[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW is really getting to people. Feminists are getting ups

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 80

File: video games.png (36KB, 648x425px) Image search: [Google]
video games.png
36KB, 648x425px
MGTOW is really getting to people. Feminists are getting upset, Tradcons are getting upset, MSM is getting upset, SJWs are getting upset, PUAs are getting upset. Who would've thought so many people would get triggered at seeing men go their own way instead of going theirs? Talk about insecurity. "Do what we do or we'll attempt to shame you into oblivion!" MGTOW will continue to grow as more and more men wake up from the blue pill dream and realize that the best life is a life lived your own way and not somebody else's.

http://archive.is/XgMYW
>>
>>134299643
Now that women quotas have to be enforced at major corporations I think it's about time we got some sort of political movement going to tax these independent women to pay for our gaming experience, we demand NEETBUX!
>>
File: 6-16-2017 10-56-02 AM.jpg (137KB, 1037x310px) Image search: [Google]
6-16-2017 10-56-02 AM.jpg
137KB, 1037x310px
>>134299643
Bump.
>>
>>134300018

Shaming tactics are the most powerful weapon women have.
>>
>>134299643

Hahahahahaha

I hope the Huffington post goes bankrupt
>>
File: 5963abd8aca0d.jpg (146KB, 689x891px) Image search: [Google]
5963abd8aca0d.jpg
146KB, 689x891px
>>134300308
It's the most powerful weapons people have when they want to take something from you.

TradCucks, Women, Jews, Niggers, SJWs all use shaming tactics to steal wealth and resources from White men.

Because of this they freak the fuck out with movements like MGTOW since it's a group of men they can't exploit.
>>
Please, don't turn /pol/ into /r9k/

Thanks,
>>
Meh, it would be funnier if any connection were more explicit - e.g., men choosing video games over relationships.

t. not MGTOW
>>
>>134299643
>Who would've thought so many people would get triggered at seeing men go their own way instead of going theirs?
That was the point. FIX LAWS NOW
>>
>be a pathetic failure with no useful skills, become a parasite on society with no job who beats off and plays video games all day, everyone looks down on you

>Haha I sure showed them!
>>
>>134299643
MGTOW exposes the lie that they are strong and independent. Thus the triggering. If they were strong and indepedent, they wouldn't need no man... hahahahahahahaha. WHITE MEN WILL ALWAYS WIN because all we have to do to WIN is NOT PARTICIPATE. hahaha. Have you seen the pictures of Zimbabwe resorts before/after whites left!? hahaha
>>
>>134301958
Remember to always pay your taxes anon
>>
>>134301958
>be a pathetic failure with a dead end job, become a parasite on society with no life who works and is subservient all day, everyone looks down on you
>Haha I sure showed them!
>>
>>134300308
Which is why a shameless person was elected to the WH.
>>
No! Bad goyim! Stop having fun and go back to your wage slavery! How else will I and Chaim afford those new yachts?
>>
>>134299643
they don't give a shit about MGTOW virgin geekboys or even realize they exist, they're mad because chad and tyrone won't commit now that they've moved onto the next wave of younger chicks
>>
Shit like this makes me want to become a better man.
>>
File: 1500073006519.jpg (87KB, 942x824px) Image search: [Google]
1500073006519.jpg
87KB, 942x824px
>>134301958
Shame all you want but I'm living the life with my NEETbux. Feels good waking up whenever I want and doing what I want.
>>
>>134301958
>parasite on society
A society that betrayed men, treated them as second class cizens in front of the law be it criminal or divorce compared to women, while the whole society demonizes men and wants to acitvely emasculated them by destroyen any and every place they could in the past retreat be it sports, movies or even politics.
A society that calls the most womens rights friendly environment on this earth a "patriachry" with evil white misogynists ..... while the same society/women cant open their mouths about actual patriarchies and the people in it or the religion of it... the same people that actively import what they pretend to fight in white people... And now when men say lol fuck you all i am out, suddenly its the evil men not fulfilling his contract lol
Yeah sorry fuck this society and fuck you too.
>>
>>134299643
The important part of the article is this:
>Aggregate hours worked for men in that group fell by 12% between 2000 and 2015, higher than the declines for older male workers.

Gee, I wonder if that means older male workers are holding onto jobs longer, preventing new positions from opening up.
>>
>>134300018
>One of my best friends works in a hospital and was dating a nurse there.
>6 months in he finds out she's actually already in a long term relationship and cheating on her actual bf with my friend.
>My friend feels completely shit and breaks up with her.
>She gets sad that he doesn't want to see her cause she's cheating and all the nurses turn on my friend.
>He's bullied by all the female staff constantly until he eventually resigns.
>He did nothing wrong but all the women side with the cheating slut.
>>
File: HP-Lovecraft.jpg (83KB, 969x1281px) Image search: [Google]
HP-Lovecraft.jpg
83KB, 969x1281px
There have always been men who didn't give a fuck about women or relationships. This MGTOW shit just reeks of insecure guys who can't get any pussy trying to maintain some control over the chaos in their minds. Yeah dude I'm totally going my own way, that's why I spend all my days bitching about women online
>>
Men and women need to reach some kind of compromise.

Without children society is going to collapse.
>>
>>134303300
well he shouldnt have been a fucking moron and dated a coworker.
>>
>>134302916
Too bad you can't afford to enhance your experience of reality. NEET is for someone who has never had money.
>>
>>134303300
Sounds like Nurse Jackie.
>>
>>134302777
You're a stupid fuck if you don't think MGTOW has chads too.
>>
>>134303596
Men have nothing left to bargain with. Women have everything. Why would they give any of it up when they are not wired to care about the future?
>>
>>134303596
and so it should
>>
>>134303907
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>134300546
>Because of this they freak the fuck out with movements like MGTOW since it's a group of men they can't exploit.

For every man that goes his own way is a woman doomed to die alone.

There is nothing more unwanted than an old lady except by her own family which she will not have.
>>
>>134299643
This is literally males version of feminism
>Hate the other gender and blame it for everything evil in the world
>Want to "emancipate" from it
>Noone will tell me how to live!
>Probably kike-inspired too
>>
>>134303954
>when they are not wired to care about the future?
Is that really true?

Whenever I bring this subject up to women they start by saying that it's unreasonable to place any expectations on them. And when I try and explain that this civilization doesn't have a future without a contribution from them, they just stop talking to me.

>>134304234
An end of civilization means an end of white people. Is this what should happen?
>>
>>134299643
Right off the bat Feminists get upset about men doing anything. Period. It doesn't matter what. Feminists get mad about men being Feminists. They're useful idiots who carry out one facet of Critical Theory. Without even understanding it themselves they're ideologically structured to complain about absolutely anything. The media is just an arm of the Jew, and they will happily run any story that paints white men in a negative light, especially if its playing demographics against each other.

No one has to use shame to argue against MGTOW. The issue is that its defeatist, and leads to the worst possible outcome for a culture. White people are the only ones upholding civilization, and if we're gone civilization as we know it goes with us. The future will be China as the number one world power, and the Chinese don't have any of the compassion that we express openly.

Men and women being driven apart by Critical Theory cannot be countered by tacitly accepting your own death. A hedonistic life is a pointless one.
>>
>>134304335
with the difference that men dont need women, really dont

if you leave men alone with no women, they will survive and thrive

if you leave women alone with no men, they will belly flop and drown and die

true story
>>
File: 1497868276325.jpg (52KB, 960x584px) Image search: [Google]
1497868276325.jpg
52KB, 960x584px
>>134303300
He's lucky she didn't do a false rape accusation.
Women do that to protect themselves when they cheat.
>>
>>134304919
Yes they do. We need each other, without each other there's no children.
>>
>>134304919
A 100% male population is incapable of thriving, anon.
>>
>>134304919
We need women to sustain our society. The MGTOW use hedonistic arguments. "We're having more fun playing vidya than we would have with some cunt". This is fucking retarded because having fun is not the point of life.
>>
>>134303954
This. Men's last remaining bargaining tool is economic productivity and peaceful submission.

Mgtow is the most effective way to fight this world short of an armed revolt.
>>
>>134299643
Here's the true redpill:

MGTOW is only a segway and a life raft to the Iron Pill -- from there, a proper family can be established.
>>
>>134299643
MGTOW is a natural response to societys current state of affairs. Yes it will lead to our demise. No there isnt anything we can do about it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators. The only adversity was the limit on space.
Initially, the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly, doubling only every 145 days. The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice, even though the experiment setup allowed for as many as 3840 mice in terms of nesting space. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.[2]

After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed

>Breeding never resumed
>>
>>134299643
Society has been gynocentric since forever. Women and children have always survived on surplus male productivity.

Everyone knows this intuitively. They may hate it. They may blame it on patriarchy, sexism, whatever. But they know it to be true.

That is why MGTOW has them triggered. When the host population is suddenly unavailable to the parasite population, the parasite will suffer.
>>
>>134299643
MGTOW is what those whom you hate want you to become.
Stop being a cuck, adopt the "Toxic male masculinity"
>>
>>134305233
It's useless.

The men that work are so insanely productive in this era of automation.
>>
File: 1499675667834.jpg (806KB, 1269x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1499675667834.jpg
806KB, 1269x1800px
>>134305370
This. Better a bitter mgtow fag than a beta supporting someone else's abandoned scraps
>>
>>134305327
White birth rates in rural areas is not below replacement. It is only crashed in the cities. Quality of life for whites also improves the further you get away from the city. Self reported happiness is higher in rural areas. You need to familiarize yourself with Bowling Alone.
The issue is modernity, hedonism, and low social trust.

Accepting death is self delusion.
>>
File: Cumulative net fiscal impact.jpg (42KB, 574x272px) Image search: [Google]
Cumulative net fiscal impact.jpg
42KB, 574x272px
>>134304335
>Women say feminism is bad
objective truth
>men nod their heads to the truth

>Women say mgtow is male feminism
objective falsehood
>"please men, keep nodding your heads after we said feminism was bad"
>"phew they fell for it. Now we can keep tax funded abortions, contraception, tax dollars etc."

Mgtow will never be male feminism because it is not a group. It is a loosely defined ideology based on self sovereignty.

Feminism has been recieving huge amounts of government support for the past hundred years. The white feather brigade during ww1 were the feminist groups.
>>
>>134300308
why they go so fucking crazy when a guy decides he doesn't give a shit what they say
>>
>>134300686
Just hang around, you'll start to hate women too. Not for the same sperg reasons as rk9, but for the way they act
>>
File: Contemptuous Stares.webm (393KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Contemptuous Stares.webm
393KB, 720x480px
>>134299643
>MFW I have a good goy office job and can't remember the last time I played a videogame
>>
>>134305584
At this point, every woman is infested with the DNA of the hunder niggers they have sucked off "travelling and finding themselfs"

They are all abandoned scraps

A good life can be lived going MGTOW, a life of wealth, peace, options and serenity of mind

More that a 90% of men have had troughout history
>>
>>134300308

It only works on betas though.
>>
>>134305471
>Stop being a cuck, adopt the "Toxic male masculinity"
So become like the muslims to defeat the muslims? No thanks.
>>
>>134299643
Artist of 4chan need to go the way of looking into latest connections presented by Elizabeth Beck whom is investigating the dnc's fraudulent behavior and connections with human trafficking and organ harvesting
>>
>>134306058
when feminists etc say "toxic masculinity", they mean just being a fucking man. It doesn't mean being a third world savage
>>
>>134299643
Nobody cares about you mgtow loser until you spam the board with your autism.
Just like nobody cares about other special snowflake freaks like trannies until they try to normalize. Fap to cartoons and fantasize about robot women because you're a loser that can't get a real one in silence like trannies used to dress up as woken in secret
>>
>>134299643
>jews destroy western civilization
>jews get angry that white men unplug from reality
Turns out the white man is kind of essential to running the whole thing huh?
>>
>>134305857
Women and men aren't equal. Recognizing the rightful hierarchy of nature's design is necessary to form healthy lasting relationships. No clear headed man hates women for not acting a man's equal.
>>
>>134305921

Every time I play a video game not only do I get really bored and nihilistic, but lately I've started to feel physically ill too, not even joking. I can see how others would enjoy them but I feel as though I've done everything I can with video games.
>>
>>134306271
It's kind of hard to see them as equal when once they get the right to vote they start voting like niggers
>>
I'll just leave that here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>134303517
Nuanced aproach you've got going there Finbro!
>>
>>134306271
>No clear headed man hates women for not acting a man's equal.
its more of the fact that act that way, and then demand they be given superior status for no reason. Not to mention women overwhelming vote leftist, which destroys nations. Women have turned into horrid, vapid things with a self absorption that borders on psychosis. They have no original thoughts or ideas, they aren't creative, they can't carry on a conversation that isn't about them.

i could go on, but i have to go to work. Point is, the modern women is horrible
>>
>>134306271
You're right men and women aren't equal.

Women are superior. They can do anything a man can do, and they can have babies on top of all that.
>>
>>134299643

Trumpcucks in a nutshell right there.
>>
>>134300308
Shaming isn't going to work on MGTOWs because MGTOW isn't a retreat from the fight, but an embrace of a man's right to spiritual self-determination.

It's monastic is many ways. The MGTOW has options the pussy addict cannot. Quitting women is like quitting alcohol. You can't possibly know how much it rules over your life without stepping away.
>>
>>134299643

Men have always worked to better themselves in order to secure a woman.

Get an education, get a well-paying job,buy a house... you've now successfully secured a nest to attract the female of the species.

But the sexual revolution has turned this on its head. Women don't want to be housewives anymore, they dont need men to make their way. So... men stop offering what is no longer desired of them.

Also, the sexual liberation tanked the pussy market, you used to *need* to provide the ring, the money, the house, to get laid - now women are giving away their commodity for free.

What do you think happens when you flood the market with cheap goods, then act surprised that nobody will pay a premium for it when its cheap if not outright free down the block?

Ironically, these progressive feminist articles bemoaning men's lack of responsibility are clamoring for a return to the 1950s.
>>
File: IMG_2242.jpg (24KB, 411x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2242.jpg
24KB, 411x485px
>playing a rigged game
>>
>>134300308

The trick is to be beyond shame, having money helps with this.
>>
>>134305921
I have a good goy office job but I don't do any work lol. I spend 8 hours at work but only two of those hours--maybe less--is actually spend working. The rest of it is spent on here.

I haven't been able to enjoy video games over the past few years. Don't know why. Maybe the games now just suck, or maybe I'm getting old (25) but the last game that I actually had fun with that didn't feel like a chore that I had to force myself to finish was Dark Souls.
>>
>>134305233
Yeah, I guess. The cold shoulder works well enough, but only if the other party is able to learn the lesson before it's too late.
>>
Funny how deciding to not do something upset people.
>>
>>134304335
There it is, folks, the shaming tactics
>>
>>134304919
>if you leave women alone with no men, they will find new men
>>
File: 1499208920286.jpg (490KB, 838x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1499208920286.jpg
490KB, 838x1182px
females can fuck off from this thread,the men are talking.
>>
>>134306751
Shaming won't work at all. The only method is to fight their own narrative and push for ideals such as tradition, culture, duty to ones race, etc.

They will never embrace the family narrative of having kids as the true source of happiness, a narrative they have been trying to kill for decades
>>
File: 1500367454392.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500367454392.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>
>>134306880
>Stop slut shaming
>Stop fat shaming
>Stop MGTOW shaming
>>
>>134306912
>they will find new men
scraping the bottom of the barrel
>>
Coal burn guilt... blame it on video games..
>>
>>134306767
They want a 50s lifestyle for women in their 30s, and a modern lifestyle for women in their 20s.
>>
File: 1499652903882.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499652903882.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
just sharing some statistics
>>
>>134306767
>>134307067
This is precisely why women didn't have rights for a very, very long time - They can't take care of themselves in the long run.
>>
File: 1499658070397.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1499658070397.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>
>>134306929
this turns me on. I want a pretty girl to make me her slave like that.
>>
>>134306459
>I feel as though I've done everything I can with video games.
Welcome to hedonism. Superficial pleasures of the world can't sate you forever. These things are anodyne only for a short while. Video games will lose their appeal, alcohol won't give you that euphoric release, everything you once enjoyed as distraction from normalcy is now mundane and painful.

The human spirit needs fulfillment. You won't find that in any empty pursuit. You need purpose in life and that needs to come from something greater than yourself.

>>134306627
Though the sentiment existed in small form prior, women didn't get the right to vote in the US until after we had established Bolsheviks on our soil. This specific sentiment comes from enlightenment era egalitarianism, but it was a political tool weaponized by malicious subversives.
Thats no reason to hate women. They're simply doing what comes natural to them when they're not raised around strong male influence. Cultural trends can change, even for the better, but only if people are active participants.
MGTOW justifies and encourages men dropping out of society. That isn't a solution, its simply accelerating demographic suicide.
>>
File: 1111.png (257KB, 1700x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
257KB, 1700x1273px
>>
>>134304335
>This is literally males version of feminism
No it isn't. But it'd be about time we did have something like feminism for men, since men literally have no rights.
>>
File: 1466478384578.png (725KB, 1218x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466478384578.png
725KB, 1218x1080px
>>134307163
>5%
>>
MGTOWism isn't some sort of opposing political force to feminism, it's a symptom of feminism's success. Feminism was created in order to destroy Western civilization, and so far it has done very well. Of course feminists themselves will be left bitter and angry, because they are useful idiots for the Jews. Equality was never the real purpose and won't be achieved. So too are MGTOWs. The whole point of feminism was to destroy the traditional family, and MGTOWs further this goal by essentially giving up when the going gets tough.
>>
>>134304919
>>134306912
Yep, women have become insanely unhappy the more they have shrugged off their gender roles of being a wife and motherhood. We're actually seeing women commit suicide because they realize that, surprise surprise, biology is different for each sex and while a man can have kids easily late into life, women have more trouble in 30s than 20s and it gets significantly harder in the 40s and eventually theyll run dry

For women there is a literal ticking clock of how much time they have left to start a family. And every time they are another friend or family member or even celebrity having a child, their lonely selves feel a grip of terror.
>>
File: 1499670630332.png (156KB, 631x743px) Image search: [Google]
1499670630332.png
156KB, 631x743px
>>
>>134306767
Merely a response to the sexual revolution.

Men merely are having their own revolution now in turn after 40-50 years of women having theirs.
>>
File: 1490457186718.jpg (65KB, 375x718px) Image search: [Google]
1490457186718.jpg
65KB, 375x718px
I just see most of the active mgtows (you know, the ones that make videos and post on forums, etc.) as sour grapes losers - but the hilarious thing is that if mgtow actually was just a small section of losers then everybody around them wouldn't be getting increasingly more frustrated with the 'manchildren'. Like if they're such fucking losers then why the fuck would feminisits want those men to find partners?
>>
>>134299643
work isnt in hd and only runs at 24-30 fps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I5Q3UXkGd0
>>
>>134307163
Based Hungarybro
>>
>>134306767
>What do you think happens when you flood the market with cheap goods, then act surprised that nobody will pay a premium for it when its cheap if not outright free down the block?

Not only that, but women have degenerated themselves to the point where sex is now the only thing on offer. Do they cook? Do they own sewing machines? Do they clean? Can they maintain a comfy home? Can they even maintain their own health?

These are all things their grandmother's did. There are all things that were considered love before the sexual revolution. Now they are chores to pedestrian for the modern landwhale who imagines herself a sex goddess.
>>
>>134303169
I know so many old dudes past retirement age just sitting in cushy jobs making 6 figures. These greedy faggots can't just be happy retiring as a multimillionaire so they'll work two hours a day on salary until they die. I could hire three college kids but I can't push these old faggots out.
>t. /pol/lack in hr
>>
File: 1500477911398.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
1500477911398.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>
>>134307316
All because women want long term providers, that is all, and they are getting increasingly scared that there will be none by the time they hit the wall.
>>
>>134303300
I dunno what went on but he probably shouldn't have resigned unless he found a better job.
>>
>>134305121
Oil rigs, miner towns, navies. The only question would be without women would men still create?
>>
File: 1499660933586.jpg (238KB, 1158x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499660933586.jpg
238KB, 1158x1000px
>>
File: 1500395325756.jpg (689KB, 1472x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1500395325756.jpg
689KB, 1472x1582px
>>
>>134306459
'Games' these days are skinner boxes. It's like sitting in front of a slot machine.
>>
>>134307017
My choices:

(1) Sacrificing myself to the glory of an abstract concept called white race, lots of work, worries and no clear reward

(2) Do whatever I want with MY life

I dont like to follow orders blindly, Karol, so Im going with (2)
>>
>>134307521
Reconsider that statement.
Those aren't example of thriving. Simply existing, growing old, and dying without offspring is not thriving. A fully male population can only grow through immigration. It by definition cannot thrive otherwise.
>>
File: 1499662508499.jpg (172KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499662508499.jpg
172KB, 1600x900px
if you want migrants to go away,get a hold of your women.
>>
File: justbeeeyourself.jpg (2MB, 2387x2728px) Image search: [Google]
justbeeeyourself.jpg
2MB, 2387x2728px
>>
>>134307248

Yeah, cool, I already knew that. You didn't give me any shocking revelations there.
>>
>>134307637
Well this is exactly why I call you male version of feminists. You use exactly the same rhetorics since feminists are also screeching about "their freedom" and "their body" which they put above both biological instincts and society.
>>
>>134307832
If you understand that then start making changes in your life. Opining about it on the internet won't solve anything.
>>
>>134303300
Gotta give it to them, they know what solidarity is.
>>
File: 1499663059725.png (607KB, 1400x823px) Image search: [Google]
1499663059725.png
607KB, 1400x823px
captcha is fucking with me
>>
>>134307684
Everyone in this picture looks so happy. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>134307835
It is more of the long term aspects of child rearing. Broken homes and overtly loose women do not make for good rearing of offspring and stability of society.

Men drop out because they either are divorced males, or perhaps they were from fragmented families themselves and know what it divorce does to the children given they lived it.
>>
>>134302144
>Have you seen the pictures of Zimbabwe resorts before/after whites left!? hahaha

Linx?
>>
>>134305667
>Accepting death is self delusion
Denying it is fantasy
>>
>>134299643
ahhahahahahaha
thank GOD, i wish this world burns as soon as possible
lonlely virgin mgtow loser 4 life
>>
>>134308000

I do what I want, and that's the way it goes. Haven't launched a game except in a week for 5 minutes. I've only gotten drunk a couple of times because it's too hard on my body. I've gotten quite /fit/ in the past two years though.
>>
File: ffdfdf.png (40KB, 1306x439px) Image search: [Google]
ffdfdf.png
40KB, 1306x439px
>>
>>134304847
White men are weak and they bow down to women, they deserve to go
>>
File: rereerre.png (29KB, 1312x286px) Image search: [Google]
rereerre.png
29KB, 1312x286px
>>
File: mac.jpg (94KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
94KB, 900x900px
>>134299643
Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things that I feel?

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me?

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way
>>
>>134301958
Work hard goy, Tyrone needs his food stamps and a new pair of Jordans
>>
>>134307825
Oh shit, you guys are fucked then.
Sex robots were a great idea.
>>
>>134306929
>Smacking cunts is as misogynistic as smacking mosquitos
>TFW try to catch mozzies in plastic bags to release outside.

These are interesting times. Even an old friend IRL told me he's a MGTOW recently...Our numbers grow.

Can't stop
Won't stop.
>>
File: vcxvcvcxcvcvx.png (30KB, 1312x315px) Image search: [Google]
vcxvcvcxcvcvx.png
30KB, 1312x315px
>>
>>134299643
MGTOW is a Jewish trick to destroy the nuclear family unit. What we need to do is refuse to be with non-virgins, and bring back slut shaming (and shaming in general). Also get rid of no-fault divorce.
>>
>>134308171
This is just categorically false, and all the evidence necessary to prove that is right there: White birth rates have not crashed in rural areas. Both high income and low income white families are having over 2 children on average per family. The exact number is something like 2.3-2.5.

Changing the demographic situation in the US would bring about massive cultural changes as well. We can financially incentivize people to have families by making it easier/cheaper, we can have media campaigns to promote it. That very thing has worked before. White countries aren't anywhere close to dead. There are hundreds of millions of us and we can turn this around in one lifetime.
>>
>>134299643
I thought Libs wanted universal income so young men could do this instead of causing misogyny or w/e
>>
>>134307684
>Bitches begging for a raping.
Eh, men already gave them the vote when they asked, wouldn't want to get in the way of their democratic rights.
Wouldn't want to get in the way of those consequences either...I might get hurt instead of her!
>>
>>134308303

Men without a doubt are shills for women on a disturbing level but I can't see that changing, ever.
>>
File: housing prices.png (616KB, 1160x3292px) Image search: [Google]
housing prices.png
616KB, 1160x3292px
why work when currency is hyperinflating and taxes go directly to the undesirables of the earth?
>>
>>134299643
I wish my country had a welfare state so I could sit at home playing vidya and still be able to afford food.
>>
File: 1499650687506.jpg (1MB, 1478x6221px) Image search: [Google]
1499650687506.jpg
1MB, 1478x6221px
>>134308465
i agree with you but you cant do those without taking women's rights away and sending them back to the kithcen.MGTOW is not about destroying the nuclear family.its the exact opposite.they want to bring it back and they chose the only option that can actually work.just think about it,men's rights activists tried to change laws and fight feminists for years without any result.the MGTOW is only around for a few years now and it actually makes feminists shit their pants.
>>
>>134299643
>MGTOW is really getting to people.
This isn't because of MGTOW, retard.
>>
>>134304855
You assume MGTOW to be hedonistic, but I'd argue it is in fact normie life which has become hedonistic.
>>
File: 1499661265665.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1499661265665.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>
>>134307825
It should be common sense that physical attractiveness is what gets you girls. Unfortunately society raises boys with the hope that if you work hard you'll get the girl, and a lot of us are rudely awakened when we find out the world doesn't work that way. But the lie is perpetuated so the disposable worker drones have something to look forward to, and society keeps functioning.
>>
>>134308770
>, but I'd argue it is in fact normie life which has become hedonistic.
Thats self evident. The modern world has decayed, and the culture of the day is amoral Hollywood consumerism. This doesn't make MGTOW any less hedonistic however. Its just a different brand.
>>
>be me
>single male mid 20s
>try to hook up with some pussy
>the first thing they want to know is where u work/how much i make
>immediately lose interest and cut ties
>rinse and repeat ad infinium

the eternal kike is too powerful in this day and age, there is no point in me getting a gf if that's all they're after. if i wanted to drop cash for a fuck id fly to thailand and get a cheap yet prime escort. i just want a real relationship, but that ship sailed a long time ago
>>
File: 4L_XTkC1TBR.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4L_XTkC1TBR.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>134303300
>male nurse
>gets bullied by women
Your friend is a cuck.
>>
>>134303596
Men compromised on everything, that's how we got to where we are.
>>
>>134308892
Its not arguing with holes, its arguing with white knights.
Holes don't post in MGTOW threads, on /pol/, on 4chan.
>>
File: lit.png (78KB, 1237x461px) Image search: [Google]
lit.png
78KB, 1237x461px
this one is a very good read.
>>
File: 1497791328068.png (677KB, 2214x854px) Image search: [Google]
1497791328068.png
677KB, 2214x854px
>>134308903
It's not physical attractiveness for women...Unless you count manson as a handsome man
>>
File: civilization.jpg (917KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
civilization.jpg
917KB, 2405x917px
>>
>>134309015
Women are hard wired by nature to want a mate that can provide for them. Its no different how we're hard wired to find a mate with the physical features we identify as beneficial for child rearing.
None of this is necessarily bad, it just needs to be kept in check by culture. Remove family from the equation and women have nothing to spend money on but frivolity. Remove family from the equation and men have nothing but lust for whores.
>>
File: ejj.png (215KB, 1852x807px) Image search: [Google]
ejj.png
215KB, 1852x807px
everyone is free to save these for later use if you want
>>
>>134308465
Feminism was the Jewish trick. MGTOW is the rational response. Had they planned for it in advance, they wouldn't be freaking about it now.
>>
>>134307835
How wanting to be left alone in peace is comparable to the shaming and blaming tactics of feminism? I just want to live my life as I want, if it rocks your boat to sacrifice your life for king and country, do it, but it is retarded in my point of view. Feminists, if not in check, would enter your house and put you to work for them, it is their ultimate goal. I just want to read books, chill and think about life, how is that such a crime? Your slave morality is laughable for me, go be the monkey of "society" and "muh white race". I have still to read, think, travel and meet interesting people in this short life, I dont have time to waste with diapers and a woman that cant do a matrix diagonalization constantly naggind about the new capeshit movie.

I, an aristoi, point and laugh at you, pleb
>>
>>134299643

MGTOW isn't sustainable, nor does it have any real numbers.

In all honesty, men are getting married at older ages because modern life allows it.
>>
>>134309195
It is, did you not read what the hungarian anon posted? Don't cherry pick an outlier, that does not discredit the overall trend.
>>
More and more every day I feel like I simply got lucky in finding a woman that actually does shit and hates feminism too.
>>
File: 1492223595554m.jpg (148KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492223595554m.jpg
148KB, 744x1024px
>>134299643
The hard truth that none of these groups want to acknowledge is that society runs on male labor and the resources created by men. Except that feminism has effectively removed the incentive for men to engage in society and work. The promise used to be, be a productive member of society, get rewarded with a family and a good life. Now, you're still supposed to work support the system, but now if you want the family and good life, you're a misogynist and shitlord and stop oppressing women, REEEEEEE.
>>
>>134299643
Are you actually conflating men who don't want relationships with men who go full NEET to just play video games?
>>
>>134309195
Physical attraction is important, but its not necessarily the defining factor. Some women are drawn to criminals because they're famous. Fame itself is an attractive quality to women because they like knowing that their potential mate is noteworthy. Its social status, even if it is a negative. It is similar to how women will find a man more attractive if they know other women also find him attractive. Women are far more social, and they're more socially competitive among themselves than men are.
>>
>>134299643
Pure kike propoganda. MGTOW is a cop out. Please shut the fuck up about 'muh white genocide.' It's a giant temper tantrum.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQVZ_hD7V8
>>
File: experiment.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
experiment.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>134307594
Useless cunts.
>>
>>134309587
Not an outlier so much as a case study.
Stay bluepilled greenie, it's your assets in divorce court not mine.
>>
>>134309526
I am not taking that you're similiar in using shaming tactics. The MGTOW don't use shaming.
I'm saying that you're butthurt about shaming and don't want to be judged like the feminists.
You're also hedonistic like the feminists and you want to be emancipated from traditional roles like the feminists.
You also sound cringeworthy af fampai
>>
>>134309367
thats fucking bullshit

"hardwired to seek a mate to provide for them"

are they children? seriously fuck off with that pseudo science bullshit. women are just fucking vultures that want to buy what the jew tells them thats why they spend child support on new shoes
>>
File: female_brains.jpg (342KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
female_brains.jpg
342KB, 1334x694px
>>134309950
True, they are on average 17-40% less intelligent than men.
>>
>>134309899
It's called a prenup. If you want to be a man child, feel free, but please stop pretending you care about white people.
>>
>>134309950
women in fact are children.their body may develop but their mind dont age over 16.
>>
>>134309871
Has anyone actually watched this?
I've seen this exact image reposted all the time, for years, but I haven't seen a video link or anything.
>>
>>134310084
>prenup
>thinking it worths anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q504LcDsPk0
>>
>>134310102
Female facial features and conversation being similar to that of children is optimization, its better for men to have one pattern of face/speech that they need to memorize and always treat nicely and defend.
This is also why men like dogs, apparently we look at dogs and think women/children because of their eyes and some other features, like how the mouth curls, the way they look up when they do that "puppy look", etc.

Men will die for those patterns, will suffer to protect them, and its easy of the pattern is the same, that way you don't get defective men who only defend women and not children, or the opposite. Use the same pattern.
>>
>>134310084
>It's called a prenup
That's cute, you clearly don't know that's expensive toilet paper.
>>
>>134299643
We are all going to die.... you want to question my actions ? You die sooner than later.
>>
>>134299643
>go to work to make mr. shekelberg rich
>pay taxes that go directly to oogabooga gibs
excuse me if i tell you to go fuck yourself
>>
>>134309950
Evolution doesn't produce utterly worthless and simultaneously pervasive systems, anon.
Women can die during childbirth, the toll for selecting a bad mate is infinitely higher than it is for men. They had selection pressures that required them to favor the security a mate could provide.
Men had selection pressures that required them to favor a mate's genetic potential. Their health, wide hips, large breasts, clean clear skin showing no signs of disease.

The things we're attracted to aren't completely arbitrary. It all served a purpose in our evolution.
>>
Nah, i chose looking for no strings attached fuckbuddies on Tinder. After the state of GTAV, Fallout 4 and MGSV it is glear that videogames are dead.
>>
File: blackrace5.jpg (722KB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace5.jpg
722KB, 3904x1788px
>>134308166
>>134302144
>>
(((MGTOW))) is created by them to have a buzzword so other people can shame and dame.
Men are already going their own way, they don't need a voice like cucks.
>>
>>134300018

>calming your friend out of PTSD

damn that must be savage
>>
>>134310472
How the fuck do you hunt rats? Genuinely curious.
Clearly they aren't using traps in that image, do they gas the hole or what?
>>
>>134303300

should've tipped off the boyfriend and have him veil it as one of her friends
>>
File: 1499664307978.png (2MB, 2091x1593px) Image search: [Google]
1499664307978.png
2MB, 2091x1593px
>>
File: 1499660563998.png (118KB, 1874x602px) Image search: [Google]
1499660563998.png
118KB, 1874x602px
>>
>>134308429
>My only hope now is that I get my girfliend pregnant and she dies of complications
lmao, some people really go overboard
>>
>>134305175
>This is fucking retarded because having fun is not the point of life.

Then what is the point of life ?
>>
How do people become addicted to video games
>>
File: niceguy.png (316KB, 641x316px) Image search: [Google]
niceguy.png
316KB, 641x316px
>>134310704
if this true then why am i virgin?
>>
>>134310537
Rats don't hide in Africa, or India for that matter. Its like they know they rule the place. Though I suppose when you live in a mud hut its not like you're going to have rats chewing through the walls as readily.

Even in the Bahamas I had rats in my hotel, just chilling under the bed, out on the dresser. They were all over the island, visible in broad day light. They aren't too terribly afraid of the people.
>>
>>134310838

nice guy is a joke, either you are a douchebag, or violent, or a leading strong figure.

if you do not fall into this category then good luck
>>
>>134303517

Lovecraft was married my dude
>>
>the year of our fucking lord, 2017
>there are still /pol/acks who defend wage cucking
White men are the actual tax bracket of the west. Women and niggers don't and can't work, but they'll use the government and vote to transfer your money to themselves. The only way to win this game is to not play it, and instead start lifting and preparing for the collapse and the race war. If you have a job the government can tax, you're paying for your own execution.
>>
>>134310766
>lmao, some people really go overboard
Know how I know you're a newfag?
>>
File: 1496995766120.png (446KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496995766120.png
446KB, 2518x1024px
>>134310927
>>
>>134299643

And instead of feminists saying "Hey, let's do something to fix this situation because males need support, too", they whine about it.

Real women don't whine about shit. These dumb broads are beta chicks who want Chads but don't deserve them. They should be out there, fixing betas.
>>
>>134310819
>Frog
>Hedonist
Checks out.

Now get out.
>>
File: 1500509025198.jpg (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500509025198.jpg
31KB, 657x527px
>>134310375
>(((evolution)))
>muh chukd labor

birth control pill popping and abortion rates are at an all time high you nigger and i dont like wide hips or large breasts

men (((evolved))) to know how to rape but i dont lurk dark alleyways for victims. if women are mentally children and ruled by their instincts like animals they dont deserve the same rights as men
>>
>>134299643
Ohh trust me it's only going to get worse for these cunts. Once sexbots hit the market it's over for them. For women when the only thing you bring to the table is pussy and nonething else while men have to risk loseing everything to you just for a chance at sex, A Fucking Chance to have sex not confirmed then men will eventually will make something with sex holes to fuck, the Jews would all be for sexbots because it means they make more shekels. And once artificial wombs come into play your fucked, at that point all people would need from women is your eggs and your finished.
I am searching for a wife but unlike women I have a backup plan for should I fail. Women don't. You faggots brought this upon yourselves. Go ahead blame us all you like but eventually you will realize you were wrong your entire life before you kill yourselves. Tick Tock.
>>
>>134299643

I don't give a single shit, dumb ass. Nobody does.
>>
>>134310869
I can't even think of rats in that way.
But when I was in Barcelona, there were cockroaches the size of my thumb on the sidewalks.
They were everywhere around garbage containers, you'd walk and hear a loud crunch, and it would be like you squashed a small orange. Disgusting shit, the women in my group couldn't keep their shit together when we realized. They spent 2 hours and a roll of toilet paper cleaning their room, picking up insects with the toilet paper not to touch it, and throwing them in a plastic bag to seal it and throw away.
>>
>>134307278
yeah, that'd be the muzzies, and most of them probably had Hymenorrhaphy and lied about their partner count.
I recall some survey where a ridiculous large part of the women put the date for their "first time" after the birth of their first child
>>
>>134311045
Stfu you're too busy trying to survive in your shithole Ausfag
>>
File: 1500488873738.jpg (247KB, 507x712px) Image search: [Google]
1500488873738.jpg
247KB, 507x712px
>>134310979
>>
File: 1306624942538.jpg (176KB, 577x684px) Image search: [Google]
1306624942538.jpg
176KB, 577x684px
>>134299643
I dont understand why anyone would think people with no shame could be shamed into going the way someone else wants. what is wrong with these whores?
>>
>>134311199
>don't have a backup plan
>doesn't know about sperm banks
Oh sweetie.
>>
>>134300018
this is all pretty terrible but how am I supposed to feel sorry for a group of people that wants to lynch me?
>>
>>134299643

>be MGTOW
>start to fool around with sexy single mom
>her kids dad takes care of the kid full time
>she uses this time to go to bars and party until late
>we form a semi-serious relationship
>at a point I sit her down and let her know I'd be willing to exclusively commit to her and her life, help her etc
>huge mistake
>she takes it badly and gets hostile
>mfw I almost got trapped
>mfw I have no face

But seriously, I'm an average looking dude who makes decent money with a big cock. The only girls who seek my commitment are ones I'm not sexually attracted to. To waste my time impressing bar-whores is equivalent to being a bar-whore. If you're a young man with potential, choose future over females. You could be 30 and still fucking 21 year olds. Keep focusing on your life and what you build.
>>
>>134303169
It's more of a problem that we've brought in immigrants despite the lack of jobs.
>>
>Tfw part time job master race

Feels good to pay taxes and play my vidya with no women to keep me down
>>
>>134311108
If you want to counter signal the theory of evolution thats fine, just say that God designed us that way. Men and women have different reproductive strategies for sexual selection. These distinctions are present everywhere so they can't readily be written off as social constructs. They're rooted directly in biology while culture can only influence them to a degree.

>birth control pill popping and abortion rates are at an all time high
This is the product of cultural decay. I'm not sure why you even brought this up.

> i dont like wide hips or large breasts
Not everyone fits the paradigm of normalcy. Imprinting has a large impact on arousal and attraction, but you should realize that you're not the normal male then.

>men (((evolved))) to know how to rape
Yes, rape is everywhere in the animal kingdom, and its not quite as big of a deal as women today make it out to be, but there is strong evidence that our social structure has been around for over 10,000 years. We certainly had plenty of rape in our past, but we absolutely did have mating rituals and voluntary selection for both men and women.
>>
>>134305692
not really sure why people say that. its redpill (the subreddit about women, not pol) thats "feminism"

really thats not saying anything. corruptions happen to every movement.
>>
>>134309042
He didn't say his friend was a male nurse.
>>
>>134299643
>vidia:fun
>work:no fun
>free time: fun or no fun?
Poor debt ridden millennials would rather0 have a bit of fun then work like dogs.
>>
>>134307373
>Not only that, but women have degenerated themselves to the point where sex is now the only thing on offer. Do they cook? Do they own sewing machines? Do they clean? Can they maintain a comfy home? Can they even maintain their own health?
I've literally had several women in college laugh at my male self, because I can sew and cook. Then I had to teach them to iron. My mom was golden and taught me these life skills, because I'd eventually be living alone and not have a wife yet. Why don't modern women actually learn these skills?

>These are all things their grandmother's did. There are all things that were considered love before the sexual revolution. Now they are chores to pedestrian for the modern landwhale who imagines herself a sex goddess.
It's not even that, it's the sheer uselesness of most that makes me scream. Why do people not understand that you're going to eventually need this life skill?
>>
>>134311332
I could just about say the same for you Franko.
At least the things ruining my life aren't human.
>>
>>134307825

>looks are personality

this is true, when you're attractive you can say the dumbest shit and women will still giggle and say "omg anon, that's so true!"
>>
File: 1498856369316.png (67KB, 714x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1498856369316.png
67KB, 714x1354px
>>134311199
>Once sexbots hit the market it's over for them.
Some of you have literally lost your fucking minds. You're seeing this from your loser perspective. Normal well adjusted men aren't going to put their dicks in robots you fucking mongoloid. If they need some quick pussy they'll just see a hooker. What pisses me off about you mgtow cucks is how you fucking make such retarded statements like they're facts or even likely, when they're not. Stop projecting your loser weirdo fantasies. Pic related is you
>>
>>134311518
Your suffering is self induced
>>
>>134311199
>at that point all people would need from women is your eggs and your finished
That's not even true. Scientists are working on a way of creating artificial eggs from skin cells. We will need women for absolutely nothing.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
>>
>>134311747
>Replying to my rant post
>At all
(You)
>>
>>134305175
Isolating oneself and ducking out of society to humbly enjoy simple hobbies is not "hedonistic". Society itself is hedonistic and disgusting, most men are ducking out of it and not willing to support it in any conceivable way.
>>
>>134306459
you probably dont eat well or exercise enough anon, maybe you drink too much too
i play vidya all day when im not at work but i cook and have healthy eating habits, control my drinking on weekdays and walk almost everywhere
the nihilism is cos im a /pol/ack tho
>>
>>134311747
>being normal
>visiting a prostitute
Pick one
>>
>>134299643
I get around $1800/month in neetbux from gaming the system as hard as I can. I get disability because doctors are retarded as fuck. I tell them that I'm always so tired and can barely get out of bed, social anxiety, physical pain from thinking about being around other people, etc. They ignore the fact that i'm /fit/ and have been lifting for years. They can't even open their fucking eyes. They prescribe me antidepressants that I don't take and other assorted meds that I don't take. I've been doing this for 6 years so far. Thanks for paying for me to watch anime, play vidya, lift, and jack off at home, wagies.
>>
>>134299643
We have about to security guards where I work.
I'd swear 9 out of 10 are single white guys who's primary hobby are video games or some other nerd shit that has its own board here.
The few non-whites (iranian, hapa, bosnian) seem to be in the same boat.

The few women are black single mothers.
There's a few older ones (40+) that have families or did.
>>
>>134311532
>You could be 30 and still fucking 21 year olds. Keep focusing on your life

Okay and then when you're 40? And 50?

If it's all about fucking young women eventually they'll refuse you or you stop being able to get it up. And that was your big plan for life, so now what?

MGTOW is just a drawn out suicide.
>>
>>134311417
>because single moms can raise kids
got some bad news for you...
>>
>>134311914
Pursuing one's own pleasure while neglecting greater responsibilities is hedonism. A man living alone with his hobbies is living a hedonistic lifestyle.

The modern world is hedonistic, but MGTOW isn't any less so. It just a different variety.
>>
>>134311706
they don't because their parents didn't teach them to want to learn it.
t. feminist

if you think otherwise you're a moron, look at girls toys, feminism doesn't work on tiny girls, they want the pink shit, the princesses, and the cute. then is the perfect time to introduce them to activities and crafts that are girly, no one does it. toys aren't there to enhance a child, theyre a distraction so theyre quiet when they play.
>>
File: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (578KB, 1158x1000px) Image search: [Google]
whitesuicidewomen.jpg
578KB, 1158x1000px
>>134311747
>that pic
>roasties
>caring about the future of the white race
Said no roastie ever
>>
>casually dislike women and don't want to date
>likeminded people feel the need to fly a fucking flag about it
Why do you do this about everything.
>>
>>134302756
Don't worry, there will always be liberal cucks for you to milk!
>>
File: howtospotwoman.png (789KB, 1887x2545px) Image search: [Google]
howtospotwoman.png
789KB, 1887x2545px
>>134310734
Add to the collection to reap maximum keks after all these nice posts.
>>
>>134309174
Based.
>>
>>134305921
I work a factory job. It's pretty good. Good pay, good benefits. Hours kind of suck, but I'm used to it. I used to do PC gaming back in the '00's, but I lost interest. Never married, no kids. At one point, all my friends were married with children. They'd tell me how it was the greatest thing. But every Saturday night, they'd all show up at my place. We'd drink beer, hang out, sometimes they'd all bring computers and we'd have a LAN party. One of the wives once told me I was a "bad influence." Then the divorces started. My circle of married friends (5 or 6 guys) all got divorced within five years of each other. And with one notable exception, every one was initiated by a cheating slut of a wife. Me, I go get random hookups as need be, work on old cars, shoot guns and shitpost on 4Chan. And life is good. As to those saying I'm contributing to the downfall of Western civilization, well, all civilizations have a "golden age" of about 250 years. So we're bumping up hard against our sell by date.
>>
>>134312139
>they don't because their parents didn't teach them to want to learn it.

That's complete and total bullshit. Why do they not spend time living alone to figure this stuff out? Why do they not figure it out on their own?

Why are they incapable of simply youtubing the solution to their problem? Why are they useless?

Do you think my parents taught me how to rewire a lamp? No, I knew the basic concepts and youtube taught me what to change. Did I get taught how to swap an outlet? Nope.
>>
>>134312056
I don't blame you as I know why you have done this, but ultimately you will recognize yourself as part of the problem in the crumbling west. Neets are just as bad as women taking advantage of welfare to shit out kids. You would be a million times more influential as a role model to other men to strive for success rather than a life of accepting charity. You do you but my words will ring like a bell
>>
>>134306803
do you have someone to play with regularly? i play a game we both love with my brother every day and i cant see it ever getting old
the game itself is alright but its really playing with my brother that makes it great, i love my brother and since i moved out i dont see him often its a great way for us to spend time together
>>
>>134312328
This, many women have dropped men in favour of a career, and I suggest you do too. Learn a skill. Become educated.
>>
File: 1499653845347.jpg (1MB, 1946x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1499653845347.jpg
1MB, 1946x2400px
>>134312220
thanks mate.
>>
File: 165870.jpg (39KB, 960x430px) Image search: [Google]
165870.jpg
39KB, 960x430px
>>134312323
>why dont they youtube their problem?
Oh,they youtube it mate.They youtube it.
>>
>>134299643
I love it.
>>
File: thebest.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
thebest.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>134312463
You're welcome
>>
>>134301958
PAY SLAG TAX
>>
>>134306855
it even enrages some /pol/acks
look at how upset they get while simultaneously calling them beta virgin fags. if mgtow were really all beta virgin neckbeards why would anyone care?
i dont identify as mgtow and i dont hate women but i dont want a gf or wife because women are fucking stupid for the most part (granted NAWALT) but i really cant understand the hate mgtowfags generate
>>
>>134299643
Reminder that if you hate and abandon white women, you hate and abandon the white race. We all come from white mothers.
>>
>>134312079

The point I'm making sven is that if you focus on building your life and stop falling for the women meme, you'll have a better life throughout where you'll still get to fuck and chuck young whores. And as long as you don't marry/reproduce with any toxic female your life will be a lot of fun.
>>
>>134312593
"Hahaha those MGTOWs really are stupid, r-r-right ladies?" It's sort of like how everyone was super conscious about "cringe" or "neckbeards" a few years back.
>>
>>134312593
Imagine being so worthless even nowadays utterly shitty AAA games are worth more to men than you.
Of course they are chimping out.
>>
>>134312600
I don't talk to my mother because she's the exact kind of woman that this thread complains about so much. I love her as she's my mother, but she's part of the problem and won't ever be happy because of her poor decisions
>>
>>134312600
I'm gonna get myself an east aryan waifu :^)
>>
>>134311678
evolution is not real and you cant prove it to be real.
>>
File: Milks My Almonds.png (628KB, 721x743px) Image search: [Google]
Milks My Almonds.png
628KB, 721x743px
>>134312622
>if you focus on building your life and stop falling for the women meme, you'll have a better life throughout where you'll still get to fuck and chuck young whores

You realize you didn't answer jack shit right?

If this is your life goal you'll hit your own wall around 40 or 50. You might have 50 years left at that point. Assuming you don't realize hedonism is hollow before then.

And at that point what is your life about?

MGTOW is a drawn out suicide. You have no answers about life. "

Seek out fleeting pleasures". You hear this shit from junkies too. "Avoid things that are hard or might go badly". You hear this from failures.
>>
File: 1500398256607.jpg (38KB, 474x497px) Image search: [Google]
1500398256607.jpg
38KB, 474x497px
>women now have to do all the work, pay all tax, get stuck in university for years, get drafted for zog wars, shoulder the burden of debt, have to carry children, give birth and pay high rates of childcare so they can continue to slave for a corporation
>>
>>134312593
>i really cant understand the hate mgtowfags generate
Everyone has some desire to enforce social conformity. Even school kids do it on the playground when they're establishing pecking order. MGTOW gets ire from men for not doing what men should be doing. Women of all stripe complain about it, but they'd complain about most anything so their input frankly doesn't count for much.

>>134312825
I openly and freely admit that evolution is simply a theory. If thats all you have to say then you're not saying much.
>>
File: succubus.jpg (2MB, 1840x2760px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.jpg
2MB, 1840x2760px
>>134312600
Yeah,i rather dont.White women are kill.
>>
>>134312759
Sorry to hear that, anon. We have to get back to encouraging our people to be good to each other, and first and foremost, good to their families. Start strong families, raise your kids in a happy and stable environment. That needs to be everyone's #1 priority.
>>
>>134299643
MGTOW is jewish bullshit. OY VEY DON'T GET MARRIED OR HAVE CHILDREN, GOY
>>
>>134313004
I would be interested how you plan to start a strong family with a rabid dog.
>>
>>134312971
not much needs to be said to someone clearly being a feminist shill
>>
>>134312079
So what should he do instead? Marry some roastie and pin all his hopes on her being at his side forever?
>>
File: womencan'tcompete.jpg (121KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
womencan'tcompete.jpg
121KB, 800x486px
>>134303596
>>134305071
>>134313017
>what are artificial wombs
>>
>>134313113
You've got some emotional issues if you think I'm a feminist.
RadFems do everything they possibly can to deny biological differences between the sexes. All of my posts have been highlighting our biological differences and the need for respecting the natural hierarchy we're meant to have.
>>
>>134307373
Women don't even know how to be pleasant, and most seem to be overly dependant on their sex appeal to appeal to men. I've rarely known a woman who could strike a conversation or make someone laugh. And those rare interesting women with hobbies or a properly developed personality are either so in demand that they're always taken or they're dikes. What do you think would happen if most in your gender seem to only offer men sex, in exchange for roastie baggage, risk of divorce and constant stress? Most women are just low quality LTR material. I can't say much about the average man these days, but atleast the average guy has some semblance of a personality since men are forced to develop a personality or else face eternal virginhood. Men are just realising what a shit deal modern women are, and have decided that they are more than content with pumping and dumping or becoming incels than dealing with parasites known as modern women.
>>
>>134312983
>Hungarian
Well, you're not race mixing if you do that, Genghis
>>
>>134312079
>Okay and then when you're 40? And 50?
If you've got money, you'll have young women who want to fuck you. cf: every fucking rich guy ever
>>
>>134313284
>wimmin cant help but value material wealth its in their dna
>wimmin have so much more risk in partner decision making than men
>wimmin must be provided for this is the natural order goy
>soneone must have hurt you
>its all in your head

.t feminist marxist evolution theory pushing dyke
>>
>>134313111
There are plenty of conservative and family oriented women out there. If you date a woman for a while, and she doesn't respect you and your wishes, move on and try again.
>>
>>134313254
>implying the NEET societal dregs will be able to afford or qualify artificial wombs along with whatever medical regime it requires or that such withdrawn, incompetent manchildren would be capable or willing to raise the resulting child
>>
>>134313004
>Start strong families,
Not possible

>raise your kids in a happy and stable environment.
Not possible.
>>
File: d33021.jpg (126KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
d33021.jpg
126KB, 750x937px
>>134313334
You really think your genes would be degrading when mixing with the oldest race?
Its not like your kids will be half-niggers.
>>
>>134313633
>There are plenty of conservative and family oriented women out there.
False. Less than 10% of women are even virgins when they graduate high school.

All women are sluts. There is no "conservative woman."
>>
>>134313546
But all those things are true. We can try and suppress them for the sake of civilization, but they're still there.
>>
>>134312913
You just decide that “I will be very happy as an old man, and when I die, as long as one or two close friends are with me.”

>old man can have a few close friends (and/or pets)
>old man can be a very social guy and have lots of friends
>old man can have lots of money he uses to donate to worthy causes he finds important
>old man can have a deep, rich spiritual life that gives him great peace and self-fulfillment
>old man can afford to pay for sex with literally the youngest and most beautiful women on Earth (he also has many options to make sure his penis works too, so that’s not a problem)
>old man can travel the world and have many wonderful, enjoyable, enriching experiences
>old man can still work, if he chooses to, and work on only the projects that he really loves
>old man can completely immerse himself in recreational hobbies in ways guys like us who have to work can’t - he can spend entire days, hell, entire weeks reading philosophy, painting, sailing around the world, writing poetry, playing around with the latest technology, or whatever the hell else he loves to do
>old man can plug himself into new “families” or communities like through his church, through philanthropy, through volunteer work or various other things
>>
>>134313546
Sexual selection differences are a biological fact. Men and women are not the same animal, humans are a sexually diphormic species. Our differences aren't limited to outward appearance.

Try making an argument instead of shitposting.
>>
>>134313638
>implying that all MGTOW are NEET societal dregs
>>
File: 1499108895577m.jpg (82KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1499108895577m.jpg
82KB, 1024x687px
>>134299643
Mgtow is unstoppable
>>
>MGTOW
>Not getting a qt3.14 blonde fashfu like I somehow got and saving the west
You niggers can't do anything without at least a modicum of autism can you
>>
>>134313633
You seem to talk from your head,not from experience.
With experience,you will know for sure,that respect from women means she wants something from you,nothing else.You go work yourself to death to give her what she wants,she then has too much time,gets bored,erases your mind by spending all day to think about mindgames fucking you up,or just gets a bull to fuck her brains out while you are at work.
>>
File: 1489555942572.png (739KB, 766x795px) Image search: [Google]
1489555942572.png
739KB, 766x795px
>>134313777
truth!
>>
>>134312294
No , No , No, you must do what our programming TELLS you ! Every propaganda says you must support the Parasite class and ' be managed ' by GOV and Hollywood.
MGTOW has the larger idea expressed by Ayn Rand - " To STOP the engine of the World ".
This scares ((( them )))
>>
File: 1454781147410.jpg (76KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
1454781147410.jpg
76KB, 688x688px
>>134309489
Thank you anon, was doubting if I was allowed to save them or not, but now that you've given me permison, I can save them without guilt.
>>
File: 1499341234188.png (36KB, 653x338px) Image search: [Google]
1499341234188.png
36KB, 653x338px
>>134300308
And these techniques are becoming increasingly powerless
>>
How does the MGTOW movement explain them still marrying asian women? It seems to imply that the flaw doesn't reside in men but that the actions of men are a reaction to the environment of their home country/culture and the women that reside there.
>>
>>134302916
>NEET
Sort yourself out, and if you can't do that neck yourself.
>>
>>134312913
The sad thing about MGTOW is that the communities don't provide anything particularly productive for its followers. I've visited a few and it's mostly just people whining about how terrible and useless 'roasties' are, sharing thathappened justice porn stories about women getting their comeuppance and a lot of complaints about being depressed and feeling jealous/spiteful of friends who waste their time dating. It's like a self-wankfest with no aim or real depth besides 'women r dumb, i am better than thou'. Maybe there's some occasional talk about working out and eating right but it's almost 99% obsession with talking about the failings of other sex and how ruinous they are despite the movement being about living a quality life without them.

Your junkie allusion is spot on - they will complain about how shitty life is, take the drugs because it makes it easier to ignore their shitty life, do nothing to ever fix it then repeat until they get clean or OD. The MGTOWs will complain about how useless/stupid women are, drown themselves in video games or drinking and excuses for why their life is still shit despite not chasing women, do nothing to fix it, then die alone and unfulfilled.
>>
>>134312913
Habibi.

The truth is that the whole world of subjectivity is completely contained in our minds. Answers about life? The objective one is "it's just there". The subjective one? There isn't a single one, everyone has its own version of meaning of life, and these meanings are nothing more than the patchwork of what they "absorbed" from their surroundings.

MGTOW is right?
The guy that says that MGTOW is endangering the white race is right?
The normies are right?
The guy who posts ticktock wagecuck is right?
The one who insults NEETS for being leeches is right?

The answer that will come up to you is simply what you've been "programmed" with during your life.

After some introspection, you might be able to learn to control to a certain degree your "self" as you like in its behaviour and beliefs, but by the time that you'll know how to do that, you'll also have learned that we aren't different than the waves in the sea or other natural phenomenons in the sense and the worlds of meaning we superimpose on the material reality is nothing more than our way to be "just there".

Now go, the world awaits you.
>>
>>134307316
pretty much this
obviously the most outspoken are going to be obsessed losers but thinking all mgtow are like this is women levels of naiveté
>>
File: full1.jpg (21KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
full1.jpg
21KB, 337x600px
>>134314270
Ahahahah that's true.
Don't ask scientists, just talk to women and you will find out very fast.
I'm the second pick of quite a few women.
Due to distance, fate, occupations I couldn't "capture the flag", but I've heard many:
>who knows what can happen in the future
>>
>>134314369
the fact that ((they)) and their associates are angry abut this implies that it is actually a significant problem that isn't isolated to a small group of men

either that or they are just being ironic and are actually celebrating an bragging about their accomplishment
>>
>>134313821
Recently, they've discovered an untreatable strain of a gonorreah superbug that's being spread by sex.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/untreatable-gonorrhea-on-the-rise-worldwide/
>>
>>134314356
Irregardless, postmodernism is the virus of which all of this shit is rooted, destroying western civilization
>>
>>134302317
yeah anon...gibsmedat
>>
File: mvw.png (182KB, 547x213px) Image search: [Google]
mvw.png
182KB, 547x213px
>>
>>134314559
Just wear a condom and lift, brahhh
>>
File: (you).jpg (25KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
25KB, 612x380px
>>134314356
That's one clever and honest Jihadi.
Kudos Zinédine.
>>
>>134312079
You can, actually. It's about confidence and not being a weak willed in your head faggot. Realize that you'd have to leave your house and not expect to get someone everytime and then give up.
>>
>>134314346
try turd flinging monkey channel/twitch.he actually have a lot of videos about self-improvement.
>>
File: Captura.png (379KB, 746x641px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
379KB, 746x641px
>>134312079
Motherfucking KEK
>>
File: 1500392085617.jpg (49KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1500392085617.jpg
49KB, 1162x850px
>>134300004
>>
>>134314666
shit does anyone have that pasta about the gender surviver disaster?
>>
>>134313930
you shoudn't go for bitches
>>
>>134300308

TIL /pol/ is full of women
>>
>>134303169
companies and businesses are forced to hire more women than men too due to lawsuits and MUH gender discrimination.

the world is against men, how is that a surprise?
>>
>>134311532
I'm 49 and still banging 20 somethings. The burly trucker vibe with a full Santa beard probably is a factor. A lot of these girls have major daddy issues.
>>
>>134314930
Every woman is a bitch mate.They only differ in the price you pay to fuck them.Sometimes its a dinner,sometime its an engagement ring.
>>
>>134314609
Not necessarily. One can still act following a role without truly believing in it. Even if one knows that the notion of civilization is just an abstract concept, it can still choose to follow it and uphold its ideals.
>>
>>134300004
Women are already taxed. We just need to remove all the tax breaks and gibs that single women get so their paper tax rate and their effective tax rate are a bit closer.
>>
>>134301958

the price of freedom doesn't come cheap, but I'll gladly pay it again and again

when I stopped caring what others thought about me is when i truly reached a new peak of happiness i never thought existed, i live my life my own way. My confidence has never been so high, also my dick has never been sucked so many times before, i treat women like boot scum.
>>
>>134312110
Real simple, modernity is hell, dudes realize modernity is hell, paths branch -> try to fix modernity or -> check the fuck out

Not everyone has the temperment for path 1, and thats fine. Its preferable you go MGTOW than you continue to prop up this ridiculous bullshit.
>>
File: 1500197026150.jpg (438KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
1500197026150.jpg
438KB, 1083x634px
>>
>>134315156
women and their enablers are scum, that's what every male needs to learn at a young age. that alone will improve its odds at life by a 100%
>>
>>134305692
>The white feather brigade during ww1 were the feminist groups.

Funny that it was invented by a general to shame me into getting into the army.

Same with feminism, you think they think of this shit on their own? no way. Second wave was funded by Bankers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBSiAALhjzE
>>
>>134314462
I've learned to cut those women off. If you're not their first choice, and "someday" something develops, you'll always know she "settled" for you and she'll always be on the hunt for an upgrade.
>>
>>134308429
Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: The leaf was right.
>>
File: xboxyearinreview.jpg (154KB, 1170x810px) Image search: [Google]
xboxyearinreview.jpg
154KB, 1170x810px
>>134299643
Video game addiction is not MGTOW.

MGTOW, as boneheaded as it is if taken literally or to an extreme, is about bettering yourself without consideration to seeking or pleasing women. At its best it works as a sabbatical or a decision to be the one sought by women rather than to bend over backwards for them. Most people doing MGTOW are not committed to rejecting good women who approach them with respect for the path they've chosen.

At its very worst, MGTOW is about bettering yourself and never touching a woman again - which STILL has nothing whatsoever to do with video games.

If you spend more than an eighth of your waking free time playing video games, you aren't going your own way, you are kike food on a leash.
>>
>>134312056
Not bad. I want a bit more money to play with, so I work. Old car parts and guns require a bit more cash. I don't need to get into reloading, though. It would save on ammo.
>>
>>134299643
Atlas Shrugged - To enter Galts Gulch, you must stand before an impenetrable door. It will only open by saying one word with conviction, you must mean it and say it with every fiber of your being......... ' NO ! ...."
>>
>>134300308
which is why they lose

they try to pull the tired old "nananana you will never get this" angle and guys just go "listen skank I dont want it"

then the kikes are just mad at lost revenue from goyum not taking skanks to the movies on friday nights
>>
>>134315140
A huge drain on our social programs is black single mothers with half a dozen kids. Aside from being a massive burden on subsidized housing, welfare, EBT, WIC, and similar state programs they also squeeze Medicare like you wouldn't believe. Every time an obese black has so much as an itch they'll call 911. an ambulance will come, they'll claim to have all kinds of chest pain, breathing trouble, and they'll get taken to the hospital. They don't pay for any of that, you and I do.

If our financial system was restructured to stop facilitating this behavior it would have an astounding impact on our country. If we were free of this burden, and controlled our own coinage, then we wouldn't need women in the workforce to inflate GDP.
A lot of our social ails can be remedied over time with fiscal policy.
>>
>>134311930

I'm /fit/ and eat better than ever actually. Drink too much, you mean alcohol? No, my system can't handle it, I almost died before. I walk a lot of places too, I am moving very often in different ways.
It bothers me that my backlog is sitting there and it's just wasted money, and if I sell the steam account to somebody, we'll both get jewed and banned from the service forever.
>>
What do women add to the average man's life other than sex?
>>
>>134306998
>>134306751
It's a lot simpler. Shaming isn't going to work because we're men, only women or beta males give a shit about social shaming. Men have confidence in themselves and their own actions. Women use social shaming as a method of attack because they know it would destroy them. But they're too stupid to comprehend the fact someone isn't affected by it, which is why they insist on using it against men.
>>
File: side.jpg (333KB, 679x1024px) Image search: [Google]
side.jpg
333KB, 679x1024px
>>134315427
Cut them loose?
I'm talking to them like once a year.
There was a big emotionnal bond involved.
The "never forget" typ'o'stuff.
The grass is always greener eslewhere anyway; only someone unable to satisfy a woman would be freaked by that.
>>
>>134312079
49, last girl I hooked up with was a 26 year old. Stay reasonably fit and all the young girls with daddy issues will be surprisingly attracted to you.
>>
>>134304238
Our numbers swell with each highly televised divorce rape of a movie star.
>>
>>134303517

Did you notice that OP did not, in fact, say anything about complaining about women, but in fact the only comment was an argument for independence?

You're literally projecting on MGTOW re: women what your feelings are re: MGTOW.

>>134312173

> If you call yourself something you're 'flying a flag'

Is it okay if I call you a fellow sentient lifeform, or is that flying a flag too?
>>
File: 1500564373874.png (1MB, 1069x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1500564373874.png
1MB, 1069x1311px
>>
>>134308928
If not wanting to settle for used up whores that only want a meal ticket now that their attractiveness is evaporating is hedonistic then so be it
>>
File: 1468968741075.png (253KB, 679x622px) Image search: [Google]
1468968741075.png
253KB, 679x622px
>>134305857
I don't hate women. I pity them. I pity their ignorance. I pity their irrationality. I pity their shortsightedness. I pity their inability to overcome biological instinct. I pity the fact that their only value lies in their beauty which fades extremely early in life.

The people I HATE are our great-grandfathers who sold us out by giving them any power over our society. And the Jews.
>>
File: bleach.gif (179KB, 600x698px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.gif
179KB, 600x698px
>>134316211
>>
>>134299643
This article is kind of silly. The percentage of men who are neets is growing because the demographic groups most prone to be on welfare are growing faster than the rest of us. Welfare dependent people's kids also grow up to be depenent on welfare and they sit around and play video games all day.
>>
>>134315857
Debt, Drama, Courts, " Do what i demand or I'll call police ( state daddy )'
>>
>>134316037
or just take all your hard earned savings and relocate to Thailand
>>
>>134310766
Marxism has to end somehow.
>>
>>134316005
>t. orbiter
It's your life.
>>
>>134315584
>*autistic screeching*

That's what your post sounds like.
>>
>>134311518
i unironically wish i was gay so i didnt have to deal with women
>>
File: 1300797600611.jpg (53KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
1300797600611.jpg
53KB, 451x392px
>>134311348
Amazing
>>
>>134316211
dunno, looks like p'n'd roastie rage
>>
>>134316311
This. The real question is how do we remove them from power. After all these years, feminism has grown like a tumor, and removing tumors can be very tricky.
>>
>>134312139
>toys aren't there to enhance a child, theyre a distraction so theyre quiet when they play.
This is wrong, though. All higher mammals play when young. Kittens pouncing on and stalking each other is training and honing deeply ingrained hunting instincts for later in life. Little girls love pink frilly shit and baby dolls because they're hard wired to be mothers some day. Except feminism and the modern educational system does everything it can to undermine and suppress that ingrained instinct.
>>
File: lolo.jpg (31KB, 492x490px) Image search: [Google]
lolo.jpg
31KB, 492x490px
>>134316502
Kek.
Whatever makes you sleep at night, virganon..
>>
>>134315840
hmm idk what to say anon if you feel that bad maybe go see a doc
not liking vidya is ok tho, just let it sit there and do other stuff, maybe one day you'll revisit it
>>
>>134316311

The only people who catcall women are niggers and spics. Women bitching about catcalling know it, but they project it onto white men because they are afraid to criticize muh poc's, even though those poc's terrify them.
>>
>>134316504
>Bawww mgtow isn't what my strawman arguments made me think
Are you a roastie? Because you sound like one.
>>
>>134316442

Most guys don't like their girls to have dicks, mate

Reminder that traps are gay
>>
>>134316591

Eh, it's not as glamorous as you think. I've had a total of two faggot friends in my lifetime (we drifted apart, I don't talk to them anymore) and they always complain about their shit community and shit lifestyle and how getting fucked in the ass is ridiculous. Sure, you won't have to deal with women, but you'll have to deal with basically destroying your body and being a total degenerate just because.
>>
>>134316741
You are the definition of an orbiter though. When women want you, they're riding your cock no matter the circumstances or their relationship status. When they're trying to take advantage of you in some other way, they lead you on with shit like what you described.
>>
>>134312173
so do the former and not the latter, whats the problem? it needs a name in order to be discussed, talking about it doesnt mean you go around telling people "dude im mgtow lmao"
i identify with a lot of the sentiment behind mgtow but i wouldnt call myself one
>>
File: What's Up With This.png (796KB, 597x782px) Image search: [Google]
What's Up With This.png
796KB, 597x782px
>>134314356
>There isn't a single one, everyone has its own version of meaning of life

The navel gazing of the moral relativist.

>The answer that will come up to you is simply what you've been "programmed" with during your life.

Uh huh, but you've sure seen through the veil and mystery and you're on top of things now, having learned that there is no truth. Except that there is no truth. Paradoxes are great.

> we aren't different than the waves in the sea or other natural phenomenons in the sense and the worlds of meaning we superimpose

Just kill yourself. Seriously, the idea of being alive is just a meme, if you were really confident about your own philosophy you wouldn't wait for nature to take its course. Just end your suffering today.

>"Buh I am haf fun!"

Maybe but it's just an illusion, like you said. And ultimately "fun" is pointless, you'll just die and it's for nothing. There's also a possibility you'll get injured or unable to kill yourself and spend much of the remainder of life in pain. The logical choice for you is death.

But then you're just another teenage nihilist and you don't even believe what you say.
>>
>>134299643
>utterly destroy your economy with immigration and welfare gibs
>have high unemployment rates
>blame video games
Lol
>>
>>134307680

wrong

artificial wombs are a reality
>>
>>134316200
My post came across as more hostile than I intended. I do sympathize with the sentiment but look at this: https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/
The description says:
>We are men going our own way by forging our own identities and paths to self-defined success; cutting through collective ideas of what a man is.
Yet it's just posts about women and the same old memes and redpill posts. It's a diluted /r9k/. Where is the self-improvement? Where is the part where you "go your own way" These people don't seem to share any other interests than complaining about women.
>>
File: bleached.jpg (119KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
bleached.jpg
119KB, 2048x1152px
>>134317119
I am talking about women who live at the other end of the world.
Here's the last message from my last conquest.

>I am not a bloody fragment of your imagination I am a woman who loves you and whom you lost. I will die with this love for you in my heart but I will never be with you ever again not even if I move to Paris. You're the last Frenchman the last musician the last human being I would ever want to see

You obviously know very little about women.
>>
>>134317326
no they're not retard

and even if they were, it's questionable whether they would have a significant impact on our daily lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPARaLA3M8Y
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.