[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Chad Pill: Stop getting mad over stupid shit you see in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1500402469252m.jpg (61KB, 1024x481px) Image search: [Google]
1500402469252m.jpg
61KB, 1024x481px
The Chad Pill:

Stop getting mad over stupid shit you see in news articles and in social media.

Stupid shit has occurred and has been said since the creation of language, and will continue until humans no longer exist.

Instead of wasting time getting worked up over it, try instead to spend more of your free time on your hobbies or things related to your hobbies.

People were more carefree in the 90s because they weren't bombarded with culture hysteria or depressing news in their pocket throughout the day. For news/culture consumption, regulate it to an hour a day.

Remember: getting worked over bullshit hasnt benefited you yet, and it never will. It's empty mental calories.
>>
>chad
>hobbies

no
>>
File: c7c.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
c7c.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>134228373
>Stop getting mad over stupid shit
you saying preserving a somewhat fragile civilization (because they all are) is stupid shit?
Do not want to know more.
>>
what he's saying is that pointless mental masturbation by NEETs on this forum is a waste of time and potential.

At least do some Alex Jones shit if you want this to be your goal in life
>>
>>134228620
Staring at a screen while getting mad instead of fulfilling the one chance at this thing we have called life is a travesty, yes.

At least video games are fun
>>
>>134228373
>People were more carefree in the 90s
This is literally, objectively wrong
People were fucking depressed in the 90s
I don't expect you to know since you weren't there
Grunge, goths, the IRA, Millennium Bug fears, Kosovo...the 90s were dark times man.
>>
>>134228986
Exactly, yes.

I'm 27 years old bro. I'm at the point in my life where I don't have time for this juvenile bullshit anymore.

I'm gonna start bringing a book to read for my breaks at work, or read stuff that's related to my hobbies
>>
>>134229184
People in the 90s didn't have conflicted self esteem with social media pressuring them all week.

An average looking gut or girl could have gotten laid easier back than then now.
>>
Good advice OP.
>>
>>134228373
This is true to be honest. Can't spend all that time getting mad over nothing.
>>
Protip: They want you to be afraid, they feed of your fear.
>>
>>134229607
That picture is kind of related to why I made this thread. It's about life. We can't even comprehend what it even is that we are currently experiencing, so let's spend the time that we have in this experience that we call life and making us happy instead of disgruntled.

You know what I mean? All for what? To give people clicks and ad revenue?
>>
>>134230233
BUMP
>>
File: ipetgoatii.jpg (4KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
ipetgoatii.jpg
4KB, 304x166px
>>134228620
I think what OP meant by "stop getting mad over stupid shit" is that literally everything we keep hearing about is stupid emotional shit (mostly fear-based), rather than logical debates about stuff.

It makes sense. People today need to take a step back and look at things objectively, but they can't because we are all living in filter bubbles created by Google and Facebook and the CNNs of the world.
>>
The problem is not about getting mad, the problem is how you spend that energy. If you just lurk or shitpost here all day long - you are no different than the people you are pointing fingers at. Instead, you should let that anxiety, anger and madness drive you to be a better and, most importantly, more ambitious person. You don't like the way politicians run your country - become a politician and change that. You don't like evil corporations - build a business and compete with them. You don't like chads/sluts/normies/whatever - stop being such a loser, who seeks validation and life your own life the way you want. You get the idea.
>>
>>134228373
chadpill? i guess im chadpill, but previously i thought it was blackpill
i simply disregard stupid shit and world events in the news or what neckbeard neonazis are telling me on /pol/
instead i invest my time in perfectioning my persona and getting pussy.
>>
>>134228373
>go back to sleep goy
>ignore the destruction of 500 years of progress
>become a brainless chad
>find a Stacey
>let her take your wealth and children
>let her brainwash your children against you
>die alone
Nah I'd rather shitpost
>>
>>134233456
This. A lot of it is confirmation bias. People blowing little things out of proportion because it confirms their world view. But most of this is all shit anyway.
>>
I do find myself noticing over and over that my IRL life does not in any way reflect what I consume on the internet.

That said, to call /pol/ a waste of time is stating the obvious. 90% of /pol/ would call it a time-waster if asked. No one curr, nigga.
>>
>>134233962
>spend your time getting worked up instead of having a life

You're a quitter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.