[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women allowed to vote when they do not have to register

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: dumbcuntLARPER.jpg (32KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
dumbcuntLARPER.jpg
32KB, 500x329px
Why are women allowed to vote when they do not have to register for the draft?

That is unfair and unequal. Either repeal their right to vote, or force them to register for the draft.

I know there are many studies that show women are not only physically, but also mentally weaker than men in high stress situations, and that women are on average much more stupid than white men.

And for our Natsoc friends out there, would a woman have rights under a natsoc govt, or would they be under the authority of their husbands?

also woman hate thread.
>>
File: IMG_2767.jpg (34KB, 379x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2767.jpg
34KB, 379x388px
>>134258008
If a draft actually happened, would your odds of survival be better or worse with women at your side?
>>
>>134258341
>>134258341
far far worse. I am saying this to point out the absurd double standard. If women are for some reason exempt from the draft, they should lose the right to vote.
>>
File: 1495510560063.jpg (88KB, 719x740px) Image search: [Google]
1495510560063.jpg
88KB, 719x740px
typical american woman btw.
>>
>>134259546
Not being drafted is not the only reason women should lose the franchise.
Women can't think. That's a perfectly valid reason to prevent women from voting.
>>
>>134260414
yup

and then we can move on to niggers, spics and eventually asians. Only white cis gender heterosexual men who are protestant should be able to vote.
>>
>>134260633
>Forgot to exclude all non landowners
Kys faggot
>>
>>134260732
you forget that millennials cant afford to buy homes. Too much avocado toast.
>>
>>134260962
Why would you want millenials to vote?
>>
the draft is not a human right. in fact, its a form of slavery. voting is the fundamental right: to participate in your own governance. so, no one should ever be drafted or have to register, the govt doesnt have a right to know who i am or where i am, and women are human beings. so fuck you.
>>
>>134261105
OP is talking about restricting people from voting. So who else would he be talking about? You think pol's demographics is majorly comprised of boomers?
>>
File: 1492650999226.jpg (1MB, 2382x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492650999226.jpg
1MB, 2382x1080px
>>134261287
>Women are human beings
?
>>
>>134261287
>AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>>134258008
women shouldn't be allowed to vote. But they also shouldn't be drafted. Someone has to stay home to take care of the kids, and I don't want to see them all dropped off in DOD boarding schools, that would be very expensive.
>>
File: IMG_2753.jpg (71KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2753.jpg
71KB, 655x527px
>>134258341
Yeah, it is unfair that women are exempt from the draft. But being draftable should not be the standard for who gets the vote. Many men who would be u fit for service would also have to lose their vote.

Perhaps it would be better to draft women into non combative service roles. I used to live in worst Korea. All men must serve two years in the army. Betas who are unfit for service have to work in factories making munitions for that time.
>>
>>134258008
You should have the right to vote at least only until you have registered for the draft.
>>
>>134258008
>>134258008
women shouldn't be allowed to vote. But they also shouldn't be drafted. Someone has to stay home to take care of the kids, and I don't want to see them all dropped off in DOD boarding schools, that would be very expensive.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.