[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"it's not the migrants fault, with open borders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14

>"it's not the migrants fault, with open borders and free money, who would NOT come into your country? You'd do the same if you were in their shoes, sure it's morally wrong but the people responsible are higher up

He's right, biggest redpill I had to swallow this month.
>>
>>134281745
thats whats so angering about it
>>
this is day one stuff my man
>>
Crush the welfare state.
>>
Yeah no shit.
>>
>>134281745
That's fairly obvious. The cockroaches in your kitchen are there because you left food out.
>>
>>134281745
He's right. I thought, what if the US had a humanitarian crisis and we had to relocate people to Canada and Central America. Where would I go? The dangerous spic place where the people clearly hate me and will make my life hard or cuck Canada? Easy choice. That said at the same time I would not then go to Canada and attempt to destroy their culture from the inside so that's a key point Stefan misses.
>>
If we'd even out the quality of life workdwide, they wouldn't come. If you want ethnostates, eliminate the need for economic travel.
>>
>>134282011
Difference is racial IQ. Can't blame the 75IQ idiots for being idiots, we need to decide for them.
>>
File: Somali.jpg (126KB, 720x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Somali.jpg
126KB, 720x1010px
>>134281745
I honestly don't get why basically the entire population(s) of hellholes like Somalia and El Salvador aren't trying to immigrate to places like the US or Germany at any given time.
>>
>>134282124
>I honestly don't get why basically the entire population(s) of hellholes like Somalia and El Salvador aren't trying to immigrate to places like the US or Germany at any given time.

Because there are barriers that prevent this luckily both on our end and theirs. Europe is fucked though because they have an endless supply of Soros funded boats coming at them that they refuse to turn away. This migrant crisis is insane. Africa needs to learn to control its population not have a safety valve where they can dump millions into Europe.
>>
Exactly, more would-be revolutionaries should follow that one lefttard's recently example and gun for a politician or even a media/corporate head.
Don't burn down some two bit Mosque or shoot up a bunch of random woman and children, destroy something or someone who matters.
>>
it's not the tapeworms fault; it's just doing what parasites do. you still have to kill it.

they're all going to die if they don't leave. the more the government tries to bottle up the rage by jailing people for facebook posts, the more they tamp down the fire and make it burn hotter. this stuff has never not ended in genocide; the only question is who kills whom.
>>
>>134281745
So, its the jews
>>
>>134281745
this is the most obvious thing ever. This is not a redpill. Every single person on the left understands this as well. I could explain this to a 5 year old.
>>
>>134282124
It's very expensive to do such a trip. Imagine how much a backpacking trip costs, then consider how thry also have to pay for people smugglers and other things.
The ones that manage to come are either rich, or have the backing of their entire extended family, who all plan to easily after one of them gets legalised.
>>
>>134282101
>pay for shitskins to live in your country
>or pay for shitskins to live in their own countries
How about neither?
>>
>>134281745
No, I wouldn't do it. I'm not a fucking spic nigger.
>>
>>134281851
I don't get why it's accessible to migrants.
Sure, keep it for the poor of your own nation, but why foreigners?
>>
>>134281745
Everybody knows this.
>>
I don't hate them because they're immigrants. I hate them because they're spics. I thought we were on the same page on this.
>>
>>134282553
If you decide to do nothing, you'll have millions flooding your nations. People have a wish for safety and stability, it's our core need. Europe is safe, or at least it was until now. These people bring their troubles, better have those stay where they came from.
>>
>implying 99% of whitetrash and white homeless wouldn't become a refugee in europe if they had the chance
is not even about race, it's about giving free shit to poor people
>>
Everybody knows that. It's only liberals who cry racism when people try to elect politicians who will change policy. They equated border security with violent racism to try and silence opposition.
>>
>>134282482
The old times where a lot more reactionary. We won't see a genocide, at least not by the hands of those currently at charge.
>>
>>134281745
I don't care. The people who came in have a chance to leave, but after that, both they and the globalists who let them in will hang.
>>
File: Descendants.jpg (375KB, 661x642px)
Descendants.jpg
375KB, 661x642px
>>134282307
Europe is no safety valve for population excedents from Africa. They have so many birth there that they could send 10 million each year and still it'd be a drop of water in the ocean.
>1.2 billion now from 480 million in 1980 and growth still accelerating
> By the year 2050, annual increases will exceed 42 million people per year and total population will have doubled to 2.4 billion, according to the UN. This comes to 3.5 million more people per month
>The 12 million Africans born in 1955 could expect to live only until the age of 37. Encouragingly, the 42 million Africans born this year can expect to live to the age of 60.
>Encouragingly
>Encouragingly
We give the medicine
We send gibs me gibs me
We open our frontiers

>In Niger, where GDP per capita is less than $1 per day, the average number of children a woman is likely to have in her life is more than seven. Accordingly, the country’s current population of 20 million is projected to grow by 800,000 people over the next 12 months. By mid-century, the population may have expanded to 72 million people and will still be growing by 800,000 people – every 18 weeks.

If left unchecked Africa will be the destroyer of worlds.
>>
>>134282972
Woops,
I was talking to this guy >>134282558
>>
File: neverforget.png (729KB, 954x1152px) Image search: [Google]
neverforget.png
729KB, 954x1152px
Legit hatred toward minorities is a sign of an immature world view.

The real hatred you should feel is for slimy shitlib traitors who push every day for people like you to not only lose, but die out and have your children corrupted, raped, and killed. The powercucks who will TRY TO SHUT YOU DOWN WITH VIOLENCE for using your democratic rights to stop an illegal invasion of your nation.

Jews are disproportionately involved in subversive ideologies and institutions. Blacks are more violent and loud and dumb. Muslims are clanny and blow people up. But shitlibs turn on their own, they're the only TRULY fucked up group. Everyone else is just acting in self interest.

The plus side of this is that you can target all of your vitriol and hatred in a mostly PC way. If you argue viciously against shitlibs, dox them, demonize them, do everything you can to destroy their movement, you'll be 100% within the bounds of current PC culture because they're white. Liberals aren't a protected class. To me, this is why the alt lite is tolerable, although not optimal. We can collectively focus all of our effort on destroying shitlibs politically and socially (and legally if they keep assaulting us) without our autistic ideological differences getting in the way. This also applies to neocon cucks, open borders libertardian spergs, and anyone else who stands opposed to the sovereignty of the nation-state.
>>
>>134281745
And they will have a several month warning before they are 1492'd
>>
>>134282846
>If you decide to do nothing, you'll have millions flooding your nations.
Not if you don't let them in.
>>
>>134282124
You have no idea how bad things could get, lad.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa
Aside from the programs inherent bullshit, look at the sheer number of applicants. The Africans are literally trying to knock down the gates. 6.5 million niggers trying to get in, just in 2015.
>>
>>134282106
>racial iq
when will this meme die
>>
>>134283248
It's not possible to stop millions. You can't even shoot that many people.
>>
>>134283079
I think population projections have a large degree of bullshit.

Those African projections assume everything will stay exactly the same. It goes without saying that that much growth is totally unsustainable.

Nature will check Africa. At some point in the near future, Western nations will be unable to continue funding Africa (or will have governments that cancel those programs), and you will see nature take it's course and bring their populations down massively.

Also, they have that many kids per mother because there is a high infant and child mortality rate.
>>
>>134281745

Well, fucking duh.
>>
>>134283376
>It's not possible to stop millions.
Wall
>>
>>134282011
Most of the cultural difference can be cut in 2 generations.
>>134282106
It's only race memers like this guy that think you can't revelt into normalcy. In about 3 decades is gonna be all "godamn muslim"
>>
>>134283376
>millions of africans coordinating to cross a sea or march across borders through hostile territory
lol people are so desperate to blackpill in the Age of Trump. that time has gone, it's time for Winning lad

>>134283401
This is the correct way to look at it.

We're already seeing prominent people like Bill Gates and even fucking Macron discuss the coming population crisis in Africa. The good news about clown world is that it's just not sustainable. Massive systems tend to undergo radical change once they can no longer be sustained.
>>
>>134281745
He has been saying this for at least 10 years.
It's just common sense. Non-whites wouldn't be going to white countries if they didn't benefit from just being there.
From the illegal Mexicans to Indians with fake credentials who get to work at Apple, they all come here because they want free stuff and a higher standard of living.
If illegals were met at the border with bombs and bullets, they wouldn't come here.
If illegals couldn't get any welfare or healthcare, they would stay where they are.
>>
>>134283604
Hey, what did Iraq and Iran look like 30 years ago?
>>
>>134283519
You can't believe this to work. The U.S. border wall only works because of the extensive police presence, and even with this your southern states are filled with Mexicans.
>>
To quote his phrase, not an argument. I understand why people immigrate. Wages are higher in relative terms, social programs are here, and it's safer in western countries, than the ones they seek to come from.
The thing is, I Don't Care. They push the value of labor down, they drain social services making people have to pay more in taxes or suffer lesser purchasing power of their money due to debt and monitization, they benefit those willing to break the law to the damage of those that won't, and they twist the domestic prices of produced goods, that in the long term probably affects all labor wages and skews production and investment direction.
They fuck with the whole system in the end.
For the people that aren't the immigrants and those most benefiting from them, it's a net loss.

>>134282101
Fuck you man. I'm not being a gagdamn slave to Africa for literal centuries just to get them up to somewhat better living standards.
The ones living themselves in the west are shitty, and they've had aid throw at them for decades now. African and mullato lower iq's guarantee an endless cycle of just being dragged up a bit from the norm, by higher iq white people being drained by them.
>>
>>134283633
>Times of Trump
Good for you, but the world stands mostly unaffected by this.
>>
>>134283834
You are a slave for Africa right now. We are sending monitary aid like never before, but it does no good because those handling these large sums are ineffective and/or corrupt.
>>
File: 1498558394153.jpg (173KB, 843x843px)
1498558394153.jpg
173KB, 843x843px
>>134283314
>>
File: 803712279_130068.jpg (75KB, 1086x735px) Image search: [Google]
803712279_130068.jpg
75KB, 1086x735px
>>134283191
Kill a Traitor before an enemy Jim, also every white man should read the turner diaries to be mentally prepared for what must come.
>>
>>134281745
Open borders and free money is literally what convinced Europeans to migrate west to America.
>>
>>134281745
>it's not the migrants fault,
True, they didn't cause the problem.
But they are the problem.
>>
>>134283314

When science is banned for being racially and sexually insensitive.

So pretty soon if things continue like they are now.
>>
>>134281745
if any of you neckbeards actually interact with people in the real world, and engage people in civilized discussion about why you are anti mass-immigration, communicating this sentiment does wonders for your credibility.

I told the literal daughter of an illegal immigrant this and got her to agree with my position that Trump is right about immigration policy. she was a qt.
>>
>>134281745
The way I look at it is if our leaders ar not going to do anything to turn off mass immigration despite what citizens want then it is up to citizens to let shitskins know they are now welcome here...Yeah I blame our government, but the only way to make white countries white again is to do it ourselves
>>
>>134281745

The people behind it are the rich businessmen, CEOs and executives who profit off off it. Government just does what they tell them to do. Trump only won because he was cunning and toed the line with the GOP, and got tons of funding and Jewish support at the last minute.
>>
>>134283834
I also forgot to mention, for every one of the immigrating fuckers that vote for their supporting political candidates and themselves more social power, the harder it is to do anything about it.
It's very clear why the political left is in favor of immigration, across the entire western world. It's more votes for them, more administrative positions for them, more bribes, and more power. They don't give a flying damned about society's working class or the nation. They only ever did, when it meant they gained power from it. Along comes immigrants, and they're an easier source of said political power and ways to benefit financially. Then, it's suddenly goodbye & fuck the middle/working classes wages and livelihood, hello Pedro votes and Kebab welfare distribution.
>>
>>134284281
The follow up question should be "how does it benefit me, as a tax paying citizen".
>>
>>134283376
But you can gas them!
>>
>>134282011
Did you watch the video? He and the caller spent a long time talking about balkanization and wars caused by cultural differences.
>>
>>134283376
>It's not possible to stop millions.
Oh boy, you're gonna love to meet Germany!

Swell guy.
>>
>>134281745
Most of what he says is right, sometimes his arguments aren't very good, or he's off base with certain subjects, but most of his reasoning is passable and on point and generally his biggest critics are people that just don't like the look of him or have some other superficial reason for hating.
>>
>>134283376
>It's not possible to stop millions. You can't even shoot that many people.

Tell that to the WW2 vets. The US has 2 million people in prison alone. The thing is once you make a half ass effort the number who will try will decrease.
>>
I don't blame the migrants - he's right that many people will cross borders to seek a better life. It's the government who are to blame for allowing this to happen. They are traitors, and must be removed by force.
>>
>>134281745
He has said the opposite on several occasions anon
>>
>>134285242
there is the government
but there is nothing wrong with hating 'migrants' who act the way some do in your country
>>
>>134281745
>>
>>134281745
It's threads like this that just remind me how fucking dumb all of you are.

This is apparent to anyone with a working brain, he didn't need to tell me this because it was obvious.
>>
>>134281745
Correct, which is why we should be closing the borders and cutting all the benefits, At. The. Very. Least.

It will be amazing how many people will not want to come to your country if it make it a pain to get in with no free hand out at the other side.
>>
>>134281745
Molyneux is a sophist.
>the only problem is le welfer st8 we remove that and then live in a randian paradise!!!!!!!!!!111111
Molyneux sketches out a future scenario of how things could work in his libertarian paradise but he has no proof that reality will actually work like in his fantasies. If I were a culturally incompatible shitskin living on gibs, and gibs were removed, why the fuck would I go back? Why on earth would I do that? Wouldn't they just resort to crime to support themselves? Crime is more lucrative in the west, and jail is much less harsh, and their countries of origin have even less opportunities (both crime and job opportunities) than here, so why on earth would anyone go back
>>
It is their fault, they can fuck off afaic.
Why were they not coming 30 years ago when we we having huge prosperity?
>>
>>134285406
Of course I hate pakis - they are uncivilised and utterly contemptuous. That doesn't mean I blame them for seeking a better life here, but the traitors who allow them to stay.
>>
>>134286028
good point
>>
>>134281745
Where have i heard this before?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjLGCNL4vUA
>>
Only thing that annoyed me was his avoidance of the question of what do we do with the army of 85 IQ Arabs here when the money stops?
>>
>>134286603
but anon they will all go back bcuz they haet freedums. It's libertarian magic
>>
File: desposito.jpg (112KB, 1130x612px)
desposito.jpg
112KB, 1130x612px
>>134286603
I honestly do not see them as humans anymore.. I dont know when it happend but something switched in my head and i just do not view them as human beings.. Kind of a strange feeling.
>>
>>134286807
Hmm. But we need to network locally and create community?

I'm begging the question sorry. I got it, just seems like half the thread isn't getting it. Violence is inevitable and each of us needs to be creating community.
>>
File: King Habibu.jpg (134KB, 1130x522px)
King Habibu.jpg
134KB, 1130x522px
>>134287051
Lets do it anon.
>>
>>134287051
I get it >>134285744

Even if we were completely peaceful and every single of us lived up to Molly's ideals, which are removed from reality, I don't think that the other side would do the same. As for violence, I hope this can be solved in another way but I have my doubts
>>
>>134286603
yeah same
like theyre just gonna leave or become human all of a sudden
>>
>>134287047
Yeah I'm at the point where I can distinguish between whites.
Sometimes if I find someone who's nice or smart but says the party line I'll gently break their conditioning, its quite fun and they like it. Really makes them think.
>>
>>134283376
>Can't kill millions

Oy vey! Stop denying the Holocaust goy.
>>
>>134281745
>>134285030
>>
>>134286603
yeah welfare is riot insurance. moleymeme can identify arguments all he wants, but the reasons the romans didn't end bread and circuses was not because the romans refused to stop reading the same trashy newspapers
>>
>>134287327
Yeah and they have many kids to feed. Banks in aus are tightening rates, banker needs his money back.
>>
>>134287585
im surprised everytime i go to the shopping centre near me
fucking shitskins and hijabs left right and center
>>
>>134281745
(((people responsible)))
>>
>>134287446
The most healthy thing in the long run is to ignite the keg while they're still relatively weak.
Be a local guy. Something the leftists say is "think globally, act locally" and you know what? Leftists have been effective this past century so we need to think globally but act locally.
>>
>>134282518
for a long time I didn't believe that we would just give people free shit for showing up, but apparently we do, which is so insane I just wouldn't believe it
>>
>>134287737
Get a high IQ pastime, you'll see the demographic difference you're looking for.
>>
>>134283376
Yes, you can. Illegal entry? Work camp. Then, deportation. Don't like it? Skull cracked. Ooogah boogah back to africa.
Yes you damn well can stop illegal immigration. You have to... actually stop illegal immigration.
>>
Actually this is probably one of the top 3 videos Molymeme has ever made. Both he and the caller were on point throughout the entirety.

Normally he's contradictory but all the magnets lined up in this one. Worth the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc5bke_n-4c
>>
>>134283191
This is correct. Anytime I see a nigger I automatically think of the traitors behind himnwho let this subhuman in and support him. Thankfully we know many of their names and what they look like. When conflict arrives, they are the first on the chopping block.
>>
>>134287919
Hard stuff, aren't you? Cracking skulls like it's nothing. For someone who goes against savages, you sure do sound like one yourself.
>>
>>134288553
the guy is being a bit hardcore, but for europe all you need to do is instead of landing the boats in italy, they can just send them back to africa. why is it so hard to just send people back after they disembark.

>inb4 asylum seekers have rights

I do believe their are some universal rights such as people should not be harmed, but if a boat of people try to enter europe and we send them back without hurting them, I don't care how many international agreements this breaks. You know why? Because who the fuck will protest this, the africans? We don't have to listen to a bunch of third world countries if we don't want to. That is why we spend so much on our armies, so we don't have to submit to foreign powers. I'm not saying we should bomb people, but what I am saying is we have to get into the habit of saying no, and when people protest we say "what are you going to do about it"
>>
>>134288553
You supposed to think you're morally superior or something saying that?
Look, shitpig. Illegals come here to leech off of people like me, to my detriment.
I propose, we solve the problem. Not blatherfuck out that oh we can't, like you sort of "civilized" liar fuckers do, that secretly just want it to continue.
And yeh. Very much so. I'm all for cracking a head if leads to unwanted immigrants not being here. The negatives have to outweigh the draw to come here. You? You just want lie, and bullshit your way out of doing anything that actually works. You pile.
>>
File: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
turdflingingmonkey.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>134281745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ
>>
>>134287930
"Its like you're standing on a railroad in between a moving train and a charging horse. All you need to do is step off the track"
>>
>>134283401
Nature IS checking Africa; it's us who 've been fighting nature, allowing this very boom.
>>
obviously??

it's not the roaches fault they live under my fridge
they're dumb roaches, they don't think about politics or stability
>>
File: islamix.jpg (118KB, 1000x669px)
islamix.jpg
118KB, 1000x669px
>>134287337
Here you go. Have some OC. feel the talent...
>>
File: islamix.jpg (116KB, 1000x669px)
islamix.jpg
116KB, 1000x669px
>>134289413
fixed
>>
File: gw1.png (575KB, 651x536px) Image search: [Google]
gw1.png
575KB, 651x536px
>it's not the migrants fault
Even though they're disrespecting our courtesy by increasing sexual assault and crime rates and ignoring the unhinged segment of their community?
>>
it's their fault they're raping our women, children, robbing us and lighting our shit on fire though
>>
>>134281745
This guy is fucking deluded if he thinks the vast majority of people will just go back of their own accord if you remove the welfare state. They will riot, loot and form a society similar to that of what the Roma have had in Europe for over 1000 years.
>>
>>134281745
>You'd do the same if you were in their shoes
No I wouldn't, don't tar me with the same brush as a rapefugee seeking gibs, you balding faggot
>>
>>134294005
Why not? I would. White girls are pretty and soft.
>>
>>134281884
And that's what they are. That's why every immigrant who doesn't come already better than the average native is a fucking cockroach, a rat, fly who spawns maggots, and less than respectable.
>>
>>134294407
Actually they can't afford to pay the people smugglers
>>
>>134294253
Stick to your she-boons, Sambo, that's what God made for you, and that's what you deserve
>>
>>134294538
?
>>
>>134282630
because if you're dependant on money from the government you will never vote for a party who wants to abolish the welfare state.

>poor migrant comes to your country
>needs money from the government
>becomes fully dependant on the welfare state
>when he can vote he will vote for socialist parties

why do you think Europe is importing millions of these cunts? to swing the politics back to the left by creating a fully dependant electorate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLtrZnR5P_I
tHREAD THEME
>>
>>134281745
'war to welfare to glabalistation'

Australian citizens on heavily armed emu back will take back a nuclear enabled US military site, thus beginning the revolution of the west
>>
>>134295239
they vote VVD, don't worry ;)))
>>
>>134283401
This, it is going to be amazing to witness the massive chimp out culling and the incapability of the West to do anything about it.
>>
While I agree to some extent, the early Arab invasions weren't for the Christian welfare states, they wanted wealth and took it. Same with many other invasions.

In that same sessions he also said people had agency but told the guy not to blame the migrants for Rotherham and says they don't need to be removed and it'll all fix itself if we just go ancap, classic alt-light drivel.
>>
The last 10mins of this video are ++ cuckteir nationalism fantasies. The caller clearly was not convinced.

Either it's 4D chess signalling to stay safe space mainstream or Molymeme is basically choking on the pill swallowing.
>>
>>134299250

His recession started after he made the final argument video, I think he got scared after that.
>>
>>134281745
he's right about the fact that you cant blame them for doing what they do, but you cant really compare nonwhites to whites like that.
>you'd do the same
>implication
too many whites make the mistake of projecting their own nature onto subhumans and personifying them. this is a mistake and only leads to bad things and impedes understanding them
>>
>>134281745
That's true, but who's idea was it to cancel national army who protects borders and replace it with private army who doesn't protects borders? Of course we also replaced politicians who wrote laws to open borders, but first step was to eliminate territorial defense army?
>>
>>134287199
Is this some new sophisticate kind of Australian shitposting meme art?
>>
>>134281745
Of course he's right. Niggers have no reason to come to cold Europe other than for gibs.
Liquidate gibs and they'll go away. Oh wait, it's too late for that now, because they're in such a big numbers they would riot.
>>
>>134281745
I realized this from the start but the real redpill is that they are invaders nonetheless so morally they can be destroyed. Traitors need to hang too.
>>
>>134295239
You right wing cunts are so shortsighted, uneducated and naive. You think some baristas and hipsters on the left are single handedly bringing in immigrants? Retards. Anything that happens politically is because the only people with actual power (the rich) benefit from it. The wealthy benefit from immigration therefore it occurs. Dopey faggots.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.