We know them.
>>
>>134318804
I'm a mulatto, and I think having white genes and a white upbringing made be better off than niggers.
>>
File: nigger-_downsyndrome.jpg (206KB, 943x1447px) Image search: [Google]
nigger-_downsyndrome.jpg
206KB, 943x1447px
no.
haven't there been many cases of so called Black gentlemen acting like niggers and commit violent crimes? hum
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.