[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Manly alpha pose >Legs spread >[Smiles in Anglican

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fd83c5fd3436a1c000389a543f762085.jpg (391KB, 999x1758px) Image search: [Google]
fd83c5fd3436a1c000389a543f762085.jpg
391KB, 999x1758px
>Manly alpha pose
>Legs spread
>[Smiles in Anglican church]
>Strong physique with muscular upper body
>Not afraid to pick a fight with france
>Literally picks a fight with king of france
>6' tall
>Powerful arms with handy dagger to deal with assassins
>Doesn't even need to wear a crown
Best king
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(7).jpg (12KB, 215x290px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(7).jpg
12KB, 215x290px
>>134230194
Was bretty based desu.
>>
>>134230194
fag
>>
>>134230451
Like if owned
>>
>>134230194
bump
>>
>>134230194
He was the strongest man in England at one point and was 6'2", much taller than the tiny euro-cucks.
>>
>Dissolves 800 cathokike monasteries hoarding loads of gold
>Executes 80,000 insurgents
>Stable government
>Establishes English Naval dominance over french fleet
>Most athletic man in England at age of 30
>Professional hunter
The list goes on
>>
>>134230194
He was a decadent fat cunt who loaded a ship so heavily with guns it sank under the weight.

I've lived in Portsmouth all my life, visited his castle inside and out so many times, seen the Rose. Hell, i've gotten drunk outside his castle, riding one of the dead man's canons.

His father was way cooler than he was, the overeating wife-killing shitlord.
>>
>>134237560
forgot to add
>burning in hell
>>
My brother looks like a young version of him, he is also military and drowning in pussy.
>>
Most Chad king in history
>b-b-but he was fat and uhhh fat
Wow how to invalidate the 6 woman ladykilling alpha male
>>
He was a fat bastard who ruined Christianity. Rather than being on a united front Christians engaged n pointless, endless wars of bloodshed and loss of life only to be eventually united against the larger Muhammadian threat anyway.
>>
>>134240440
No, I disagree, I've said a lot of shit about him in my previous post, but making the Church of England was definitely one of his smarter moves.

The Catholic church is a stifling shitshow and making the Church of England was nothing less than a religious Brexit of its day.
Britain does it the British way, and will not cow to foreign pressure.
>>
>>134236671
Bad news that he seemed totally incapable of knocking his wives up
>>134240134
He had six women because not a fucking one of them could produce a male heir
> manly as fuck
> shoots blanks
lol no
and you know that the kids his wives had weren't his
Henry VIII: putting the "king" back in "cucking"
>>
>>134240749
Sure m80

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOfDp8wN9nw
>>
>>134230194
>his shitty sperm and genes can't produce a male heir
>>
*dies from gout*
>>
Edward VI ok admittedly weak.
The Anglican church is far superior to the cathcuck church which was stagnant with corruption and gold hoarding making it very similar to another religion...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.