[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Constitutional fascism, what does /pol/ think about it? It is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499251254923.png (1022KB, 1800x580px) Image search: [Google]
1499251254923.png
1022KB, 1800x580px
Constitutional fascism, what does /pol/ think about it?

It is simply a basic constitution bearing unalienable right such as free speech etc, except we have a set autocrat leading us. Somehow choose the best leader and they get to lead us on everything they think will be best outside our basic rights. Like free speech, the population must be 100% white, gdp must be growing or something like that
>>
>>134289708
I think IQ maps are in accurate at best.
>>
File: hallway.jpg (366KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
hallway.jpg
366KB, 1200x919px
>>134289708
I don't see what's to simply keep him from throwing out the Constitution when it displeases him, our Constitution is backed by the power being distributed among the states and the federal government having checks and balances from 3 different branches keeping it from abusing its power.
>>
>>134289809
Yeah it's based on current studies and some are based on past studies then applying the flynn effect, which shows flynn effect to be flawed
>>
>>134289855
I guess the idea is if you promote people heritage and then give all your people the duty to the people, like Germany, then you have people who will serve the government entirely when it's time and get rid of the leader when it's time. I personally think it takes a high iq population to do that
>>
File: 1776.jpg (92KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
1776.jpg
92KB, 840x420px
>>134290024
Maybe, but I think it would be less prone to tyranny without the concentration of power. You can have a sense of duty to the people without needing a single leader with all the power. Hell, for most of America's existence we've been uber patriotic.
>>
Facism is inevitable
>>
>>134290155
Certainly but we keep waiting on better leaders and then kick them out after 8 years. I would much have appreciated a good leader with direct control of how to fix the state. 20 years of Eisenhower? 20 of Bill Clinton? I can guarantee you Bill Clinton is largely in agreement on some of Trump's most offensive positions as he promoted them himself.
It also gives it sustainability, like monarchy, without the king. Purely fascistic governments are prone to being short-lived... even the great ones like the Ancient Greeks had under "tyranny".
>>
>>134290263
Not sure what you mean. If you mean the fascistic elements will eat up the democratic ones then:
If the people are low-iq'd sure.
>>
>>134290529
Democratic elements lead to low IQ people due to dysgeny
>>
>>134290614
It's not democratic it's republican
>>
>>134290826
Republican too
>>
Facism is everything wrong with this world
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.