[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i FUCKING LOVE donald trump now!! i had some doubts about hi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: i love trump.png (677KB, 1147x604px) Image search: [Google]
i love trump.png
677KB, 1147x604px
i FUCKING LOVE donald trump now!! i had some doubts about him at the beginning but after repealing obamacare and now this im sold. MAGA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-ends-covert-cia-program-to-arm-anti-assad-rebels-in-syria-a-move-sought-by-moscow/2017/07/19/b6821a62-6beb-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html?utm_term=.c57d2fa2e4e9
>>
>>134295548
Please archive
https://archive.is/TwD2s
>>
>>134295573
thank you based norde
>>
>repealing obamacare
>>
>>134295548
kys
>>
>>134296037
shut up globashit
>>
File: DDujaMZXkAAax99.jpg (11KB, 495x447px) Image search: [Google]
DDujaMZXkAAax99.jpg
11KB, 495x447px
>>
>>134295548

What a racist fucking dick. This is EXACTLY why we needed Hillary to win.
>>
He's gotta be doing something right if he's triggering these many libtards.
>>
>>134296321
This. I'll begin to worry about Trump only when the media is all for him and when the people who gave the Clintons and Obama a free pass on everything like abject hypocrites start praising him. Otherwise, full steam ahead.
>>
And every Trump supporter I speak with is the same. They judge his actions as good in direct proportion to how outraged the media and the libtards are. Many elements of the media were praising his Syria attack, remember, and not surprisingly, that was also a low point among his supporters.
>>
If they were smart, they'd start praising him 24/7 and make his supporters think he's sold out, but it's never going to happen, for they don't have the discipline for such a strategy.
>>
i thought he was a cuck, guess he just needed time :)
>>
>>134299571
I think you're the one that needed time to understand how American politics work, and how Trump sets traps.

It's massively complicated and the President has limited powers, and he'll need to accomplish things down the road and for that he'll need to build a coalition and for that he'll need to gain leverage on people. Giving lukewarm support on the health care bill is part of that.

And there won't be a repeal of Obamacare. He'll fake try to repeal it, but he will let it fail on it's own and then he'll get far more than he ever could have ramming something through.
>>
>>134295548
>linking to the washington shitpost

fucking kill yourself immediately
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.