[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Both legs get fucked up >Can't walk, shuffle around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: What's the rush.jpg (32KB, 303x452px) Image search: [Google]
What's the rush.jpg
32KB, 303x452px
>Both legs get fucked up
>Can't walk, shuffle around putting all body weight on crutches
>Standing still hurts like hell
>Need to buy food, go to Walmart
>All the electric scooters are taken, grab a wheelchair and do groceries
>Waiting in line to pay for stuff and a middle-eastern lady walks up to me
>"You're done with chair"
>It's not even a question. She is stating that I am done using the chair and that I am to give it to her so her family member can use it
>Tell her that she can have as soon as I've paid for my food and I return it to the front door
>She gets mad and keeps repeating that I am done with the chair NOW
>Employees start getting involved, even the manager, telling her to calm her tits and wait until I'm actually done with the chair
>Suddenly she claims that she can't speak English and stomps away
>Pic related is store manager's face when I start heading towards the door
>"Take it all the way to the car! I'll bring it back in"

Don't you love it when people move to your country and then act like complete assholes?
>>
>>134275360
yup, it's the best
>>
>>134275360
lol ur a fucken cripple
>>
>>134278110
I hope you remember these words if you're ever put into a similar situation.
>>
>>134275360
You left out the part where all the electric scooters were taken by every fat fuck too lazy to cook themselves a decent meal and didn't feel like being on their feet while hunting their next bag of Doritos to kill.
>muh diabeetus
>>
>>134278809
And then, if they actually bother to return it, they leave the thing on, unplugged, so that the battery is dead when someone who actually needs it arrives.
>>
>>134278791
I hope you get better man.

Never give up hope.
>>
>>134278791
He's an Aussie, he's already mentally crippled.
>>
>>134279001
I appreciate it, man.
>>134279640
Well, at the very least, he seems to be emotionally crippled. Empathy is pretty important.
>>
>>134279771
You crippled for good or just need some months of rehab?
>>
>>134280074
Jury's still out on that.
>>
Remember anyone using the Don't tread on me flag is a troll. Report n hide
>>
>>134280115
Shit man, sending a prayer for you. I hear rehab can be a bitch, but the extra effort can make all the difference in how much you can get back
>>
>>134280285
Saying that you're reporting someone is, itself an violation of the rules, lol.
>>
>>134280642
ledditors seem to think saying it is like a down vote. he'll enjoy his ban.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.