[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you realize you were racist? Did any particular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: 1473208253787.png (98KB, 575x548px) Image search: [Google]
1473208253787.png
98KB, 575x548px
At what age did you realize you were racist? Did any particular event(s) cause this?
>>
>>134272087
I realized I hated wh*te "people" after I found /pol/
>>
The left did it for me. When I realized they'e actively agitating for our ethnic cleansing. When realized I'd become a minority in my own country due to mass immigration.
>>
File: 1490913691071.jpg (67KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1490913691071.jpg
67KB, 400x533px
I wouldn't say in racist, but working front desk at a water park resort really made me hate niggers. So like when i was 19
>>
>>134272187
Reddit fag BTFO
>>
>>134272187
Same her. They can't keep us brothas down forever tho!
>>
>>134272087
Kindergarten, I naturally never wanted to associate with the negros but it wasn't til I got older that I realized it was because their skin was a different color
>>
>>134272087
15. Always hated normies. Realised it's because they're retarded shitskins, pretend to be retarded shitskins, or are actually retarded enough to want to be shitskins. The only white men these days who aren't one of these are faggots. Why the fuck does nobody else want to live in a white society of the past.
>>
>>134272327
When myself and my family was homeless, and finding out that African immigrants were getting subsidized housing and cranking the heat to the max in the winter made me hate niggers who never contributed anything.
>>
>>134272656
Your whole family was homeless?
>>
File: 12123142354.jpg (17KB, 268x257px) Image search: [Google]
12123142354.jpg
17KB, 268x257px
There was no particular catalyst beyond a few pieces of shit teachers who shilled for illegals when the subject came up (I didn't understand coincidence back then but one of them had a name ending in burg and the other ending in steinem). This was over the course of a few years with different teachers at two different schools, but I remember it first becoming an issue for me in the fifth grade while we were doing our week on the Mexican-American War.

I've been fortunate enough to never have any real bad contact with basketball americans but I don't relax around them, ever.

Fuck spics, though.
>>
>>134272087

We used to use blacks as the butt of every joke.

Nigger was OUR thing (as much as blacks)
They've misappropriated my culture.

Around here we still point at blacks for children and make funny noises and faces.

no joke
>>
>>134272875
Yes, for abut 3 years
>>
>>134272087
I was like 10 lol.
>>
>>134273881
What did you do?
>>
File: loganpaulthenazi.jpg (257KB, 1066x1066px) Image search: [Google]
loganpaulthenazi.jpg
257KB, 1066x1066px
>>134272087
everyone is racist, only a few admit it
>>
>>134272087
My mother is a quarter Jewish and she once scolded me in the car when I was ten after I repeated "THE JEWISH ARE COMING THE JEWISH ARE COMING" from Family Guy.
>>
>>134274342
Lived in parking lots and got myself back on my feet. I got a job and started making a little money for myself, but my parents were lazy as fuck, didn't work, had two more kids, and begged me for hundreds of dollars at a time. I could have paid cash for an associates degree, but instead it went to ungrateful lazy people whom i don't associate with anymore
>>
I once said something about how American blacks were lucky to be slaves since the get to live in America now instead of African. I was like 12 and my teacher said I should never say anything like that again. That's definitely what started activating my almonds.
>>
>>134272087
In 3rd grade when I realized that most of the problem kids in school were middle eastern or african despite them being like 10-15% of the school.
>>
File: Nigflowchart.jpg (209KB, 1607x617px) Image search: [Google]
Nigflowchart.jpg
209KB, 1607x617px
>be 18
>never seen a nigger, except on TV
>believed the bullshit that “We’re all the saaaaaame!”
>move to Phoenix for college
>go grocery shopping to stock new apartment
>nigger in store taking a shit on the floor in the bakery section
>check out and take groceries to car
>nigger approaches and tries to sell stolen watches
>next Friday go to Central Ave. with new friends from school to watch the cars cruising
>15 minutes in a nigger starts beating his sheboon in the lot where we’re parked
>cops pull up on sidewalk
>chick cop runs to stop fight
>nigger attacks her and beats the shit out of her
>male cop runs up and smashes the nigger with his nightstick until he stops moving
>car won’t start on Monday morning
>pop hood
>battery is gone
>go to apartment rental office to report theft
>black security guard takes report
>pulls my battery from under the desk
“Sheeit homie. I din kno that car belong to someones who dun live here.”
>meet huge black guy at school named Chris
>6’9” 330lbs
>invites some of us to a house party in Tempe that Friday night
>go to party at 11pm
>drink jungle juice with Chris
>commotion in the back yard around midnight
>go outside
>Chris is face down in the yard
>blood everywhere
>another nigger had smashed in the back of his head with a hammer because Chris owed him money
>two weeks later sleeping
>crash from living room
>walk out and see nigger crawling through broken window
>smash him in the face with a dining room chair
>he runs away

All of this happened within my first month of living in a city with only 5% black population.
Since then I’ve lived in LA, Vegas, Denver, Seattle, and Kansas City. I’ve spent weeks at a time in SF, NYC, Cincinnati, Atlanta, St. Louis, Salt Lake, San Diego, New Orleans, and Chicago on business.
Everywhere it’s the same: 95% of the most fucked up shit I’ve ever seen or had to deal with is caused by niggers.
The only thing that caused me to be racist is niggers behaving like niggers.
>>
six

saw melanin enhanced youths steal a purse right in broad daylight
>>
>>134274869
That's insanity. I couldn't even imagine being homeless on my own let alone with a family to take care of.
>>
>>134272087
Event: 9/11
>>
>>134272087
16-17

I was getting serious about my comittment to duty and my ancestors and realized equality and diversity would have to go
>>
I was about 10. In elementary school we played on a blacktop with some basketball hoops. Kids either played kickball or basketball. One day I went to play basketball, realized I didn't know how to dribble and all the black kids around me could dunk.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487377680631.jpg (18KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487377680631.jpg
18KB, 444x444px
>>134272087
17 when my life started going to shit i lost all my freinds, apprentiship girlfreind and became a social outcast constantly locked in my room i became really fed up with life and pretty much everything most likely had mental illnesses.
I also devolped multiple addictions with diffrent drugs and booze even got arrested multiple times and even crashed my car pissed and high as fuck!

After a while whilst completly down on my luck with court fines coming out of my ears and my parents not talking to me i decided to start:
>going back on /pol/
>reading books on Nihlism, transcendentalism, nationalism Race, the jewish question, Fascism, national socalism and traditionalism.
>And even straightend myself out.

And slowly over time whilst reading more and more, i also became more and more concious about race, white genocide and the JQ.

I mean I will be in the same room reading as my parents watching TV now and will instantly be able to point out jews by their names and apperance not to mention call out leftist adgendas and propganda without enjoying anything on TV anymore such is the scourge of the redpill.
>>
>>134272087
I don't feel like I ever realized I was racist. I simply follow logical conclusions to their ends, and that's really all there is to it.
>>
In middle/high school i was bused along with a ton of non-niggers to nigger schools around the county to hide their terrible standardized test scores

2 hours each way
8+ years 4 hours a day lost to a fucking bus

and that's not even describing nigger behavior at the school, just the personal cost to me and my friends

didn't even have neighborhood friends because all my school friends where all 45-30 min away at minimum
>>
>>134272087

Pretty much since birth I think. Then I remember that when they told us to be non-racist in school and all that I thought that they wanted us to say the opposite of what was true to be cool or something so I did that for a few years
>>
File: 1483222188571.jpg (26KB, 571x547px) Image search: [Google]
1483222188571.jpg
26KB, 571x547px
>>134272536
Because normies are brainwashed by kikes
>>
>>134275628
I feel ya. It's weird too, I was staying with my cousin and her husband, who likes to watch Jimmy Fallon. They were conservative, my cousin was kind of a cuckservative, but her husband seemed pretty old-school despite thoroughly fanboying over liberal diarrhoea like Jimmy Fallon. Then one day I got really drunk with him and admitted to him that I think the only thing Hitler did wrong was lose the war, and he stared me right in the eyes and after about five seconds he said "good". We didn't need to say anything else about the topic, but I always wondered how he can have that opinion and what shit like Jimmy Fallon
>>
>>134276193
*watch shit like Jimmy Fallon
>>
>>134272087
When I learned that there's a continent full of black people that have never accomplished anything since the beginning of time. I then looked around at all the black people around me and it all made perfect sense.
>>
>>134272087
like 8. going to a mostly black elementary school created it. going to a mostly black middle school reinforced it. going to an all white high school reinforced it even more.
>>
>>134272087
22 when I started coming here
>>
Holiday in Vanuatu with family. There was all the typical shit for tourists but a food market close by with just islanders. I just fucking KNEW it was a bad idea to go in there. It was an immediate visceral epiphany. It's automatic and hard wired in our brains and anyone who says they haven't felt this feeling of unbelonging is a lying faggot.
>>
>>134272087

>implying racism is a point of view and not natures way

Come now Juden.
>>
File: 14327246.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14327246.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>134272087
>implying people are not born with ''racism'' in the dna.
>>
>>134272087
I always knew I was racist. I just was ashamed of it. It wasn't until university that I realised only whites are shamed for racism, but minorities are the most racist shitbags around. Being forced to be around natives really opened my eyes. My last straw was when the natives on my facebook stream decided it was appropriate to share a salon article talking about how great it would be to kill all whites. That being said I live in the land of the censored. As a result I have to keep my racist attitudes to people I trust. I don't want to be stuck in a jail cell.
>>
File: 1500417013441.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500417013441.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
i use to be a normal fag 6 years ago
but then i found 4chan
/k/ /bant/ /s4s/ and then /pol/ came to make me hate the niggers
thank you /pol/chan
>>
>>134278644
This. You're hard wired to feel comfortable around your own race.
>>
>>134278203
First person experience was the biggest redpill I ever took, happened long before /pol/. Went from white school to (((diverse))) school, learned everything I needed to know. Ironically, the Marxist education system actually helped me in that respect.
>>
File: download (55).jpg (12KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
download (55).jpg
12KB, 294x171px
>>134276193
Oh you would be suprised how many out there who are on our level, but yet at the same time are afraid they might lose their job, freinds or social status so they keep their opinions to themselves and put on a fake smile and go about their day to day.

But as you said they only ever crack when etheir very drunk or feel like opening up something to you if they feel they trust you enough.

I had the exact same experince with a distant freind who i was drinking with round a freinds house we were all rambaling on about conspiraces and started going on about 9/11, And suddenly he blurts out "its funny how there were no Jews killed." And from that moment me and him just spilled the beans on everything entierly my other normie mates didnt know what to say they just nodded and went "yeah" yet me and him must have been talking to daybreak.

Im also led to belive that these are what you call purple pilled a cross between red and blue and there are alot more out there than you would think, espically those who are intrested in conspiracies.
>>
>>134272087
26 or so? I was a left anarchist and became disaffected and started adopting a more Hobbesian worldview, which swung me to the right. Discovered the HBDosphere that was popular in the early 2000s, the most popular of which was Steve Sailer's blog and GNXP.

This was reinforced eventually by trips to Europe, where I wanted to experience authentic European culture and found myself witnessing a rapidly expanding population of sand niggers and nogs. Triggered the fuck out of me to see a bunch of blond elfish looking people in Norway surround by orcs, to be honest. But I also visited more homogeneous countries in Eastern Europe, and thought, "wow, this is how life should be!"
>>
Milk tastes better than tar
>>
>>134279556
How many of us are there really? Makes me somewhere between sad and hopeful because there are so many that never do anything
>>
>>134275408
Well I'm not doing the best for myself, my parents still havent gotten in their feet and my brother won't talk to me, probably mad that I didn't do enough or something. They say time heals but it's been over a decade. They have one way of living and they'll probably die that way.
>>
>>134272087
>Be 4 year old me.
>Have 12 year old nigger torturing kitten.
>Tell him to stop
>Have nigger throw cat in my face, claws catch an eye rupturing cornea.
>MFW
>>
>>134272087
Recently there's a nigger influx in my country. No dark brownish shit but dark as deep space, the real deal.

So when I thought "Negros conchasumadres, de donde salieron tantos?" then I realized I was rascist.
>>
>>134279746
If you base it off people who are open to new ideas other than what the (((mainstream media))) tells them then i would say 10% at the most.
Thats a big whopping 90% who are basically
>Liberals
>leftists
>conservatives
>libertarians (except hard right hoppean ones.)
>Centerists
and of course your biggest percentage are the non politcal the kind that only care about getting drunk and watching garbage tv shows like the Kardashians and the x factor.

However you then have 10% which is soley made up of those >purple pilled
>Those who havent been enlightened yet
>those into conspiraces but eventually headed in the right direction.
I would say that makes up 9%
Leaving the likes of a me and you at a small but graduly growing 1% but one thing to remember that the biggest percentage will simply go with whatever the (((media))) tells them is fashionable, in over words who ever controls infomation wins the war.
>>
When pointing out that """"""""""""refugees"""""""""" go to Europe just for gibs.

That was when I started leaning right.
>>
I was racist ever since my body wasn't in its physical form. The energy that now gives it life was in the form of racist animals before, such as dogs, and they all aggressively discriminated (here, barked at) niggers and other non-whites.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.