[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Conor: "I want to kill myself" >Police: Nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Conor: "I want to kill myself"
>Police: Nothing wrong here, move along
>Michelle "Ok kill yourself then"
>Police: Woah, woah too far! You can't say that even though it's the exact same as what he said! You're going to jail!

Explain this.
>>
Get this ugly ass alien headed inbred outta here.

Who cares if some roastie gets taken down by the thot patrol?

You make this thread every day.
>>
>>134224207
>faggots like you are still making threads about this cunt
No one gives a shit faggot. Into the >>>/trash/ it goes
>>
File: safe_space.gif (52KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
safe_space.gif
52KB, 400x530px
>>134224207
In a world where the state controls everything no one has any personal responsibility, ever.

Your fatness is because of big agro and big fast food.
Your crimes are because of economic disparity.
Your drug addiction is because of drug dealers.
Your unemployment is because of racism.
Your pay gap is because of misogyny.

Every problem in your life is because of someone else, and government will fix it for you. You little man babies.
>>
>>134224207
It's actually illegal to threaten to kill yourself in the sense that you can be detained for it (albeit you go to the psychward instead of jail, but you are still under arrest). By pushing someone into that frame of mind, you are aiding in the crime of attempted suicide, but since you are not insane, you go to real prison instead.
>>
File: 1499831018447.jpg (92KB, 348x488px) Image search: [Google]
1499831018447.jpg
92KB, 348x488px
>>134224207
have you read the text conversation? not how it happened
>>
>>134224207
Suicide is illegal.

Aiding and abetting a crime is also illegal.

They can't punish the dead guy, but they could have if he survived the attempt. She was guilty of aiding and abetting, so she gets thrown in jail.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
>>
>>134224207
Women
Get
The
Rope
>>
>>134224207
Gay alien skull roasties deserve to die
>>
>>134224207
Read the txt conversations and you will reveal her sinister plot and coaxing of the boy to commit suicide, when you have a strong relationship such as girlfriend/wife/mother/father, the encouraging the other to commit self harm/suicide, is not justified. If it had been a simple comment, im certain she would not have any trouble.

However read the text and you can see how she manipulated him and pressured him and encouraged him to take his own life.
>>
total miscarriage of justice what happened to this chick. i've had roasties play the "im gunna kill myself" game with me and i said the exact same thing to them that she said. you got to call these people on their bullshit when it's a blatant attempt to manipulate. the fact that he actually went through with it is his issue, not hers IMO
>>
Suicide baiting is a very real crime
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>134225275
She was a fucking kid. She doesn't deserve that. The needs treatment.
>>
>>134225029
Name one time /pol/ has ever read a single word not written or posted to this board.
>>
>>134225275
you cant punish someone for harming themselves

hate people like you
>>
>>134224207
Virtue signaling that will be overturned on appeal.
Anything else you need explained?
>>
>>134225275
Suicide is not illegal. Also she didn't aid him, he did everything on his own.
>>
>>134225645
"suicide baiting" sounds like a phrase made on tumblr.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.