[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arizona is not becoming cuck- http://www.bbc.com/news/w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1090.jpg (126KB, 640x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
126KB, 640x1008px
>Arizona is not becoming cuck-

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40658243
>>
>>134257053
>Another user wrote: "Nice try but your first love is Satan (AKA Allah) and your second love is to a litter box your 'people' come from. You are as American as Chinese checkers."

Lmfao
>>
>>134257053
If you defend your opponents you win.
>>
>>134257053
The fact that this bitch is even considering running for a position in Arizona while wearing that fucking rag around her head just shows you how fucked things are becoming.
>>
>>134259418
It's jihad man. The struggle to conquer all under the Sharia
>>
>>134257053
It still isn't, she has 0 chance in the state of freedom that is Arizona. She can be defended because she has no chance of winning, if it was a spic I'd be worried but nobody takes the mudshits seriously here.
>>
>>134259418
What difference does it make which semite god you good goys worship anyway?
>>
File: 1497914919025.jpg (16KB, 255x190px) Image search: [Google]
1497914919025.jpg
16KB, 255x190px
>>134258601
>if you defend your opposites you win
>Sweden
How's that working for you? No seriously, explain the logic. This is a branch of political strategy I hadn't heard yet. What, to exemplify your empathy or something?
>>
It would be interesting to see the data on how many illegals are in the Southwest states now,how many there were a few decades ago, and how the political climate has changed in each state.

You have Texas which is very politically right.
New Mexico is very politically left.
Arizona is pretty politically right but seems to be getting more left.
And then California is the most politically left state in the country.
>>
>>134261083
Arizona has a heavy flow of California runoff, we get a lot of democrats but it seems like we get Californian republicans as well. Overall the state is more open minded because it's filled with people that moved here from other states, it also has a love hate relationship with canadian tourists so some of that left thinking rubs off but at its core it will always be a republican state especially because some of the tourism is due to the republican influence
>>
>>134257053
A lot of lefties hate this guy, he's probably just trying to score political points by showing off how "not racist and tolerant" he is.

Or maybe he's just being a cuck, who knows.
>>
Arizona mentioned.
Swell with chino bandito and cactus wrens.
>>
if we ever go full sharia im gonna be pissed and start losing my shit, fuck muslims niggers of the earth more then niggers themselves, i rather have niggers then muslims muh based islam an shiettt lets go stone women and rape children. Cant believe people are so retarded to even follow this shit are people becoming monsters, or some kind of mind control.
>>
>>134260606
Jesus what an autist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.