[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the natsocs/American racists on /pol/ think of American

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ahx.jpg (7KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
ahx.jpg
7KB, 314x160px
What do the natsocs/American racists on /pol/ think of American History X?

The table scene is striking, the neo nazi makes some pretty good arguments debunking the leftist bullshit around the time and some good critiques of black America so the leftist just sort of looks sad and walks away, rather than making any kind of logical comeback. That's repeated like when Danny makes an essay about Mein Kampf too its not responded to logically just with outrage.

His whole worldview of its bullshit that poverty leads blacks to commit more crimes and they are responsible for their own shit is never addressed or countered.

They just go for the obvious: hating people is exhausting, there are nice people in every race and neo nazi groups are violent with a lot of arseholes/frauds in them.

Is it secretly a very sympathetically racist film with the weak counter arguments being deliberate or is that really the best reasoning against neo nazism that Hollywood can muster?
>>
>>134301104
It's just another fun movie

Hollywood will make anything to entertain you so they'll make white nazi films, nazi kill films, nazi good films, slavery films, all these bullshit "emotional" subjects

I don't read into it too much, there's no deeper meaning, they are just pushing stimulation from every angle
>>
>>134301210
But surely if they wanted to condemn racism they would put some stronger counter arguments forward or at least present weaker ones from the racists?

I mean the neo nazi was coming across as the reasonable one
>>
>>134301104
The best reasoning against neo-nazi movement is a conversation with one of it's members.

Other than that, anyone who sits around to argue with nazis instead of just walking away is taking his own life in his hands
>>
(((neo nazis))) aren't really nazis. Aztual Nazis were good people fighting for a good cause against bad people. (((neo nazis))) are degenerate trash just taking their anger out on whoever is weaker then them at the moment, often times that being their own.
>>
>>134301936

No.

Members of the Nazi party and the SS were mindless fascist zombies. Do not confuse nationalist Germans who wanted to see their nation restored with the fanatical, quasi-religious Hitler personality cult.
>>
>>134302478
Wrong.
>>
>>134302478
A wild Jew appears.
>>
>>134301564
But yeah that's my point. Most of them I've spoken with have had really poor arguments that fell apart under scrutiny, but in the film they presented some pretty good arguments coming from a nazi in regards to US race relations. That makes sense in the Dostoyevsky true intellectual fashion but they didn't debunk them they just did the whole OH NO LOOK HOW BAD IT IS thing which is a pathetic counter.
>>
Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>134302478
Yeah also of the minority here that think the nazis were bad people
>>
>>134302717
Get a load of this bait
>>
>>134301104
Its a way better film if you play it in reverse
>>
>>134302706
Well,
Maybe that was the point.
No one would like the guy if he was just racist because of 'Muh color', if you make a character you want people to at-least sympathize with him, understand his viewpoint, and he HAD a point.

The point of the movie wasn't that he is wrong and should be hated, the point was that he was ignoring very important things in an effort to justify his hate.
>>
File: 1454058075263.jpg (178KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
1454058075263.jpg
178KB, 1000x737px
>>134301936

You are correct.
>>
>>134302717

Daily reminder that in Europe everyone was a serf for a thousand years. So, when niggers talk about reparation for slavery that lasted less than 100 years, I don't know what the fuck you want?
>>
File: 1500392221792.gif (353KB, 347x251px) Image search: [Google]
1500392221792.gif
353KB, 347x251px
>>134301104
It's standard propaganda. There's nothing redeeming about it.
>>
>>134303244
They want everything. For free. A black person born in the United States is already one of the most privileged people on Earth. They are mostly just too dumb to capitalize on that privilege and instead squander it and end up in prison, diseased, dead, or just living a completely meaningless and depressing life full of hoes, drugs, and ultimately worthless jewelry and other similar material possessions. They really deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>134301104
It's the movie that turned me into a "nazi".

I don't consider my self a nazi but most people would refer to me as a nazi so I don't see what's the difference.
>>
>>134301104
Don't forget that in the end niggers gonna nig. The film's message is that neo nazi gangs isn't the answer to the nigger question and also around blacks never relax.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.