[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pray the Rosary. In "The Secret of the Rosary" by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (102KB, 765x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 765x1000px
Pray the Rosary.

In "The Secret of the Rosary" by Saint Grignion de Monfort, the great Saint says the following:

>"Even if you are on the verge of being damned, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do, even if you are a heretic as hardened and obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and saved, if--mark well my words--if you pray the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and forgiveness for your sins."

The Rosary is the ultimate prayer, containing both verbal and meditative prayer. During each decade of the Rosary, we meditate on the life of Jesus Christ through the eyes of His Mother.

The Rosary is the prayer of the gospel, the complete contemplation of Jesus Christ's life; and it is from Heaven.

Saint Monfort goes on to say:

>"No one can disapprove of the devotion of the Holy Rosary without condemning what is most sacred in the Catholic Faith: i.e., the Lord's Prayer, the Angelic Salutation, and the Mysteries of the Life, Death, and Glory of Jesus Christ and His Holy Mother."

Saint Bonaventure says:

>"He who neglects devotion to the Blessed Virgin will die in his sins and be damned."

Finally, to all who say the Rosary is a "vain repetition". I would remind one that Jesus Christ gave us the Lord's prayer to recite word for word. We are instructed to "pray ceaselessly". Even the Angels in heaven repeat "Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come" without ceasing... David repeats in his psalms over and over again.

The Rosary is anything but vain. However the correct rendering should be understood as "do not pray with empty phrases". The Rosary is by no means empty.

>"Charity believes all things" (1 Corinthians 13:7), whereas pride easily leads us to deny almost all well-authenticated narritives, on the pretext they are not in Holy Scripture. Such pretext is one of the devil's snares."
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 400x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 400x577px
“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.” – Blessed Pope Pius IX
>>
how is the Holy trinity a trinity if two of the three points are God

That's not a trinity that's a straight line, you only have two things, God and Jesus, you need three for a trinity
>>
>>134239557

God is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Which is the three persons of the trinity that make up the one God.
>>
I love the rosary and I love Our Lady

How can you be a Catholic and not pray a daily rosary?
How could you live such a dead and joyless life as that?

You can't
>>
>>134239302
>In "The Secret of the Rosary" by Saint Grignion de Monfort, the great Saint says the following:
I got back to reading this one just yesterday.
How auspicious!
>>
>>134239302
Incredibly gay.

When reading religious scripture, sometimes just put the book down, take a deep breath, process the material in your head for a little while then ask yourself - what the hell am i reading? Why am I doing this. Out of all the things the universe have to offer, why did I land on this.
>>
>>134241464
incredibly gay.
When reading 4chan fedora posters, sometimes just put the laptop down, take a deep breath, process the material in your head for a little while then ask yourself - what the hell am i reading? Why am I doing this. Out of all the things the universe have to offer, why did I land on this.
>>
>>134239302
>hustling an inanimate object and what you should do with it
>not just telling people to read the Bible and to pay special attention to what Jesus says

wew

>>134241010
>I love the rosary and I love Our Lady
How can you come to a thread about praying and Christ and the first thing you say is talking about how you love some beads and Mary.

Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour

https://www.bible.com/
http://www.bbnradio.org/
>>
>>134239302
It's true, belief in God us necessary, but Salvation comes through Blessed Mary.
>>
>>134239302
It's true, belief in God is necessary, but Salvation comes through Blessed Mary.
>>
>>134239302
I don't like jewish mythology
>>
>>134241938
Why are Protestants like you so disgusting?
>>
Rosary is dank.
>>
jesus was black
>>
File: 1494513615349.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1494513615349.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>134242285
>do not worship idols
>literally worshipping beads and builds non stop statues of saints while the commoner starved

Makes me want to nail a parchment on a church wall every day
>>
>>134239302

There is nothing special about your anal beads

>Prayer beads are used by members of various religious traditions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism and the Bahá'í Faith to mark the repetitions of prayers, chants or devotions, such as the rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Catholicism, and dhikr (remembrance of God) in Islam.

>From the most recently discovered fresco pictures in Akrotiri of Santorini (ancient Thira), a fresco picture from 1600 B.C. shows women handling a Prayer (beads) rope
>>
File: 1475068274807.jpg (27KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475068274807.jpg
27KB, 554x400px
Woah nice book there Father McKiddieDiddler. I'll get right on to reading that after I finish reading the bibble.
>>
>>134242147
i see the freemasonry in argentina has worked its way on you part of the reason south america is fucked up so bad
>>134243162
>>134242833
>>134242537
>>134242429
>>134242147
>>134241464
all thes posters are shills they like to swarm on every thread that about catholics can ye fuckig stop doing that shite
>>
>>134242285
Matthew 5:11
11 - Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

May God richly bless you.

Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour
>>
>>134242067
This is heresy. Not even catholics believe this
>>
>>134244190
Pope Benedict XV, in 1918 - “Mary suffered with Christ and nearly died with Him when He died, thus she may rightly be said to have redeemed the human race with Christ.”

Fr. Frederick William Faber: “Mary, being altogether transformed into God by grace and by the glory which transforms all the saints into Him, asks nothing, wishes nothing, does nothing contrary to the eternal and immutable will of God.”

Pope Pius XI, in 1923 - “The virgin of sorrows shared the work of redemption with Jesus Christ.”

Opus Sanctorum Angelorum - “she became, in effect, a close relative of the Blessed Trinity when she was crowned Queen of the Universe by her Son.”

Pope Leo XIII, in 1891 - “No one can approach Christ except through His mother.”

The Catechism, in the Sunday Missal (Catholic Catechism) says, “My salvation depends on Mary's mediation and union with Christ, because of her exalted position as Mediatrix of all grace.”

Vatican II, said, “Mary's intercession continues to win for us the gift of eternal salvation.”

Pius IX: “On this hope we chiefly rely, that the most Blessed Virgin who raised the height of merits above all the choirs of Angels to the throne of the Deity, and by the foot of Virtue 'bruised the serpent's head,' and who, being constituted between Christ and His Church, and, being wholly sweet and full of graces... will turn our sorrow into joy. For ye know very well, Ven. Brethren, that the whole of our confidence is placed in the most Holy Virgin, since God has placed in Mary the fullness of all good, that accordingly we may know that if there is any hope in us, if any grace, if any salvation, it redounds to us from her, because such is His will Who hath willed that we should have everything through Mary.”

Archbishop of Syracuse 'We know certainly that she, in the fulness of time, was Co-redemptress of the human race, together with her Son Jesus Christ our Lord.'
>>
>>134244577
>continue

Bishop of Asti: 'the dogma of the singular privilege granted by the Divine Redeemer to His pure mother, the Co-redemptress of the world.'

Bishop of Gallipoli wrote, 'the human race, whom the Son of God, from her, redeemed; whom, together with Him, she herself co-redeemed.'

Bishop of Cariati prayed the Pope to 'command all the sons of Holy Mother Church and thy own, that no one of them should dare at any time hereafter to suspect as to the Immaculate Conception of their Co-redeemer.'

Bishop of Alghero wrote, 'It is the common consent of all the faithful, and the common wish and desire of all, that our so beneficent Parent and Co-redeemer should be presented by the Apostolic See with the honour of this most illustrious mystery.'

Bishop of Almeria 'Let Us make a help like unto Him,' assures us of it. and confirms those most ancient traditions, 'Companion of the Redeemer,' 'Co-Redemptress,' 'Authoress of everlasting salvation.'

Pope Paul - “Your sweet, most human voice, O most beautiful among virgins, O most worthy among mothers, O blessed among women, calls upon this world to turn its glance towards the light which is the light of men?towards thee, who are the supporting light of Christ, only and highest light in the world.”

Pope John Paul II “Membership in the Militia means complete dedication to the Kingdom of God and to the salvation of souls through Mary Immaculate.”

Fr. Stephan Scheier - “We have an advocate in Mary that the father, Son, and Holy Spirit cannot say no to. It is impossible for them to say no to her!”

Pope John Paull II has 'dedicated himself and his Pontificate to Our Lady.' He bears the letter "M" for Mary in his coat of arms. And his personal motto, which is embroidered on the side of his robes in Latin is the following: "TOTUS TUUS SUM MARIA", which in English translates to: “MARY, I'M ALL YOURS.”
>>
File: Conan.jpg (254KB, 890x430px) Image search: [Google]
Conan.jpg
254KB, 890x430px
>>134239302
>reciting the same prayer over and over again
>it wasn't even written by you
Your god enjoys this white noise?
>>
>>134244844
>More

When Pope John Paul II was shot, while the ambulance was rushing him to the hospital, the Pope was not praying to God or calling on the name of Jesus. He kept saying, over and over: “Mary, my mother!” When the Pope recovered, he gave Mary all the glory for saving his life, and he made a pilgrimage to Fatima to publicly thank her.

Pope Benedict XV: “One can justly say that with Christ, she herself redeemed mankind.”

Pope Pius IX: “Our salvation is based upon the holy Virgin... so that if there is any hope and spiritual healing for us we receive it solely and uniquely from her.”

Leo XIII, Jucunda Semper, 1894: “When Mary offered herself completely to God together with her Son in the temple, she was already sharing with him the painful atonement on behalf of the human race ... (at the foot of cross) she willingly offered him up to the divine justice, dying with him in her heart, pierced by the sword of sorrow.”

Pius X, Ad Diem Illum, 1904: “Owing to the union of suffering and purpose existing between Christ and Mary, she merited to become most worthily the reparatrix of the lost world, and for this reason, the dispenser of ALL favors which Jesus acquired for us by his death”

Plus XI, 1935, in a prayer to close a jubilee, we find the first use of the word Coredemptrix by a pope: “O Mother of love and mercy who, when thy sweetest Son was consummating the Redemption of the human race on in the altar of the cross, didst stand next to him suffering with him as a Coredemptrix.”

Plus XII, in a radio broadcast in 1946: “Mary, for having been associated with the King of Martyrs in the ineffable work of human Redemption as Mother and cooperatrix, she remains forever associated with him, with an almost unlimited power, in the distribution of graces which flow from the Redemption.”
>>
>>134244577
>>134244844
None of this is the Bible. Opinions discarded.

No wonder Protestantism became a thing when people were able to read the Bible for themselves.
>>
>>134242429
>It's theology, if it's stupid and doesn't make sense that just means it's right

I'm not even Christian but trinitarianism is actually a pretty profound theoretical doctrine. A triune is necessarily the smallest set that isn't a redundant tautology.
>>
File: tumblr_o996jhcaPF1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (218KB, 1280x793px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o996jhcaPF1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg
218KB, 1280x793px
>>134239302
I started praying the rosary this year, thanks in part to that book by St. Monfort

You anons really should watch this if you haven't already
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwVdYXyxln0
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (123KB, 1877x474px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
123KB, 1877x474px
>>134245860

Its all bull crap the beads are from the babylonians but but the church is not the whore of babylon , you literally are

The Bible warns us against use of prayer beads –
Matthew 6:7 says – “But when ye pray, use not vain
repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that
they shall be heard for their much speaking.

“And when you pray, do not…repeat the same
words over and over as the Gentiles (pagans) do,
for they think they will be heard for their much
speaking.”
(Matthew 6:7)(AMP)-BibleGateway

“But when praying, do not say the same things
over and over again, just as the people of the
nations do, for they imagine they will get a
hearing for their use of many words.”
(Matthew 6:7)(NWT)
>>
>>134242537
>wants to feed commoners and claims it's an obligation over glorifying Christ on earth
>wants to nail some theses to a door to prove a point that people are acting incorrectly and without respect to Jesus' teachings

haha but sola scriptura, amirite guys? deeds are gay, just believe and u're good!! XD
>>
File: DEG5AL2n_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DEG5AL2n_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>134239302
Ummm... sorry sweetie. Only belief in CHRIST as your savior will get you into heaven, not saying a magical spell on your little necklace to his mommy.
>>
File: tumblr_os769zmjnu1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (451KB, 1280x1680px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os769zmjnu1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg
451KB, 1280x1680px
>>134246442
See
https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/do-catholics-pray-vain-repetitions
>>
Jesus tells us how to pray in Matthew 6:5-15. Some lessons we can take away from this. One lesson is that prayer should not be prescribed. He says this specifically on My. 6:7. Prayer in this manner differentiate in no way than the main repetitions of Buddhists, islamists, and most other pagan religions.
>>
>>134239302
Why do catholics regard mary so high? "Queen of heaven" what? She is dead, waiting for the resurrection like everyone else. Other than giving birth to Jesus, she was 100% normal and sinful.

>>134244577
If those quotes are true, then the Catholic church truly is dead.
>>
>>134247264

ah catholic defense force telling us its not repetition
>>
God bless you all brothers.
>>
File: Martin Luther.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Martin Luther.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
>>134239302
Stop worshipping women
>>
>>134247521
The link above your post goes into that
>>
>>134239302
There's a reason Catholic Church stopped the usage of rosaries within their clergy. Bible explicitly forbids retarded prayer spam. This is heresy.
>>
>>134247876
You use those verses a lot but fail to realize they weren't written in the context of modern Protestant beliefs. Did you read the article I sent you? What did you disagree with?
>>
>>134247795
The bible regards her so high. It puts her above all other women. So she is not 100% normal. She gave birth to literally God so that it something. That said she is not some supernatural goddess you should pray to like catholics do, but you can see why she is regarded so high if you read the bible from time to time
>>
>>134239302
>>134239383
Catholics worship Mary, prove me wrong
>>
File: mary idolatry.jpg (38KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
mary idolatry.jpg
38KB, 400x268px
>>134248614
We can't, because you're right
>Hail Holy Queen
>Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
>our life, our sweetness and our hope.
>To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve:
>to thee do we send up our sighs,
>mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
>Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
>thine eyes of mercy toward us,
>and after this our exile,
>show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
>O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.
>>
>worshiping icons and idols
I really don't give a shit, but aren't you not supposed to do that?
>>
>>134247959
Already read it and it's based entirely off an incorrect interpretation of scripture. Jesus was not referring to pagan prayer at this time as He was still offering the Messianic Kingdom to the Jews. This specifically happened at the Sermon on the Mount. He was giving the Israelites a choice. Follow me or the Pharisees. The whole lessons on the 2 ways, 2 trees, 2 builders and 2 professions support this.

So looking at it from the correct Jewish interpretation, the pagan custom of praying vain prayers had become a custom of the Pharisees at that time. There were daily prayer books such as the Sabbath, Yom Kippur, and other prayer books for other occasions. Prayers should be from the heart its that simple
>>
>>134248614
Hyperdulia =/= Latria
>>
File: idolatry-mary_worship.jpg (36KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
idolatry-mary_worship.jpg
36KB, 200x267px
>>134248884
>It's not worship because we call it veneration!
>>
>>134248479
There was nothing special about Mary that made her chosen to be the mother of the Lord. She also was not in a state of perpetual virginity which also likes to be teached by pedo priests
>>
Is Orthodoxy a middle ground between Catholicism and other denominations? Is it too close to Catholicism?
>>
>>134239302
I used to say the rosary at least once a day when I was like 12 or something. I'm an atheist but I should start doing it again. I think those that hate religion are imbeciles.....at least western religion and maybe like Tibetan monks or something
>>
>>134248403
>Consider the prayers of the angels in Revelation 4:8:

>And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all round and within, and day and night they never cease to sing, “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!”

Its nonsense they compared humans praying with angels singing , and jesus went away after he prayed then came back and prayed , asked for the same , that is a whole other ball game then 10 hail marries

>Abba, Father, all things are possible to you; remove this chalice from me; yet not what I will, but what you will.
>>
File: orthodox idolatry.jpg (26KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox idolatry.jpg
26KB, 236x314px
>>134249123
>Is it too close to Catholicism?
Yes, it is the other leg of the statue and just as much a false religion
>>
>>134249417
What makes the two churches that trace their history to the Times of the early church false? have they been lead astray? Why do they include more books in the old testament?
>>
The worship of mary is not biblical.
>>
>>134249879
>What makes the two churches that trace their history to the Times of the early church false?
They can trace their organization, not their teachings.
>have they been lead astray?
They have, they have been led into idolatry and the heresy of works-salvation
>Why do they include more books in the old testament?
The Orthodox do it because they are in the Greek translation of the OT, the Catholics do it because the pope told them to
>>
And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.

“Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. In this manner, therefore, pray:

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

Matthew 6:7-3
>>
>>134250083
By that reasoning isn't the orthodox church doing ok? I have been reading into it some but haven't come across and idol worship yet hence why I ask. Also why is it works salvation instead of faith salvation while doing good works? shouldn't Christians strive to live like Christ? I ask because I am a bit new to the subject thanks.
>>
>>134239302
Test
>>
>>134250397
I said it different
>>
>>134250448
>I have been reading into it some but haven't come across and idol worship yet
They are more prone to idolatry than the Catholics. The average Orthodox church is plastered from head to toe with idols, called icons
>Also why is it works salvation instead of faith salvation while doing good works?
Because they believe they will go to hell if they sin too much.
>shouldn't Christians strive to live like Christ?
They should, but they should put all their trust in Jesus for salvation. If they do anything to contribute to their own salvation, they'll be damned since they will be judged under the law and be found to be sinners.
>>
>>134250743
Hmm that makes sense, I have never been to one of their churches so I wouldn't really know. Have they damned themselves by attempting works or will sincere efforts be met with grace I wonder. I can understand pushing for folks to not sin as much but their thought doesn't sound like the best method
>>
>>134250984
>Have they damned themselves by attempting works or will sincere efforts be met with grace I wonder
If they die seeking to be justified by law, they will be damned. Galatians 5:4
>>
>>134251289
Interesting, I wonder why they would push for that then? why not have grace by faith(as it's prescribed) while also conducting good works through ones church or other means? I wonder how a priest would explain those things.
>>
>>134246495
>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
Catholicism is heretical. End of story.
>>
>>134249879
>Why do they include more books in the old testament?

Because they are more like the jews pagans and use the jews fan fic scripture to fit with their doctrine if you cant make it fake it .
>>
File: DeusVultSemper.jpg (1MB, 3251x6655px) Image search: [Google]
DeusVultSemper.jpg
1MB, 3251x6655px
>>134239302
God Bless you, brother.
>>
>>134251522
>I wonder why they would push for that then?
Because through works salvation the offense of the cross is removed and man can be prideful and self-exalting, since the humility of sin is removed and they can boast of their accomplishment. It is very appealing to the unregenerate heart.
>>
>>134251713
Ok but why is that a big deal if the old testament is meant to be the law and history pertaining to Israel while the new testament is the new covenant through Christ?
>>
>>134251816
fair enough but if one is saved through faith and the grace of Christ then doing good deeds to do them should be seen as sincere and ok
>>
>>134239302
You forgot to mention that you need to do it 3 times... its 150 ave marias.
>>
>>134239302
>53 Hail Marys
>6 Our Fathers and Glory Bes

Why do you have to repeat prayers so many times? It's not like the extra repetition is necessary to communicate with an omniscient being.
>>
>>134251552
Bet I could find a bible verse and say Protestantism is heretical
>>
>>134244190
Salvation (Jesus the Christ) LITERALLY came (from immaculate conception to the birth of) THROUGH (her womb) Mary (who she was and her direct association/ influence of her son Jesus)
>>
>>134253023
I failed to add that time is immortal and constant
Salvation uses Mary as a conduit for now and for ever. Words have deeper meaning than most realize.
>>
>>134239302
I've been away from the church for a while, but I'm looking to return. This seems like a good start. My faith was rekindled following the election last year. Good thread op.
>>
File: 1500046951438.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500046951438.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
>>134252459

Then do it, nerd.

>Pro tip: you can't

Until then do what Christ said expressly NOT to do and pray to Mary and construct your golden idols.
>>
>>134247795
Heresy. Mary ascended into Heaven, physical body and all, because was born without original sin and died without sin. Her purity is what cleanses our unworthy prayers, purifying them so they may heard by God. That is her role as Intercessor and why we pray to her statue in church.
>>
File: image_103.jpg (23KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
image_103.jpg
23KB, 236x334px
>>134254090

Can you find that in scripture for me? I'm having trouble finding it.

Oh can you explain to me how Mary had James and Jude while being a virgin? That's kind of odd don't you think?

Oh and maybe you can explain to me in scripture why you pray to someone other than God. Please show me where that's not complete heresy
>>
File: varg.jpg (223KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
223KB, 1280x1024px
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME HERE
>>
>>134239302
At What point do you buttfuck the choirboy
>>
Prayer beads are an idea stolen from Hindus.
>>
Can anyone tell me at what age Mary was supposed to have birthed Jesus?
>>
>>134253823
I'm not a catholic ya dummy
>>
>>134254849
>>
>>134255041

>I was pretending
>>
>>134254849
Doesn't say
>>
>>134246442
I'm wondering how you square your complete misunderstanding of those phrases with Jesus' teaching to pray a specific prayer, verbatim.

Feel free to give up now because you can't.

Or - let me guess - you only say the Our Father once. And then you're good for life. Right, anon?
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.