[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to all goyim to stop doing the following in order to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: stophavingchildren.png (865KB, 1290x1230px) Image search: [Google]
stophavingchildren.png
865KB, 1290x1230px
Reminder to all goyim to stop doing the following in order to save the planet:

>Having children
>Driving
>Culturally appropriating your location
>Eating meat
>>
who cares about the planet though
my country is all that matters
>>
>>134263019
What if we just got rid of the billions of brown people instead?
>>
>have fewer kids
>avoid (not absolutely NOT) air travel
This is how you know it was written and memed by an irresponsible gen x or millennial woman.

Noooo, don't take away my travel and sex tourism! Reee white men have fewer kids instead!
>>
>>134263019
1. Valid thing to say
2. Not an option for most Americans, since the countries public transportation sucks so much dick.
3. That's okay, didn't have enough money to do it in the first place.
4. Not going to change anything, just because you stopped eating meat doesn't mean the factory farms that putting out so much CO2 are going anywhere.
>>
>>134263019
Macron implied that Africans should have less children, look how (((they))) responded to him.

(((They))) really do want white genocide. Their highly selective bias gives them away.
>>
>>134263019

They want whites of course to do these things while accepting more refugees
>>
>>134263202
I would unironically go to war against all of Africa and India for the earth and stop global warming.
>>
>>134263019
How decoupled from reality do you have to be to tell an average American to go carless?
>>
>have fewer kids, goy
>whoops the population is declining; we need to import shitskins.

Okay.
>>
>>134263019
I'm gonna have as many kids as I can, I already own two cars which have the emissions systems removed due to their age, plan on traveling via air as often as I can afford it, and love meat so fuck you.

Let the other faggot cucks make their lives shitty for that nonsense.
>>
>>134263686
Well city folk could do it
>>
Forced sterilization of Africa when?
>>
>>134263763
Yeah, maybe in NYC, SF, and a couple other uber liberal cities. Which is probably the only places the writer flies back and forth from, which is why the writer notes to limit not stop air travel.

The author is implying flying in a plane is more neccessary than driving.
>>
File: ngh9b9.jpg (34KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
ngh9b9.jpg
34KB, 650x366px
you forgot pollution
>>
File: paul blart pepe.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
paul blart pepe.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>134263019
>have fewer kids
Tell that to Poos and Chinks. Not my problem.
>go carless
I only do this when I need to anyways and I carpool to work.
>avoid air travel
No fucks given.
>go vegitarian
I just buy meat and dairy from local farms. It supports my local economy, it's better for me, and doesn't contribute to factory farming. I'm willing to pay a few extra cents for it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.