[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was driving on the road entring the City >We saw some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (43KB, 394x374px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
43KB, 394x374px
>was driving on the road entring the City
>We saw some syrian womens speaking their weird langage
>Dad give them 20$ (a lot here) and said that God will help them, it's sad, he will pray for them etc.

>15 minuts later some African woman with her children
>Tell him we should help them
>"Haha wtf they're not even human they're ape fuck them go back to their countries so they starve theire, they make 10 childrens those morons hahah stop reproducing"

It was disgusting real life racism that sadly represent the mena North Africa arab World.
I feel disappointed in this country lack of humanism. I want to leave this world or end it.
>>
>>134269775
not going to lie op, most wont have any sympathy for the darky, but lets be absolutely real here, this kind of self unaware hypocracy is even lower on the totem pole than pols sperg delusions
>>
>>134270181
what do you mea it falls perfectly in line with pol's beliefs abt racial solidarity
>>
>>134270181
Yeah I shitpost too and talk but being this cynical/crude IRL and the lack of self awareness of the situation was quit chocking. Most of people here are nazi-tier against blacks, they doesn't even realize or care about it. The state does nothing.>>134270489

I mean for fuck's sake, the only word in our langage/dialect for blacks literally mean "slave-nigger".
>>
I don't get it you're both subhuman monkies. Is this like when an illegal polish plumber feels superior to a Ukrainian one?
>>
>>134270926
epic. upvoted.
>>
>>134270626
being on the same continent there is definitely a more imminent threat of being overwhelmed by exploding population than the countries further north. Uncompromising attitude is practitcal for group preservation.

What would you have the state do about it?
>>
>>134271342
Well i'm not pro-immigration but the people here are fucking extrémistes
Just read:

>"They must be exterminated like rats", "go home", "it's an interior occupation", "they are violating and spreading AIDS in our cities" was how some Algerians reacted to images of sub-Saharan migrants living in "settlements" in the capital last month, using the hashtag #NoToAfricansInAlgeria.
https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/comment/2017/7/13/algerias-anti-immigrant-hysteria-is-hiding-government-failings
There's more civilized ways to be against immigration.

Even the politicians sound like some famous guy here
http://northafricapost.com/18718-anti-migrant-populism-surge-among-algerian-politicians.html
>Speaking to Ennahar TV station, Ouyahya, Secretary General of RND political party, described Sub-Saharan migrants as a “source of crime, drugs and other calamities.”

>His openly condoned anti-refugee sentiment going as far as praising Trump without naming him, citing notably the need for a wall to protect the country from foreigners similar to the one the US wants to build on its southern borders with Mexico.
>>
>>134271972
Also Algerian/north african used black slaves for 3,000 years as backbone of their economy, with ruined most of sub saharian Africa who got no man power to develop. So there's a huge collective responsability and historical debnt into this.
>>
>>134269775
th only bad your dad di was not treating the sandniggers like the other niggers
>>
>>134271972
>"They must be exterminated like rats"
Personally only thing I find objectionable.

THe migration harms the host country and does not help the migrants' home country , which remains shit or gets worse. If the government wants to take responsibility it should help them on their own soil (though decades of assistance has only inflated their population bubble).
>>
>>134273543
According to official datas 40% came to work here and 40% want to love to Europe. I think migrants can be okay if they work in the fields or building activity, not many are willing to do those jobs today.

Sending them back to Niger or Mali is cruel, those countries are LITERALLY the worst (Niger is the lowest HDI in the world) on earth, even neolitic societies were better, they've 40 years of life expectancy, like 30$ of average income etc. They've NOTHING.
We're not talking about Mexico here, that's a paradise compared to their countries.

The richest middle class in Niger live with 50$/month.
>>
>>134274280
Sure, but you can't transplant the whole population of Niger or Mali to Algeria. The 40% that goes there to work is competing with working class Algerians, and their desperation drives down wages and quality of life of native populace. Algeria gains nothing from this (except for cheap labor for businesses). Also it's condescending to the africans. The proper thing to do would be to colonize their country
>>
>>134275641
Well we can't always have an utilitarist (and franky egoist) view on every matter, but you're right, some kind of european union like to develop sub saharian Africa with an elite from here would be decent, even if we've nothing to win in that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.