/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when we speak of "Jews" being the problem, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Putin-Confused.png (319KB, 743x531px) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Confused.png
319KB, 743x531px
So when we speak of "Jews" being the problem, what are we talking about how here and how precisely are they the problem?

>biological Jews (biological descendants)
What is precisely the issue here? Are you guys arguing that they are uniquely biologically inclined to something bad? Inclined to what exactly? Why?

>religious Jews (followers of Judaism)
What is precisely the issue here? The ethnic nationalism of Judaism leads to some bad behavior at the expense of non-followers? What bad behavior?

Is the problem all of a group or just some?
>>
>>134272862
Jews act as a fifth column by sticking together. They will accuse you of attacks on both their race and religon. The JQ is the question of how many jews should be allowed in high level positions in government and finance
>>
>>134273178
>Jews act as a fifth column by sticking together.
So what you're saying is their ethnic nationalism is very strong and that's dangerous for other countries?
>>
>Is the problem all of a group or just some?
Why must we parse them into groups?

We seem to be fine labeling whites, blacks, and everyone else as bad but we have to be sure to note that "some Jews are not bad".

I say fuck all Jews just like everyone says fuck all whites and blacks.

Jews are NOT above criticism or reticule.

The effects of Muh Holocaust are wearing off and is no longer a suitable protection from their political involvement.

When I turn on (((CNN))) and see a panel of Jews arguing over how everyone should act (((they))) are no longer a protected class.

When I listen to the Democrat party leadership like ((Chuck Schumer))), (((Dianne Feinstein))), (((Adam Schiff))), (((Al Franken))), (((Bernie Sanders))) and so on they are not longer going to be given a pass.

Jews are bad just like everyone else and it is WAY PAST time to call them out and if they are scared of the blow back or another holocaust they should GTFO of our business.
>>
>>134272862
the Jew plays both sides of the game. Not even anti-Zionist Jews can be trusted.
>>
>>134274617
How are we defining Jew here?
>>
>>134273770

I think some would say "all" not "other" :^)
>>
>>134272862
Thats it? Thread is dead?
>>
>>134272862
Secrecy, subversion, creating crypto-dominion over goys
As far as which sub group is the worst, probably the ones in positions of power- bankers, media-ites, etc
>>
>>134272862

the JEW theme is a distraction to protect what's REALLY going on ...
>>
>>134275775
Nice try kike
>>
>>134272862
Introduction to the JQ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YxfHdAqk-o
>>
>>134272862
You should embrace collectivism because it teaches you to see people as statistics and probabilities rather than as humans, which is objectively a good thing. Because you can't possibly judge everyone on an individual level, you have to assume that even based black guys in MAGA hats are ghetto niggers and that even those Jewish kids at the Hebrew school playground are plotting to take over the west and should be shot. So right now, call up all your non-white friends, disavow them, and tell them that they deserve to die or be relocated somewhere else for being shitstatins on this otherwise great country. Trust me, it's for the good of your own people. Empathy is for the weak and degenerate.
>>
>>134274885
They are a threat to themselves? How so?

>>134275754
>goys
So it is religious Jews that are dangerous as they are exploiting non-Jews (goys)?
>>
>>134276030
>being this anti-traditionalism
>>
>>134276007
So the issue is, in fact, the ethnic nationalism and the Jews spoken about is religious Jews? The issue then is not so much "Jews" as it is "Judaism"?
>>
File: ShowImage.jpg (69KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
69KB, 898x628px
>>134276116
False dilemma. A Religion is just an institution that replicates an ideology. Said ideology can be replicated through other means, such as Hollywood or politics, so a secular ethnic Jew could engage in just as much kikery as a Talmudist.
Look at George Soros for Christ's sake.
>>
>>134272862
>>134273770
>>134274769
>>134276116
>>134276324
you'd probably get more insightful answers over at cripplechan this place has been kill since before moot went away. most of the old guard went there.
>>
>>134272862
inb4 300+ replies from nu-/pol/ discussing how some jews are fine because x internet celebrity is le based xD

>sage and kys please
>>
>>134276324
Trust me, the only way to save the white race is to LITERALLY KILL ALL OTHER RACES. People are just animals anyway; anyone who's not like us is an enemy whether they want to be or not. Even the children. Trust me, it's just self-defense.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.