[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why blame the government and foreign people for having a large

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
Why blame the government and foreign people for having a large immigrant population in your country? Your countries wouldn't need us if white people started breeding more
>>
Irish are breeding enough and they still get a lot of niggers.
>>
>>134224592
If your neighbor burned down their house one day because they were mad about other houses on the black being too nice would you let him move in with you?
>>
>>134226544

That's not true, they have one of the lowest immigration rates in the world.

>>134227205

What are you talking about? Learn how to write a sentence
>>
>>134227306
Too much niggers in Eire alreasy
>>
>>134224592
Whites don't need to breed more. Less people = higher wages = living in a paradise. Subhumans unable to understand it and that why billions of them will die with automation.
>>
>>134224592
>Your countries wouldn't need us if white people started breeding more
What is the "industrial automation"?
>>
>>134227496

>>134227697

Automation is irrelevant. Capitalism demands a constantly increasing labour force in order to keep the economy going and growth progressing.

Immigration or white babies? You chose Immigration.
>>
>>134228218
Do you understand what automation is? We can simply replace workers with robots and export all the shit to you filthy shitskins, who will undoubtedly buy our products because your countries are industrially irrelevant.
>>
>>134228530

Yeah I mean it is happening but while the technology isn't there countries need to increase their labour force somehow

Still irrelevant
>>
File: WTF I LOVE FOREIGN WORKERS NOW.png (252KB, 613x449px) Image search: [Google]
WTF I LOVE FOREIGN WORKERS NOW.png
252KB, 613x449px
>>134224592
>>
File: 1499753196956.png (92KB, 1065x727px) Image search: [Google]
1499753196956.png
92KB, 1065x727px
>>134224592

>Your countries wouldn't need us if white people started breeding more

We don't *need* you to begin with.

I don't get how you're confused by this.
>>
>>134224592
Better question. Why blame foreign peoples for immigrating in large numbers when you're the ones that send them food so the population exceeds natural production limitatations.
once again, it's a case of white people creating havoc then bitching about the inevitable consequences decades later.
>>
>>134224592
Our countries don't need more people, world in general needs less people, but only whites are cooperating in that regard. Our capitalists, bankers and politicians need more people.
>>
>>134224592
The more country advances, more automatisated it becomes. There are plenty of jobs that can be easily replaced with a simple machine. A while ago, you needed some shop if you wanted a can of cola, now you have vending machines. And still, in Russia for example, there are plenty of jobs which can be automated, but people need jobs, and low unemployment rates are considered good, so people are still in their places. But if there was no immigration from the outside, replacing people with machines would be the norm, and it would greatly increase people's overall wellbeing, since machines are more fast and precise, plus people would have more money on their hands on average, because there are basically the same amount of workers, and low consumption can be solved by exporting goods.
The Earth currently has way too many people, and the ones responsible for this are chinese, shitskins and hindus, and white countries do just fine despite being way less populated. Besides there are like 5 million people in Estonia which is 3 times less than in Moscow alone, and they function just fine.

"Breed more" is not an argument. European countries need no immigrants, just as they don't need to breed like cockroaches.
>>
>>134228669
Technology is there for decades already.
But instead we have this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-IVeHuJunE
Besides why do these fuckers try to gather minerals in the middle of the road?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.