[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so according to /pol/, if I'm a minority, I might as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
so according to /pol/, if I'm a minority, I might as well join SJW?
>>
>>134232438
No, according to /pol/ you should make an ethnostate for your people and help contribute to the betterment of your race, isolating yourself.
>>
>>134232438
>No joining the pol foreign legion to retake your ancestoral homeland to make a colony

You lack imagination so yeah fuck off redditor
>>
>>134232683
Well listen, this is a prime opportunity to teach, not one for cynicism and contempt. That's the one good thing about this massive influx is that people are learning the truth.
>>
>>134232650
agree to some extent. However, even if you feel your race is doing well, that is not an excuses for being a looser
>>
>>134232797
Yes, precisely. But in the case of most minorities, they're pretty shit. So they need to try and do better.
>>
>>134232438
No. What makes you think jews will give two shits about you once you're no longer needed as a weapon against whites? You'll starve just like everyone else.
>>
File: 1493593784775.gif (89KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493593784775.gif
89KB, 498x497px
>>134232438
no, if you're a minority you should keep doing what niggers do and chimp out more, because when whitey decides, once and for all, they're tired of being Mr. Nice Guy..... you're all fucking dead.
>>
>>134232650
>world 2.0
What a retarded idea, that is pol's idea??
Is pol a third grader?
>>
Either you neck yourself or ethnostate. I don't give a fuck, you're not one of mine.
>>
>>134232438
>if I'm a minority, I might as well join SJW?
If you're a minority, you ought to move to a fucking country where you aren't one.
If you insist on staying in a country as a minority, then you ought to accept the fact that your problems are not as important as those of the majority.

Staying in a country where you don't belong, while demanding preferential treatment, you're just asking to get hung.
>>
>>134233440
In general /pol/ hopes to obtain complete racial isolationism. An ethnostate is part of that.
>>
>>134232650
The problem is I don't think America clearly "belongs" to any one group of people. The unfortunate truth is that blacks have been here almost just as long as European settlers, and then there's like the 7 Injuns left who outdo all of us on that regard. Maybe American nationalism should be based on how many generations your family has lived here.
>>
>>134233857
Well yes but it was founded as an Anglo colony, the culture is inspired by the British culture. It was to be an extension of the European way of life. We made the horrible decision to pollute it with unneeded slaves that were a future detriment to our stability and cultural unity. America was purposefully mean to remain white. Hence why the largest dilemma facing the abolition of slavery was what became of the slaves. We actually mad ea conscious effort to send them to a plot of African land we purchased, which is now Liberia.
>>
>>134232438

>if I'm a minority

depends, sounds like you identify as a minority
you should identify by nationality.

no one here ascribes to identity politics bs. victimhood's are for losers.
>>
>>134234221
That's civic nationalism. And we want ethnic nationalism. Biology is the root, and culture is the flower.
>>
>>134234221
>no one here ascribes to identity politics bs.
Kek, that's a blatant lie and you know it. This place is basically White Lives Matter. And there's nothing wrong with that, but it's still a bit hypocritical.
>>
You could move somewhere where you are a majority, for starters.
>>
>>134234221
You have to go back
>>
File: meme.jpg (259KB, 518x555px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
259KB, 518x555px
>>134233798
>playing skyrim
That is satire.
Seriously I mean if you built an ethnocommunity that would be realistic to a certain degree, but the world becoming racially isolated ethnostates again?
I'm surprise fat tech-savvy permavirgins don't understand that's a meme.
>>
>>134234221
>dixie flag is a civnat
Doesn't surprise me, given how much you always talk about ho your groids are so great you'd choose them over northern whites.
>>
>>134234089
I legitimately just think it's too late now, at least for America. This country has so many minorities who already have legacies here and won't be willing to leave, whereas in Europe it's a lot different. "Pure" whites are also few and far between here given the decades of race mixing that's been going on. I don't think America is the place for a white ethnostate.
>>
>>134232438
Why?

Do you think that bullshit helps your kind?
>>
>>134236432
do you think posting on a meme board help your kind?
Obviously the SJW has real power over the nation and you don't
>>
File: trump smirk.jpg (48KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
trump smirk.jpg
48KB, 600x300px
>>134237045
Yes, in fact I do
>>
>>134233301
Edgelord Xtreme. You guys don't do shit and never will. Keep playing your video games kissless virgin.
>>
>>134237263
This.
>>134233301
>t. murrican fridge-raiding homo anon
>>
>>134233857
Am Indian from oklahoma, just want to say, fuck mexicans BUILD THE WALL

We *had* to assimilate. We *had* to learn English. We *had* to adapt our culture to fit into modern America. Now illegal mexicans want to come here and take our employment opportunities and not learn English and shit? FUCK THAT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>134232438
no, go make your own people and country better.

but posting with a kekistan flag is a one way trip to the gas chamber
>>
>>134239502
I don't subscribe to the WN sentiment that we have to deport minorities who truly have assimilated. They're a small portion of them anyway.
>>
>>134237045
>SJW
Go back to >>>/v/ if you can't name the jew.
>>
no, just dont fuck and breed with whites if you're not white
dont murder and rape whites
dont steal shit from whites
dont blame whites for your problems
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.