[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intelligent, working class men with military training and nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: great men.jpg (66KB, 468x480px) Image search: [Google]
great men.jpg
66KB, 468x480px
Intelligent, working class men with military training and nothing to lose are the greatest threat to the liberal cuck order. Never forget this.

Eat. Sleep. Train.
>>
>>134223709
Any advice on where to read up on tactical training for a military commander like that? My life right now is Hitler if his art career worked out, so I wouldn't mind rounding out my knowledge
>>
>>134223709
>with military training

which for most of them means learning how to dress properly, operate simple equipment, and follow orders.

I.e, mcdonalds fry cook level.
>>
File: esvc3a1stica.png (23KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
esvc3a1stica.png
23KB, 1000x1000px
I support Hitler support for the Nazis
>>
>>134223709
>including Mao, a literally disgusting cuck with the other three
>>
>>134224055
>My life right now is Hitler if his art career worked out

what does this even mean? you like drawing pictures? or you think he would have won the war if he were better at drawing pictures?

this board cracks me up. half of the internet is scared to death of us, and yet we are full of idiots.

pic related is hitler art. he was a good illustrator but not an artist, and that's half of why he went crazy.
>>
>>134223709
WTF that chart is all mixed up
>>
>>134224078
What in the fuck did I just read.
>>
File: AHCastleOANFLarge.jpg (64KB, 972x650px) Image search: [Google]
AHCastleOANFLarge.jpg
64KB, 972x650px
>>134224497
>What in the fuck did I just read.

reality. I wish I had the spurdo comic where they are in the army.

failing that, more hitler art.
>>
>>134224454
>Half of the internet is scared to death of us.

Never fingered my asshole so violently before
>>
File: 445px-AHWatercolor1.jpg (67KB, 445x600px) Image search: [Google]
445px-AHWatercolor1.jpg
67KB, 445x600px
>>134224756
>Never fingered my asshole so violently before

oh lord for the love of James Joyce please stop
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.