[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! Bibi's comments in hot mic when meeting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 99

File: orban-netanyahu.jpg (84KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
orban-netanyahu.jpg
84KB, 620x349px
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

Bibi's comments in hot mic when meeting with the Visegrad Group in Hungary:

>PM says Europe will ‘shrivel and disappear’ if it doesn’t change course.

> He said he believes in the free flow of goods and ideas — “but not people… Secure your borders. Secure your borders,” he urged the Eastern European leaders.

Is Bibi /ourguy/?!
>>
>>134216937
LINK:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
>>
>>134216937
of course he is

germans try to destroy europe one more time, they invite all this shitskins and blame it on jews.

they want to spread them all over to crate a crisis and a NEED for military intervention or europian army where germany is leading and leaving nato.

germans are behind it not jews-
>>
>>134217890
Pay war reparations.
>>
>>134216937
if the Jews are against us does this mean are in the right?
>>
>>134216937
>PM says Europe will ‘shrivel and disappear’

How will he do this though? Israel only has so much power.

Also the jews in Europe say they are loyal to the countries they live in, that they do not have "dual loyalty" to Israel, and even mentioning the idea of that is anti-semitic. So how will he make his threat happen?
>>
>>134218611
He knows a good mohel
>>
>>134218323
ask this guy hes real german
>>134218450
>>
Bibi has always been /our/jew
>>
Some Jews are pretty cool.
As a NatSoc I actually like some individual Jews like Bibi. I think most of us would actually really agree on most political issues with him.
Except, you know, the gas chambers and stuff
>>
>>134216937
Poland, America and the Jews against Germany

hmmm

seems like kikes in Israel are getting backstabbed by zionists. What a weird timeline that we live in
>>
If this doesn't rouse Europe to stop the jew then nothing will.
>>
wtf I love jews now
>>
>>134219417
Honestly I'm starting to think Israel has realized the monster they created by funding leftist Jewish groups in other countries.

For a time they used them to campaign for support for Israel. But now those groups have fully drunk the koolaid and hate Israel for its nationalism. So their back peddling.
>>
>>134216937
Brace for incoming mental gymnastics
>>
>>134219154
He definitely knows about the holohoax, but he's not stopping that gravy train.
>>
File: crisis.jpg (30KB, 481x230px) Image search: [Google]
crisis.jpg
30KB, 481x230px
>>134216937
>Is Bibi /ourguy/?!

No. Israel is sacrificing the Diaspora by now promoting ethno-nationalism. Globalism isnt the goal. Its merely the crisis. Heres whats going to happen: Israel will become very right-wing nationalistic. The liberal diaspora will be pitted against Israel. Soros and those like him (assuming he doesnt die of old age) will be arrested. All this to make Israel seem like /ourguy/..to further spread Zionism. The Jew creates the problem (globalism) and the Jew offers his solution.

when was the last time israel promoted white ethnonationalism? never. but they do now because its in their favor, as it will result in zionism -- whites accepting and even promoting the jewish ethnostate. this is the deception.
>>
>>134219858
You mean a golem? Yes, the Jews are known for creating those.
>>
>>134217890

Well spoken eternal kraut
>>
>>134219154
>im a natsoc
>some jews are cool
>the holocaust happened

fuck off JIDF
>>
What Bibi should do is tell all those fucking rabbis and Jew NGOs to stop sending them. That's what he'd do if he actually cared.

"Muslims a menace to Europe" = Make aliyah because muh antisemitism.
>>
>>134219858

Israel never funded leftists. Leftist/globalists funded Israel. However Israel got fucked over and the Israeli society literally redpilled.
>>
>>134219858
I remember some Jewish anon saying that he had hardcore lefty propaganda in his uni in Israel. And also that Tel-Aviv is one of the most LGBT-friendly capitals in the world.
THEY ARE AFRAID
>>
>>134216937
haha I love this shit. There are definitely some bad jews out there, but man this board will ride the jew meme until the death because it's the most edgy position to take.
The alt right daily shoah "all jews are subverting me constantly" group is literally more thick skulled than the "muh russia collusion" democrats.
>>
>>134218611
>jews in Europe
Most of them are left wing retards who dont believe in borders, some of them even hate israel.
>>
File: images (21).jpg (7KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
7KB, 301x167px
>>134220000
N-nice digits!!
>>
File: israel migrant crisis 1.png (122KB, 1565x864px) Image search: [Google]
israel migrant crisis 1.png
122KB, 1565x864px
>we jews create the problem and then give you the solution!
>>
>>134220481
thanks senpai!
>>
>>134218611
Did you fail at reading comprehension, he didn't say Israel is going to destroy the EU but that it's countries are already doing so.

>PM says Europe will ‘shrivel and disappear’ if it doesn’t change course.
IE the current course of the EU is suicidal, self destruction is imminent.

>During the meeting, Netanyahu also urged the leaders of Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland to close their borders to refugees from Africa and the Arab world.

>>134219858
>Honestly I'm starting to think Israel has realized the monster they created by funding leftist Jewish groups in other countries.
The only Jewish groups Israel funded in other countries are those who encourage Aliyah. Nothing political.
Or do you have sources for anything else?

Israeli/Jewish pro refugees NGO's are funded mostly by the US Jews.
>>
The jew says we must close our borders - THIS MUST MEAN WE NEED MORE REFUGEES
>>
>>134216937
Yes, Israelis in general are based, a lot of you fags just think they aren't because you assume they are like the pathetic kikes in the west. Israelis are jews who actually live in their own nation, support nationalism and fight Islam.

Not saying to trust the Jews kek but right now Israel is a solid ally in the rise of nationalism. Netanyahu is one of the only world leaders honest about the Muslims.
>>
>>134220000
>when was the last time israel promoted white ethnonationalism?

In a major way? Probably supporting the Serbs in the Balkan wars.
Or White ruled Rhodesia.
Or White ruled South Africa.
Or even today, most of the ultra right parties /pol/ is cheering to are supported (mostly morally) by Israel.

In 2015, our defense minister(!) warned the Germans against accepting "refugees" instead calling them invaders. In German, in a German major news paper. Even Orban didn't do anything of the like.
Our defense minister stated that accepting the invaders would bring upon the fall of western culture.

In backing Hungary
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

Not just now but back in 2015 as well.

Can you name another country which has done 1% of that? Any white country at all? This is nothing new, it has been going on for decades.
>>
>>134217890
jews are behind it cuckboy just not all jews are on the same page
he obviously doesnt want to be completely encased by mudshits (israel is almost 30% islamic lol) but he still wants those gibs
>>
File: nyilaspepe.png (981KB, 800x691px) Image search: [Google]
nyilaspepe.png
981KB, 800x691px
>/pol/ told me to do the opposito of what the Jew tells you
>But now they are telling us to close our borders and keep the shitskins out
What should we do /pol/? Invade Romania?
>>
>>134220362
Netanyahu and right-wing kikes like him were happy to see Europe get fucked up by muslims until they realized the European left (heavily infiltrated by marxist jews) was literally suicidal
>>
>>134216937
>>> He said he believes in the free flow of goods and ideas — “but not people…
So basically imperialism/colonialism, what a great future for Eastern Europe.
>>
>>134220699
THIS. Do everything the exact opposite of what the (((Jew))) says!
>>
>>134220197
And they would listen to him because of?
Most of those NGO's are US/EU Jew based, aren't even Israeli.

>>134220521
>Asylum seekers who were coereced to leave Israel for destinations in Africa
>leave Israel for destinations in Africa
>destinations in Africa
>Africa
>AFRICA

Yeah sending refugees to Africa sure creates a problem for Europe.
Nigger brain.
>>
>>134221234
>israel talks bad about isis
>despite creating them with the cia
>israel talks bad about migrants
>despite assisting them into europe through mossad
>israel says 9/11 was a tragedy
>despite also saying it benefited israel

the goyim know, rabbi. we know...
>>
>>134221234
You truly are our greatest ally
>>
>>134221526
>arrive on europe's shores

shill harder kike
>>
File: suck my dick filthy muslims.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
suck my dick filthy muslims.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
lmao
>>
Fucking based
>>
>>134221554
source
>>
>>134221319

The shit is already in the stew, it doesn't matter if you shut the borders now, they'll still outbreed the natives.

If you kept the borders open indefinitely, there could be widespread white backlash.

They're boiling the frog (you) slowly.
>>
>>134221820
for which claim?
>>
File: 7cb.jpg (7KB, 200x380px) Image search: [Google]
7cb.jpg
7KB, 200x380px
>>134221473
But ((Soros)) says open the border and ((Netanyahu)) says close it. What do?
>>
>>134216937

Netanyahu knows what's up when it comes to national sovereignty. That said, walk from the table with him once "supporting Israel" leaves the territory of arms sales. We all remember his cheerleading for the Iraq War.
>>
>>134221234
>Or White ruled Rhodesia.
Bullshit, you cosied up to Russia and Cuba whilst pretending to support the whites and need I remind of you of NIKUV more recently?

Shut the fuck up, you play both sides, like you always have done.
>>
The Jews are telling us to send the refugees back.
I guess we should bring more then...
>>
>>134221554
>anon posts conspiracy theories after reading a meme
>anon attempts to appear intellectual
>anon fails
>anon will now autsitcally screech about shills, cucks, and jidf
>>
this is when the anti-semitic theory falls apart

obviously not all jews are the same (those who live outside Israel are mostly liberals and progressive)

But I still dont like jews, Israel still wants free gibs and remember the 8 trillion
>>
>>134217890
This, remember Rome. Opening it up to the Germanic barbarians was a mistake
>>
>>134216937
Jews play both sides
>>
>>134222027
what meme?
>>
>>134221459
>Netanyahu and right-wing kikes like him were happy to see Europe get fucked up by muslims

This is a lie.

Our defense minister wrote an article in 2015 in the beginning of the refugee crisis:

>the EU wants to set refugee rates - a mistake. The willingness to integrate hundreds of thousands of refugees will be followed by millions more - a threat to the EU's survival.
>Integration is not just a question of numbers. Israel has seen more than a million people in recent years. Their successful integration was enabled by a common social ethos. However, many of the refugees in Europe reject Western basic values and stick to Islamic concepts.

>I feel reminded of the chapter on the "conquest of Byzantium" in Stefan Zweig's masterpiece: "Stunts of Humanity". The words of 1927 read like a reminder to the leaders of Europe in 2015.

>One day after the Ottoman Sultan entered the Cathedral of Hagia Sophia for the first time, "the workers were commissioned to remove all the signs of the earlier faith; ... the highlighted cross of Hagia Sophia, which spreads its arms for a thousand years ..., collapses dull to the ground. ... The whole of the West is shaken by this overthrow. Europe is shuddering that thanks to its dull indifference ... a fatal destroying force has broken in, which will bind and paralyze its forces for centuries. But in history as well as in human life, regret does not bring back a lost moment, and a thousand years do not buy back, which one hour fails. "

This is a clear allegory to the coming fall of the west, due to accepting the Muslim invasion of today. something Netenyahu echoes in the new hot mic

https://www.welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article147295871/Millionen-weitere-Asylbewerber-werden-kommen.html
>>
>>134221965
Nigga, Israel helped Rhodesia when even Britain had already abandoned it. They truly are our greatest ally.
>>
>>134216937
OUR
GUY
>>
There's a transcript... is there audio/video tape?
>>
>>134222062
Jews realise their ethno nationalism and the fact NGO's like Israaid are fucking up Europe will make Europeans angry. So they attempt to forge alliances quickly to join "the winning side" whilst behind closed doors the actively fund/support and army the enemy. They've done it for decades and then cry victim or anti semite when you call them out on it and show one side of the coin to try and rebuke your claims when you show them the other side of the coin.

>>134222206
Nigga, Rhodesia didn't want us involved. Nigga, Israel funded the ZANU, they have propped up Mugabe recently.

Nigga.
>>
>>134221901
all of them
>>
>>134221234
>In a major way? Probably supporting the Serbs in the Balkan wars.
>Or White ruled Rhodesia.
>Or White ruled South Africa.

wtf I love Israelis now. You just need to be confronted with your cognitive dissonance on nationalism and borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
>>
>>134222062
No it doesn't. Talk in front of media about something and actually doing it are two different things. The whole ideology of Jews it to talk one thing to Goyim, but do a total opposite. They don't want anything short of destruction of Europe. He says he doesn't believe in flow of people into Europe, yet tons of Israeli boats smuggle Africans not to Israel - but to Europe. He can fuck off with his sweet talk
>>
>>134222112
>Jews play both sides

like literally every race in the earth
>>
>>134221876
>If you kept the borders open indefinitely, there could be widespread white backlash.
This is the stupidest fucking meme on /pol/

How many racist anti-muslims swedes do you see compared to the polish?
Why did America become much more liberal after the 1965 immigration act?

Defeatism is already a terrible idea, but this is literally retarded, and probably the biggest proof women come to this site, because only a woman would think getting raped means you win
>>
>>134221554
>israel talks bad about isis
zero evidence for Israeli involvement in creating ISIS
>despite assisting them into europe through mossad
Completely fabricated bullshit on your part.

Both are true. Those are not contradictory statements. Imagine your daughter needs an transplant. Someone dies in a car crash and so an organ becomes available. It's a tragedy, but you benefit from it.
>>
>>134222407
this
>>
>>134216937
Bibibi
>>
>>134222062
If you want to stop giving (((Israel))) get gibs, help them vote for Moshe Feiglin from the ultra nationalist Zehut Party.
He wants to make Israel far right, ANCAP (max freedums, little tax and regulations), and most importantly make (((Israel))) self reliant (i.e. We cannot rely on international gibs for eternity so let's ditch the habit)...
>>
File: 1439732177649-0.jpg (207KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1439732177649-0.jpg
207KB, 1000x750px
>>134222339
>israel talks bad about isis despite creating them with the cia
https://www.memri.org/reports/former-jordanian-minister-isis-was-created-iran-israel-assad-regime-crush-sunni-arabs-middle
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/

>Israel aiding the refugee crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
http://www.jta.org/2015/09/22/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/how-israeli-volunteers-on-the-ground-in-europe-are-helping-syrian-refugees

>israel says 9/11 was a tragedy despite also saying it benefited israel
pic related

Jews play both sides, anon.
I can source that too if you want.
>>
Israelis know mudslimes are the greatest threat to civilization as we know it, since they've been constantly exposed to the religion of peace and tolerance.
>>
>>134222649
Here's the archive

>http://politifact com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel
https://archive.is/gR9JL
>https://youtube com/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
>>
>>134222407
Kill Yourself
>>
i never knew the jews were this divided
>>
>>134221924
Realize that their real goal is enforcing a police state where they hold absolute power and that globalism is a buzzword used to manipulate gullible fools.
>>
Zero chance this is accidental
>>
File: dabbro.jpg (14KB, 531x446px) Image search: [Google]
dabbro.jpg
14KB, 531x446px
>>134222777
nice trips
>>
>>134222777
checked
>>
>>134219858
>Israel
>funding leftists

They were the last to fight for Rhodesia and Apartheid
>>
>>134220003
underrated post
>>
>>134222772
bibi belongs to haplo r, jews belong to j and e do the rest of the math yourself
>>
you goys want a redpill?
>>
When even king kike thinks yurop should slow their roll on the sandpeople then it's long past time to unfuck your shit.
>>
File: 1496944767988.jpg (21KB, 324x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496944767988.jpg
21KB, 324x323px
>surprised a nationalist is acting like a nationalist in one of the most nationalistic countries on the planet
I don't get you guys. Everything Israel does it does for its own interests. Don't you want the same thing for your countries?
>>
(((hot mic)))

Hehe, the Goyim will never suspect I was making pre planned strategic statements knowing I was being recorded *rubs hands*
>>
>>134223053
alt right cringe center stage here. The jews were in your crumpets this morning too?

(((breakfeast)))
>>
>>134223053
Yeah but what if it wasn't that? We both have the same amount of proof, which is to say none.
>>
senpai
>>
File: ar1an.png (39KB, 844x136px) Image search: [Google]
ar1an.png
39KB, 844x136px
>>134222981
THIS

R1A1 STRONK

BASED JEWISH AR1AN
>>
>>134223255 Your right. Jews are fucking based. Muslims are the real problem. Awoo!
>>
>>134223611
>britflag defending muslims again
pottery
>>
>>134221965
Oy vey, delete this!

Not cool eternal anglo, why you always blame the jew?
>>
Israel Jews != The Jews

It's jews like soros that are The Jews
>>
>>134222649
nice "sources" did you even read them?
>>
File: 1486482385700.png (31KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
1486482385700.png
31KB, 600x567px
>>134216937
pic related is Israels future. now they will fight Iran Syria and the EU.
>>
>>134223771
Most of the jew-bashing posters in this board come from countries with large Muslim populations
>>
>>134217890

Is that (((you))), Soros?
>>
>>134220298
Retard, Israeli universities are the same as US universities. They are populated and controlled by the most radical elements of the Israeli left. The vast majority of the Israeli populace however is center right. That is why they keep voting for Bibi.

Most hate fags.

You have to understand, it was to placate an increasingly liberal west and America in particular that Israel has paid lip service to feminism, gay rights and other progressive garbage. Judaism does not jive with these things at all. Now that there is a right wing populist uprising in America and the West, you will see Israel become increasingly confident in expressing its own true nationalist traditionalist values openly.

Israel has no interest in seeing a Muslim takeover of Europe, or a secular, globalist, communist Euro super state. Only a free, nationalist, Christian based Europe and US will support Israel. Israel knows this. You Nazi fags need to wake up.
>>
>>134221965
this is probably a sandnigger pretending to be an anglo desu.
>>
>>134223426
he is a jude the worst kind of jude a zionist. There is no space in future for nazis no mater the region or past.
>>
>>134221234
N-NO I MUST GAS YOU THE MEMES SAID SO
>>
>>134217890
germany is the worst vassal we've ever had
>>
File: IMG_1917.jpg (131KB, 600x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1917.jpg
131KB, 600x361px
>>134216937
>>
>>134216937
>/pol/ gets mad when you call it a monolith
>constantly asserts that all jews are in fact a monolith
>>
>>134223771 Atleast im not cucking like a good Goy for a guy who contributed to 9/11 happening. And no, it wasn't sand niggers living in caves who did it
>>
File: richard spencer zionism natsoc.png (180KB, 714x461px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer zionism natsoc.png
180KB, 714x461px
The Altright has conditioned you to embrace Zionism.
It doesn't matter if you love or hate the Altright, you're thinking about Zionism because of it, and you have an opinion. Your opinion, however, is likely based not in hours of research but hours of propaganda; your opinion is likely based in emotion. You either love it or hate. It doesnt matter because emotions change often and are easily manipulated.

Over the next few years you're going to see Israel begin cleaning up its act.
It will begin figuring out an answer to the Palestinian Question.
And the next Prime Minister of Israel will be appear as a right-wing Nationalist, unlike Bibi who has tolerated liberalism in Israel.

Israel will encourage America and Europe to become white ethnostates, as Israel wants to be a pure Israeli ethnostate. And many of you will change your emotional opinion regarding Zionism. You might say to yourself:

>wow.. thanks to the kikes we have our ethnostate now
>guess they're based after all!

But this is deception. In the last moment, Israel will turn the rest of the non-white world against us through a planned revolt against Nationalism, which will stem from the crimes committed in its name. With the help of non-Jewish Zionists, the Jews will blame whites, as they always do, because at this point our numbers will have been even further reduced by the migrant crisis. When we get close to being the minority everywhere, they will strike -- stabbing us in the back. They will blame us for what THEY will do with the Diaspora.

Screencap this and when you see my prediction begin to blossom -- when you see Israel making the changes I foretold -- seek me out. I have much, much more to tell you.
>>
>>134216937
BasedBiBi
>>
File: (((refugees))).jpg (133KB, 680x664px) Image search: [Google]
(((refugees))).jpg
133KB, 680x664px
>>134217890
>>134222100
Put more effort into it next time, Schlomo and Finkelstein
>>
>>134221625
I guess deporting "refugees" back to Africa is a bad idea too, they might come back to European shores as well.
Not sure if you're roll playing or retarded.
We've deported them back to Africa, them choosing to join the stream of other refugees and go to Europe is a problem with European open border policy. A policy Netenyahu criticizes.

>>134221876
Except we've been telling you to shut your border since 2015.
Scratch that, since forever. Israel was supporting the likes of Greet wilders, who has called for closing borders since before you were born.

>>134221924
>Israel’s War Against George Soros
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=0

>>134221965
>Bullshit, you cosied up to Russia and Cuba
You're kidding right?
We were cozying with Russia while we were both shooting at each other across the Suez canal? While Russia was arming our largest enemies during conflict with us?
Israel and Cuba never had good relations
Cuba was an is cozy with Syria and (after coop) Iran

>Cuba Is Intervening in Syria to Help Russia. It’s Not the First Time Havana’s Assisted Moscow.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cuba-is-intervening-in-syria-to-help-russia-its-not-the-first-time-havanas-assisted-moscow

Israel was the last country that was supplying weapons to the Rhodesian, and we were supporting their economy.
That's lamented in every account of every commanding officers memoirs from the time and the existence of Israeli arms in the Rhodesian military.
Not just small arms too, we even supplied them helicopters, which were vital in their jungle campaigns.

>11 or 12 Bell Huey helicopters with a greater carrying capacity were obtained from Israel
http://selousscouts.tripod.com/rhodesian%20army%20coin%2072_79%20part2.htm
>>
>>134221459
Israel is a small country that gets a lot of aid from Europe and the US. Israel has had to be careful about criticizing European and American leftism in the last couple decades so they don't lose support from an increasingly leftist West (including a leftist diaspora Jewry). This doesn't remotely mean that Israel itself is leftist or ever agreed with prog politics.

There is a reason Netanyahu and Israel is viscerally hated by Obama, Merkel, and other prog globalist faggots.
>>
>>134223031
Exactly.
>>
>>134222330
>NGO's like Israaid
Please Israaid is financed by US Jews and honestly is insignificant amount of hundreds of local European NGO's who have 100 times the resources.

>So they attempt to forge alliances quickly to join "the winning side"
That is decades ago.

>behind closed doors the actively fund/support and army the enemy.
This is false, Israaid is not funded by the Israeli government, and it's tiny in comparison with UK based NGO's of similar nature.

>>134222330
> Israel funded the ZANU
Any actual credible source for this bullshit? You're lying.
>>
File: (((Lansky))).png (939KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
(((Lansky))).png
939KB, 1024x707px
>>134220698
>Or do you have sources for anything else?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/25/austrian-far-right-partys-triumph-presidential-poll-turmoil-norbert-hofer
>YOU ARE NAZI GOYIM! REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION!

https://www.dailystormer.com/jewish-council-multiculturalism-is-a-moral-duty-for-germany/
>self explanatory

So are the Jewish councils in Europe connected to Israel or not?
>>
>>134223031
israjews interest is in conflict with EU interest so no israel is the weaker an smaller nation so it has to go.

So I wonder if Iran wants om top of the line submarines, we have two spare.
>>
File: VektorR4.png (364KB, 800x298px) Image search: [Google]
VektorR4.png
364KB, 800x298px
>>134222330
>Israel funded the ZANU
Source? Isreal backed both the rhodies and saffers. That's why SA a watched to the galil derived r4 when fals became scarce
>>
File: etan.jpg (85KB, 680x458px) Image search: [Google]
etan.jpg
85KB, 680x458px
>British Empire controlled by jews
>>
>>134220521
>Jews
>give

They sell the solution
>>
>>134216937
Zionist Jews support V4 because they stand against globalist Jews. Who'd have thought.
>>
File: schlomo shekelberg.gif (7KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
schlomo shekelberg.gif
7KB, 256x264px
>>134225442
lel
>>
>(hot mic)
Oy vey, i said it acciedently by accident
>>
>>134225458
zionism is globalism.
>>
Right wing militant Jews aren't allied with Soros.
>>
>>134222649
>Memri
You're literally posting propaganda.

>http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/

Did you read your own source? It states that the notion that Israel created ISIS was an Iranian hoax:

>Most of these articles referenced other articles that didn’t name sources, but the IRNA, in response to Time’s critique, pointed toward a story in The Intercept, a startup by journalist Glenn Greenwald.

>Greenwald himself tweeted that he’s "never heard him (Snowden) say any such thing, nor have I ever heard any credible source quoting him saying anything like that."

>WikiLeaks and Snowden’s ACLU lawyer Ben Wizner also tweeted refutations of the hoax -- for us, the final nails in the coffin.

^this is all from your own source. Proving that you are a moron that can't even read.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
>Barbara
She is not Israeli and has never been, she has like 200 youtube followers, come on.
>Israaid
NGO not funded by Israel, tiny in comparison to US and EU NGO's with similar purposes.

>pic related
See>>134222407
Both are true. Those are not contradictory statements. Imagine your daughter needs an transplant. Someone dies in a car crash and so an organ becomes available. It's a tragedy, but you benefit from it.

tips:
1. read your own sources, retard. They don't say what you claim.
2. a tiny NGO that isn't funded by Israel does not represent the government in any way. The claim is mocking people's intelligence.
>>
File: merchant damage control.gif (365KB, 2000x1153px) Image search: [Google]
merchant damage control.gif
365KB, 2000x1153px
>>134225732
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=999_1485921300
>>
>>134216937
>Israel tells Europe to close its borders
>European navies start turning away migrant ships
>USSLiberty.png
>sorry goys, we thought those were Libyan ships
>looks like you're stuck with migrants AND no navy
>>
>>134216937
Bibi is secretly red pilled on the hoax
>>
File: 1483372315429.jpg (49KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1483372315429.jpg
49KB, 500x372px
>>134225923
If you keep posting this stuff, I will have to believe, you are actually paranoid Schmucks
>>
>>134225681
kys for being this retarded.
>>
>>134224914
>Jewish councils
retarded leftists
>>
>>134224481
Why are israeli jews based while non-israeli jews literally want to see white people die, get replaced and then have their nigger-mudslime armies dismantle Israel?

If mudslimes colonize and parasite Europe because of leftism meme ideologies like multiculturalism and anti-racism, you guys are so fucked.
>>
understand, europian goyim, Bibi is far from perfect, but you should beg the lord all mighty for a leader like him to your countries.
>>
File: amalekites germany 1.png (752KB, 1534x1318px) Image search: [Google]
amalekites germany 1.png
752KB, 1534x1318px
Well, seeing as actual JIDF are here, how about I tell you all a story? A story about a little illegal State called Israel.

Israel is a mythical land with its foundation in the Jewish religion.
It's as a real place as Hogwarts. And seeing as its origin lies not in history but Torah, let us see what Torah says about Israel:

"Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."
>Deuteronomy 25:19

So God told the Jews Israel is a land he would give them, meaning Israel is not their natural historic home like Europe is the natural historic home of the Europeans, or Palestine the natural historic home of the Palestinians. Israel is a land which God says the Jews would destroy Amalek and the descendants of Amalek. But who or what is Amalek?

Amalek is an ancient tribe of Aryans. God told the Jews Israel would be the base from which the Jew would destroy the Aryan race an ultimately thereafter rule the world

>pic related

Knowing that Israel is nothing but the base from which the Jew attacks everyone else, how can you think support the Jewish ethnostate?

>>134226145
Zionism is expansionism. Jews seek world dominion. Zionism is Globalism.
>>
File: jews marriage 3.png (963KB, 1260x898px) Image search: [Google]
jews marriage 3.png
963KB, 1260x898px
>>134226454
Yes goyim you need a theocratic state run by a low IQ rabbinate so you can go to prison for 2 years if you marry outside of their authority!!!1

disgusting kike rat. the very air your breathe suffocates my spirit.
>>
>>134226300
because most (not all) non israeli jews are scared of nationalism due to the bad experience jews had with the extreme manifestation of it.
>>
File: sshot50e5ddc6a2de5.jpg (21KB, 650x250px) Image search: [Google]
sshot50e5ddc6a2de5.jpg
21KB, 650x250px
>>134216937
Oy vey. Hot mic is an anagram for Nazis!!!
>>
>>134226563
We wuz kangz tier retardation...
>>
>>134226300
Naive little me thinks it's because nationalistic people are usually more reasonable and down-to-earth than honeless heathens. Naive little me sees jewish women fucking black men, dying alone, jewish men marrying asians and turning their dick inside-out.
But maybe they are just mentally ill, who happen to have a lot of power
>>
>>134224914
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/25/austrian-far-right-partys-triumph-presidential-poll-turmoil-norbert-hofer

>Mr Hofer has said an Israel trip will be an early priority if he becomes the next resident of Vienna’s Hofburg palace. Against the backdrop of Europe’s immigration crisis, he has portrayed himself as a friend of Israel as well as a defender of Austrian culture and interests against excessive Islamic influence.

https://www.ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122

Look at the foreign media screech at our support for the FPO:

>It is a disgrace that a vile and contemptible figure as Heinz-Christian Strache, leader of the far-right Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ), should visit Israel on an El Al flight and tour Yad Vashem in the plain light of day, as he did Tuesday morning.

>To have Strache or anyone from the FPÖ set foot on the grounds of Yad Vashem then, is tantamount to assailing Israel in its collective grief. But what makes the insult worse is that the Likud enabled this act of sacrilege, extending the invitation to Strache, who has “traveled to [Israel] on an official invitation from the Likud” where he will “lead confidential discussions with senior representatives of Israeli politics,” the FPÖ said in a statement.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/199814/far-right-austrian-leader-visits-israel-yad-vashem

>>134224914
They are connected to Israel, but are not funded or ruled by Israel nor represent Israeli interest but their own.
>>
>>134226563
you diseased little man. get help.
>>
File: jew tears.png (98KB, 307x363px) Image search: [Google]
jew tears.png
98KB, 307x363px
>>134226933
not an argument
>>
File: jew tears 2.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jew tears 2.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>134227005
not an argument
>>
>>134216937
Of course he is, after all you are a Pajet that can't survive without free flow of goods to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 439x290px
>>134225923
Oh shit, it's all clear now
>>
>>134216937
No, that evil motherfucker will never be our guy.
>>
>>134216937

>Tfw bibi is right and merkel is wrong
The irony.

I hope you krauts learn from this.
>>
As long as none escape to make it to Europe or America. I feel like the west should give Bibi the go ahead on a final solution to the Pali problem.
>>
>>134218323
War reparations? to whom and where is this even coming from?
>>
File: whos jewing who.jpg (277KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
whos jewing who.jpg
277KB, 616x693px
>>134227400
>theyre both jews
i hope you dumb goyim learn from this
>>
File: 1491499667564.jpg (202KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491499667564.jpg
202KB, 900x1200px
zionism =/= globalist jewry
bibi is fucking based. A fucking special ops badass that kills stinky muslims and conquers lands.
hes the most fascist leader of our times
>>
>>134227400
When are Germans ever right? The only German in human history who was even right just half the time was from Austrian. And dumb enough to invade the USSR and declare war on the US.
>>
>>134220000
Let the Jews have their desert. Who gives a fuck what they do if Europe and the Americas revert to proper ethnostates?
>>
>>134221183
MUH BASED JEWS
They are still descendants of heebs that got kicked out of 109 countries. They are snakes. Go back to the donald with your binary thinking.
>>
>>134225848
Watched the vid, zero evidence there. The is some claim that Russia stated that Israel trained ISIS, but the source is some blog, mind sharing a Russian (or reliable source for that).
Vids and pics are Israel dealing with non ISIS rebel, something we have not been hiding ever.

So you have nothing? nice.

As for Hamas and ISIS, ISIS in Gaza is a clan that has swore to ISIS and has been fighting Hamas for a decade here and there.

Meanwhile the much more substantial ISIS Sinai is working with Hamas:

>Highly-trained Hamas commandos head to Egypt to team-up with terror group ISIS
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2822092/hamas-commandos-head-to-egypt-to-join-isis/

>Hamas, ISIS Continue Close Collaboration on Gaza-Sinai Border
http://www.thetower.org/4318-hamas-isis-continue-close-collaboration-on-gaza-sinai-border/

>Elite Hamas soldiers defecting to Isis from Gaza-based group in increasing numbers
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hamas-fighters-defect-isis-islamic-state-nukhba-commando-iz-ad-din-al-qassam-gaza-palestinian-group-a7569786.html

>The Sinai Bedouin Accuse Hamas of Collaborating with ISIS
http://jcpa.org/the-sinai-bedouin-accuse-hamas-collaborating-isis/

This is exactly why Egypt cracked down on Hamas:
>Egyptian court declares Hamas a 'terrorist' group
>Palestinian organisation accused of aiding armed groups who have waged string of deadly attacks in Egypt's Sinai region.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/02/egyptian-court-declares-hamas-terrorist-group-150228122454458.html

Look at this, this is a well sourced and documented claim. Unlike your bullshit.
>>
>>134216937
It is an uneasy alliance, but yes, the Nazi Jews of Israel appear to be in fact /ourguys/
>>
>>134216937
>Is Bibi /ourguy/?!

Bibi, and the conservatives of Israel aren't out to destroy the goyim. They just want to secure the existence of their ethno-state.

The enemies of the goyim are the leftist kikes.

t. Israeli studying in Norway.
>>
>>134227683
>Who gives a fuck what they do if Europe and the Americas revert to proper ethnostates?
LOL when have the kikes ever left america or europe alone?

Because America has been crippled.
We're in debt, our military is weak, our government is corrupt, our men are fags and trannies. The last time we embraced Zionism and created Israel the Jews promised they would stabilize the middle east. did they or is it worse than before?

>believing jewish lies
not even once, anon.
>>
File: Shia.jpg (25KB, 278x429px) Image search: [Google]
Shia.jpg
25KB, 278x429px
>>134226730
>"Rise of the Good Goy": White Nationalists Are Not Happy With Trump
>>
>>134216937
better than Ben Shapiro.
>>
>>134227653

True, the krauts have always been the cancer of Europe.
>>
>>134216937
He supports white Europeans because he knows that if mudslimes become the majority in Europe and get access to the nukes his country will be in deep shit. Aloha snackbars are just about the only people on the planet crazy enough to actually think about using nukes in the current year.
>>
File: feinstein-egypt.png (617KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
feinstein-egypt.png
617KB, 1000x2000px
>>134227748
>head to egypt
egypt is a proxy state of israel. who are you trying to fool? youre assuming i dont know about greater israel and how the kikes play off one another to create false opposition and controlled support? nice..
>>
>>134226300
Self interest. For Jews living abroad Nationalism is bad, as they don't see themselves as part of the nation. Had they believed in nationalism logic would dictate immigration to Israel.

>>134226563
Israel is documented in hundreds of thousands of archaeological artifacts. In manuscripts belonging to dozens of civilizations which interacted with it.
Go away Ahmed.

>>134226730
This is done to block interracial marriages. And you oppose this?
Yes Ahmed or a lefty for sure. Why should foreigners care about such internal issues in the first place.
>>
File: jews book.png (2MB, 1435x687px) Image search: [Google]
jews book.png
2MB, 1435x687px
>>134228140
Nigger you Jews arent even Jews.
As for Israel.. the land was originally Canaan, where you wandering dogs eventually settled and conquered a small plot of that land which you dubbed "israel."

i know your history better than you.

>oy vey goy dont you want the government telling you who you can marry?
>dont you want the gubment to allow murderous propaganda in your kids brain?

no, kike. aryans dont live that way. we didnt have a problem with interracial anything until you golems began influencing our policies. we dont NEED laws to do whats right. kikes need laws because youre inhuman beasts of the field.
>>
It's in Israel's interest to slow the tide of Islamic migration to Europe, Netanyahu knows that if too many European Jews invoke the Rite of Return it will cause Israel to collapse, the country can't even support itself now.
>>
>>134226968
Well, tabletmag is not exactly foreign. It's completely Jewish owned afaik. Also had an interview with Petry where she said she visited Israel, privately in 2016, because she was banned from entering the country. But yeah...I don't know what to think. Tablet screeches about Strache and Hofer in Israel "ITS ANUDAH SHOAH!!!!11", the other side calls it subversion by THE JEWS!!!11.

All I know is: without liberal Jews in the diaspora and the councils, it would be very much easier to build trust on both sides. And concerning Israel: you can take all of it, for all I care. Muzies have enough clay to turn into a caliphate already.
>>
>>134216937
Bibi is a pro-Zionist pieces of shit I can assure you he is unequivocally not "our guy".
>>
File: original[1].gif (3MB, 540x371px) Image search: [Google]
original[1].gif
3MB, 540x371px
>>134220481
cyan a cute!
>>
>>134226815
>>134226955
>>134228140
>because most (not all) non israeli jews are scared of nationalism due to the bad experience jews had with the extreme manifestation of it.
But its Arab nationalism that wants to kill jews, not european nationalism
You literally can hear and read arab and niggers wanting to kill jews.

Also
>All european nationalism = german nazism
??????????
>>
File: zionist vs globalist jews.png (146KB, 600x980px) Image search: [Google]
zionist vs globalist jews.png
146KB, 600x980px
>>134216937
>>
>>134227876
>>>>>>military is weak
>>
File: 1483234383655.jpg (80KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
1483234383655.jpg
80KB, 900x516px
>>134228054
The only cancer here is you
>>
>>134219154
Bibi knows it's bullshit.
>>
File: Avia-S199-hatzerim-2.jpg (134KB, 1197x709px) Image search: [Google]
Avia-S199-hatzerim-2.jpg
134KB, 1197x709px
>>134223426
Anon, it seems like Israel is really a good ally for us.

Now with Americans and Israel Merkel must be scared. Is it.. the payback time?
>>
>>134216937

are newfags FINALLY starting to realize that this refugee shit is all leftist europoors faults and not some jewish conspiracy and that everyone on the left HATES Israel
>>
>>134228516
>But its Arab nationalism that wants to kill jews, not european nationalism
>You literally can hear and read arab and niggers wanting to kill jews.
This is true, and that isn't satire
>>
File: WHY do they persecute me so.jpg (576KB, 485x4823px) Image search: [Google]
WHY do they persecute me so.jpg
576KB, 485x4823px
>>134227695
Over 300 times actually
>>
>>134228426
>Rabbi Shapiro
No relation
>>
>>134216937
>>PM says Europe will ‘shrivel and disappear’ if it doesn’t change course.

He said the EU, the European Union. I certainly hope they disappear.
>>
>>134227847
It is also the cucked leftist West that has prevented Israel from kicking out the Palestinian (Jordanian) terrorists and sending them back to Jordan. The Palestinian problem is due to liberal western sensitivities and an inability to treat Islamists like the cancer they are. Believe me, nothing would make Israel happier than a nationalistic, Christian based west that hated Islam and would let Israel do what needs to be done. The Jordanians in the west bank are there because the West (including diaspora leftist Jews) have protected them. The West has prevented Israel from realizing its own nationalistic aspirations far more so than the reverse.
>>
>>134228553
i was in the military.
its full of betas who dont want to be there but who do want that GI bill.
>>
>>134227847

THIS
>>
>>134228431
It's in everyone's interest ultimately including the Muslims

Yes I'm serious when j say including the Muslims. If Europe becomes a minority white islamized shithole then where are all the Muslim countries gonna get their free gibs from?
>>
File: mein sides.jpg (93KB, 490x591px) Image search: [Google]
mein sides.jpg
93KB, 490x591px
>>134228763
>>
>>134227514
>>theyre both jews
Merkel is Polish German. Not Jewish.

>>134228136
>egypt is a proxy state of israel.
>Thinks that Israel wanted Mubarak to step down.

You are retarded and ignorant at the same time. MB taking over Egypt was the worst thing that could have happened.

>Maj.-Gen. Eyal Eisenberg, chief of the Israeli army's Home Front Command, warned on Monday that thanks to the recent revolutions in surrounding Arab states, Israel could face a multi-front war in the very near future.

>While Western leaders, and especially Western media, have portrayed the presumedly pro-democracy revolutions in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Syria as a positive development, Israeli officials have been warning that they are quickly being hijacked by radical Islamists.

http://www israeltoday co il/NachrichtenHeute/tabid/178/nid/22939/language/en-US/Default.aspx

>A few days after the start of the Egyptian revolution, the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent secret instructions to its ambassadors in more than a dozen key countries-such as the United States, Russia, China, Canada and several of the leading European countries-ordering the envoys to immediately contact the higher authorities with the demand that the leaders in each country cease their criticism of Mubarak, emphasizing that the stability of Egypt would affect overall stability throughout the Middle East.[5] According to the Israeli daily Haaretz, there was rising resentment in Israel toward the U.S. and European positions on the "events" in Egypt. According to a senior Israeli official, the Americans and Europeans were being dragged by public opinion without considering their true interests.

>Israel was virtually the only state in the world that continued to support Mubarak and his regime, defending him and warning of the dangers of his ouster, and this despite the daily growth in the size and momentum of the Egyptian protests.
http://english.dohainstitute.org/release/35d3de00-35bf-4b6c-be54-323828feec50#aa1
>>
By the way, jews werent really united.
Orthodox jews are mostly against Soros and his folks.
>>
File: 1483375748512.png (24KB, 926x841px) Image search: [Google]
1483375748512.png
24KB, 926x841px
>>134228608
Sure. If you want me to hate you more than anyone else on the planet, keep it up.
>>
>>134228489
Exactly. Just because a kike agrees with us somewhat on one issue doesn't mean he's our guy
>>
>>134216937
Obviously the jews understand that open borders destroys nations. That's why they shill for it in every country that isn't Israel. The jews cannot be on our side just because they're red-pilled on multiculturalism. They are not us. They can't be with us.
>>
>>134228905
piss off you shilling kike

http://tapnewswire.com/2016/02/confirmed-anti-german-parasite-angela-merkel-is-a-jew/
>>
>>134228431
Dead wrong. Israel wants the maximum amount of immigrants it can get. At this point in time the country's greatest Strategic Plan/Imperative is to fill up the West Bank with Jews so that the Arab Muslim majority living there is diminished into a minority. At that point, Israel will finally annex the now demographically tweaked West Bank into core Israel and put an end to the old tired "two state solution" meme. This will likely take place in 10-20 years.

After annexation, Israel's new strategic vision will be to secure "Lebensraum" (probably take back the Sinai Peninsula), due to overpopulation.
>>
>implying the end goal of (((them))) is the Islamization of Europe and the replacement of white Europeans

That was never the end goal, you dumbasses. I thought you guys were redpilled.
>>
File: 0012 - t5u1QWZ.jpg (75KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
0012 - t5u1QWZ.jpg
75KB, 666x666px
>>134217667
Why archivebot is not doing his job anymore? I miss him.
>>
>>134228830
meh we all have to serve here, given that's rather easy get out though. But yeah you aren't getting shit there I don't remember got like above 2000-something fishshekels a month and it hardly covered some beers and smoke
>>
>>134229086

>its a "stormfag makes up a new retarded conspiracy theory when reality proves his previous one wrong" episode
>>
>>134228516
minorities are usually opposed to extreme nationalism of their host country for obvious reasons
>>
File: shultz.jpg (123KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
shultz.jpg
123KB, 700x394px
>>134217890
t. Martin Schultz
>>
>>134227434
WW2.
Germany defaulted on literal billions in war reparations to like 8+ different nations.

We kind of let it slip, but we decided it's time to pay back.

We're not even charging interest. Just adjust it for inflation.
>>
File: jews war israel.jpg (152KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
jews war israel.jpg
152KB, 461x600px
>>134229154
yeah wasnt great
>>
File: 024caaf167dd3b477b14771d78….jpg (72KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
024caaf167dd3b477b14771d78….jpg
72KB, 600x469px
>>134216937
They always play both sides. First they open the borders, then once you have millions of shitskins in your country, they tell you to close them, because they know there isn't the political will in Europe to deport all of them.
>>
He's on vacation.

http://archive.is/w8i3V
>>
>>134216937
Hungary is kill
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 611x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 611x1024px
>>134228539
The flip side of this is MuzRats trying to have us pick their side

REMEMBER /pol/
>we NEVER support Jews
>we NEVER support Muslims
>Both are our enemy
>both will burn in the same ovens
>>
>>134228670

It's never helping that most of the leftists who are intent on destroying white western civilization are kikes by (((pure coincidence))), man.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

I respect the fact that Israel wants to stay homogenous, and if we were to pull all aid other than sales of military weapons at a price that's profitable to us, I'd have no real problem with Israel and the Jews who live there.

Now, the leftist kikes who live in the USA and Europe who are pushing open borders, gibs, and white guilt, ALL of them deserve to be herded into the new concentration camps and gassed.

To me, there will always be a difference between Zionist Jews who stay in Israel and get no handouts from us, and those who live amongst us here who are trying to wipe us out. One should be allowed to exist, the other, obliterated.
>>
>>134220000
If 'they'; are offering to no longer oppose White-ethnonationalism in exchange for recognizing Zionism then so be it.
>>
File: ehehehe.jpg (50KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
ehehehe.jpg
50KB, 450x290px
>Some guy says what the rest of the world knows
>act surprised

Is this polkino?
>>
>>134228846
Pretty much. The goyim have little understanding of how great a gulf now separates the leftist diaspora Jews and the Israeli Jews. Sure there is still some connection based on shared history and DNA, but politically they have never been more opposed.

Diaspora Jewry is reaching a decision point where they will have to decide between Israel and Judaism, or the religion of progressivism. The ones that choose progressivism will assimilate into the progressives of their host countries and will cease to be Jewish. The ones that choose Judaism will largely move to Israel.

Diaspora prog Jews are to Israel and Judaism what Hillary Clinton is to America and Christianity.

The goyim get confused though and can't see the distinction.
>>
>>134228426
Almost any European nationality came to rule their land through fight and conquest. Yet only for the Jews you make it sound as a bad thing, pathetic double standards.

As for your pic, it was about how killing civilians is justified in war if it's necessary for the war effort. Pretty standard stuff 70 years ago.

>>134228452
>Well, tabletmag is not exactly foreign. It's completely Jewish owned afaik.
When I say foreign I mean to Israel, but yeah diaspora Jews are problematic. We are aware of that and have our own issues with them.

>>134228516
How can you support nationalism while living in a foreign land? Every minority has this same problem. This is why the Christian and conservative Latino are voting left in the US. They are not voting according to their values, as they cannot come to terms with the fact that they are betraying their country by leaving it to rot.
You can't be nationalistic Jew and live your life away from Israel, it doesn't compile. If they stay abroad then they have to scorn nationalism.
>>
File: kike.jpg (29KB, 411x400px) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
29KB, 411x400px
>>134229511
saved and checked
>>
>>134229077
I don't like defending Israel, but if they wanted their greater Israel, they could have just done it decades ago. Especially if you assume Europe and the US are controlled by zionists. Why would they very slowly wait for them to move out, when they could just literally invade and tell them to fuck off?
Or how does the UN not letting Israel take Golan heights benefit (((them))? Unless it's just a giant puppetshow forr the handful of /pol/tards who even follow news from the middle east
>>
>>134216937

Bibi is a fucking nationalist. It's simple.
>>
>>134229568
>get no handouts from us
Are you serious, you stupid kike?
>>
>>134229579
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, why do you need the kikes to recognize white ethnonationalism?
>>
>still replying to that "redpilled" brainlet
>>
>>134228564
Nah he's right. Even Hitler was a failure with a penchant for terrible decision-making.
>>
>>134229599
Wrong. Aryans migrated through the ancient world when they were forced to do so.
Did we conquer and enslave you Semitic trash? Nope. We brought civilization and built up the peoples we encountered. And what did you dumb Jews do when we build civilization in the ME? You abandoned it because you didnt want to work hard. You became the original social rejects and degenerates. You became the filthy wandering dogs called Habiru. You were murderers from the beginning. The only salvation you will ever find is in acknowledging your own past, the wrong-doing of your ancestors and refusing to make their same choices.
>>
File: Varg2.jpg (88KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
Varg2.jpg
88KB, 640x654px
>>134229351
Really makes ya think, doesn't it.
>>
>>134229631
Because Israel doesn't control the West as you think. If not for Western interference and progressive sentiment, Israel would have sent the Jordanians (Palestinians) back to Jordan long ago.
>>
>>134222100
#NotAllGermanics
>>
>>134229926
Are you a zionist?
>>
>>134220000
I'm not a fan of jews, but them having a country is a good thing. This anti-zionist shit is genuinely hateful and crazy. Our goal should be for them to go there and fight kebab.
>>
>>134229010
This is correct, we have our interests and you have yours. Coincidentally sometimes they align. Israel was always opposed to Europe getting flooded by Muslims. Doesn't mean we don't have our differences on other issues.

>>134229077
This is true, except the time table, probably more like 50 years to go.

>>134229568
>It's never helping that most of the leftists who are intent on destroying white western civilization are kikes by (((pure coincidence))), man.
Most of them are not jews though. Obama, Clinton, Merkel PM of Sweden and I can go on.

Jews indeed have a higher % of leftists among them than anyone else, but it's still only a fraction of the leftist movement.
>>
>>134216937
they knew it was hot mic and what was siad was intentional
>>
>>134230008
Our goal should be to kick out every single non-european out of yurop and its colonies.
>>
>>134216937
People need to understand the shift in language. There was a time before Israel was created that the Zionists were the same people that are globalists now.
Most Jews in Israel want to defend their border as a Nationalist state. They are hated by the UN because they are not globalist.
The banking Jews, the media Jews, the Education Jews, the globalist Jews are part of a scheme for globalism. But that scheme involves white globalists working with them. It involves Jesuits. It involves politicians and others.
But the Zionists today are not like the Zionists in the past. They are more nationalist. They aren't the problem.
Globalists are the problem.
>>
File: Hitler-Zionism-TRS.png (2MB, 2000x1630px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Zionism-TRS.png
2MB, 2000x1630px
>>134230008
heres why its not a good thing >>134226563
>>
>>134216937
>>
>>134220698

Blowback my elephant-trunk-nosed friend. This is what they call blowback. Israel is getting scared that whites are disappearing and they'll have no one to guilt into taking care of them anymore and fighting their wars for them in the Middle East.

It's late now, the trajectory is irreversible, the well's been poisoned so much that even if we're currently a majority the white and indigenous people of Europe and the colonials in the new world are too brainwashed to breed with their own. In a few generations we will be minorities. Chinkies, muds and nogs aren't going to give a fuck about your plight or cries of anti-semitism. Hope you're prepared, Moshe.
>>
File: jews haverst organs.png (1MB, 740x4874px) Image search: [Google]
jews haverst organs.png
1MB, 740x4874px
>>134216937
There are no good Jews fool.
>Oy Vey come support the nationalist Jews! We are different!
>>
>>134230142
>But the Zionists today are not like the Zionists in the past. They are more nationalist. They aren't the problem.
Hi jonestein. Then why do they provide sanctuary, no questions asked to every criminal, pedophile and destructive jew that seeks it?
>>
File: IMG_3004.jpg (26KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3004.jpg
26KB, 222x250px
Wtf I love Israel now
>>
>>134229872
lol are you writing a fable, sounds like it.
> You abandoned it because you didnt want to work hard.
Actually, were conquered by Rome.
Rebelled, got crushed
Rebelled again and got crushed. very hard. and were forced out of this land to quell further rebellions. Not anything unique mind you.
>>
>>134230164
It would have actually...if there wasn't an attempt to take Assad out before Iraq could defend itself.
Because both of those things happened so close together it caused the problem.
>>
>>134229077

>Israel wants to be flooded with mentally ill and barren commies who will open the doors for the Arab hordes as they did in their former host nations

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what the increasingly hard right Israeli establishment wants
>>
File: faith in modernity.jpg (123KB, 897x709px) Image search: [Google]
faith in modernity.jpg
123KB, 897x709px
>>134229511
This, so fucking much.
>>
>>134228516
>But its Arab nationalism that wants to kill jews, not european nationalism
you are right, and that's why israelis hate non israeli leftist jews.

> european nationalism = german nazism
the persecution of jews didnt start with hitler, you know... he just overachieved.
nationalism wasnt good for minorities, no matter who they are, and the jews that were chased of our land by the criminal empires of the past and forced to live in foreign lands suffered from rising nationalism in the past.
not that i'm justifying their behavior now, i'm just explaining it.
>>
File: 1494001494075.jpg (125KB, 857x769px) Image search: [Google]
1494001494075.jpg
125KB, 857x769px
>>134216937
since before 9/11 the political idea in israel is: let's put the west in the same conditions we put ourselves with the palestinians (barricaded in our racism, overwhelmed by megalomania and paranoia, cowardly moving towards genocide).

thus terrorist attacks, "bad" neighbours, aggressive immigrant invasion and so forth.
once the west tunes completely with israel, it's green light for the israeli nationalists.

however this is only one side of the multifaceted jewish medal. other jews are well determined to use all these tools not to encourage the nationalist, but rather to proceed towards the goal of dismantling all nations and all cultures, while making labor obsolete. for these people, the "selection", the "extinction", will happen "naturally", once there will be no more jobs for whites and the technological grip will be absolute.

all of them will fail, of course.
>>
File: israel helping the goys.jpg (126KB, 749x534px) Image search: [Google]
israel helping the goys.jpg
126KB, 749x534px
>>134222957
While training Mandela in sabotage and funding his group.
>>
>>134230142
>muh BASED zionists
>GLOBALIST Jews are the problem, goy!

Fuck off
>>
>>134230276
They take Jews in yes. To their nationalist country.
>>
File: jew fuck off kike.jpg (54KB, 610x416px) Image search: [Google]
jew fuck off kike.jpg
54KB, 610x416px
>>134230328
>writing a fable
allow me to educate you little juden.

The people who would become the Jews were not originally united by language, blood or religion. They were a group of people from all over the place, most likely including some Aryans, who did not want to live according to Aryan law. They chose to live outside of society as:

>Murderers for hire
>Thieves and bandits
>Vagrants and slaves

They were originally called the Habiru, a word which means "bandit/murderer." After hundreds of years of inbreeding, the Habiru people created a new ethnicity through a false act of evolution: the Hebrews. Even the word "Habiru" evolved into the word "Hebrew." The early Jews were described as wandering or escaped dogs.These people would later invade the land of Canaan, which was another Semitic/Arab land. Eventually, they took over Canaan and renamed it "Israel" after they stole the monotheistic religion of Zoroastrianism and declared themselves "God's Chosen People."

This basically continues until today.

This is Judaism and these are the Jews:

>thieves
>murderers
>degenerates
>co-opters of religion and culture

SOURCES:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
https://heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
>>
>>134217890
Verpiss dich Du Judenbengel.
>>
>>134220079
>being crazy
>my crazy delusions are more importnat than saving Europe
>>
>>134230452
Globalist Jews are the problem.
And no thanks.
>>
File: israel pedos 1.png (685KB, 988x970px) Image search: [Google]
israel pedos 1.png
685KB, 988x970px
>>134230483
>>
File: 1474465772447.jpg (464KB, 1546x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1474465772447.jpg
464KB, 1546x1115px
>>134230289
jews are on both sides. trying to divide europe
>>
File: (((USA))).jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
(((USA))).jpg
121KB, 900x900px
>>134229835
>>
>>134230604
Were they given sanctuary, or was the article just about people seeking it?
That would be a gigantic difference.
>>
>>134230008
yeah those crazy hateful goyim wont pay for you to conquer your neighbors for living space, what an absolute shoah
>>
>>134230276
I wish other countries did to. Or at least attempt it. Brother against brother is so sad
>>
File: antifa.jpg (64KB, 680x606px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
64KB, 680x606px
And just as a quick reminder.
>>
>>134228905
מדהים שאתה עונה לפסיכי האובססיבי עם 30 הודעות ומחלה חשוכת מרפא
>>
File: kike slayer.jpg (156KB, 619x768px) Image search: [Google]
kike slayer.jpg
156KB, 619x768px
>>134230545
>jews are going to save europe

see my name? when you see it another day or month remember it and avoid trying to sell me some bullshit because ill make you eat it kike
>>
>>134230608
Democrats and Republicans are on different sides.
it's a normal thing for people to be on different sides.
>>
>>134230728
Yeah, yeah. Based nationalist jews amirite?
>>
>>134216937
Absolutely BASED
>>
File: 16787678678.jpg (165KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
16787678678.jpg
165KB, 650x900px
>>134216937
I find it hard to trust bibi and israel for obvious reasons.However, IF he manages to actually help europe return to normal than MAYBE just MAYBE I would have a little respect for the jews.
>>
File: kike ball.jpg (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kike ball.jpg
113KB, 800x800px
>>134230386
>nationalism wasnt good for minorities, no matter who they are, and the jews that were chased of our land by the criminal empires of the past and forced to live in foreign lands suffered from rising nationalism in the past.
>>
>>134229926
Actually that's a good point, they control everything from fluoride to banking but for some reason they can't move the muslim shit 50 mi away from their backyards...
>>
File: israel pedos 2.png (727KB, 1230x924px) Image search: [Google]
israel pedos 2.png
727KB, 1230x924px
>>134230718
>>
>>134216937
>ourguy
Nict try Chaim, the Jew plays both sides of the game.
>>
File: 1471390095516.jpg (425KB, 900x993px) Image search: [Google]
1471390095516.jpg
425KB, 900x993px
>>134219154
>>
JIDF in full force ITT
>>
File: PalestineIsraelMap580.jpg (82KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
PalestineIsraelMap580.jpg
82KB, 580x386px
>>134230896
Funny how that is right?
>>
>>134230781
I mean pther coubtries. You always see Germans, Swedes or Anglos side with muslims against their own kin, day afterthat day. What Israel does should be the norm for very other country. At least us Hungarians stick together, yet.
>>
>>134230899
The title of the article is based on something someone said they think is happening.
Do they provide evidence to back up their claim?
>>
>>134230899
Oh, it's you Moarpheus! How is leftypol this time of the year? And when will you start your next thread against Tommy Robinson?
>>
>>134230164
Eh depends on your outlook. Personally I'm a pretty big fan of sandnigs removing sandnigs I just wish we weren't spending so much as a dime or a moment of involvement in it.
>>
>>134230724
Am I retarded or did you fuck up that sentence somehow?
>>
>>134230028
My (((Yid))), do you think this new "peace push" with the Gulf Countries is genuine or does Drumpfy know that it is bound to fail and is even doing theatrics like postponing the embassy move to Jerusalem to make it look like there's "progress and we're getting there" but in fact Drumpfy is just giving Israel political cover to rush with the settlement project?
>>
>>134230875
>I find it hard to trust bibi and israel for obvious reasons.However, IF he manages to actually help europe return to normal than MAYBE just MAYBE I would have a little respect for the jews.

He probably knows that the Islamification of Europe will turn every European country militantly against Israel forever.
>>
>>134230739
Refugee welcoming, far lefty commie cunts hate Israel you idiot
>>
File: israel pedos 3.png (206KB, 1699x1014px) Image search: [Google]
israel pedos 3.png
206KB, 1699x1014px
>>134231104
have another source you disgusting pedophile apologist

>>134231112
not an argument
>>
>>134229982
What do you mean by that exactly?

If you mean do I support the right of Israel to exist as a sovereign Jewish State then yes.
>>
File: Germanistan2.webm (2MB, 480x848px) Image search: [Google]
Germanistan2.webm
2MB, 480x848px
>>134231093
Not just with slimes. With pretty much anyone and anything that is non-white.
>>
File: roach_infestation.gif (15KB, 736x441px) Image search: [Google]
roach_infestation.gif
15KB, 736x441px
>>134231072
It was just a series of battles and ethnic conflicts, even though the roaches built pic related it wasn't through a masonic-reptilian conspiracy.
>>
>>134230891
oh lo and behold, main kickers Spain and Portugal are begging for jews to come back, offering israelis citizenship for nothing, while france is begging jews not to leave.
>>
>>134220521
Gunna have to side with Israel guy on this one. It states in the first paragraph that their headline is a lie.
>>
>>134231127
possibly, nothing makes any sense to me anymore
>>
>>134231262
I'm not apologizing for them. I'm asking if it's more than something an activist says is happening. Or if they have evidence of it happening.
>>
>>134230658
What's your point? Any good German came to America hundreds of years ago or died in the war. Their cuck genes won't save the US.
>>
>>134231218
Yes, yes, the picture does not exist. It must've been in my mind.

>>134231268
Yeah, that's what I mean by it. retard.

>>134231304
>moving the goal posts
>>
>>134231333
I'll go ahead and confirm it with trips of truth too
>>
>>134231337
I see. I think I'm still a retard though.
>>
>>134216937
Just waiting for him to name the Jew.
>>
>>134230363
Ummm no sweetie... Eastern Euro & Russian Jews in Israel vote overwhelmingly for secular, and right wing nationalist parties (mostly Yisrael Beitenu, whose leader Avigdor Lieberman is currently Israel's defense minister).
>>
>>134227097
oy vey
Why are they crying?
>>
File: Comintern.png (105KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
Comintern.png
105KB, 644x598px
>>134231262
Yes it is, commie.
>>
File: jew pedo 2.jpg (57KB, 899x426px) Image search: [Google]
jew pedo 2.jpg
57KB, 899x426px
>>134231338
ive given you three sources.
>but this isnt proof tho..

get out kike and look into it
>>
File: C2Ox6vMUoAAIj6f.jpg (86KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
C2Ox6vMUoAAIj6f.jpg
86KB, 600x849px
>>134220000
quads of reason. checked and respected.
>>
File: 1868767678.gif (347KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1868767678.gif
347KB, 640x616px
>>134231187
You make a great point, I don't know why they would even fund people who want them dead anyways.
>>
File: laughing bibi.jpg (25KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bibi.jpg
25KB, 758x530px
>>134216937
>mfw the goyim think they have me all figured out
>>
>>134231529
You gave me sources that all said, 'someone' says they think this is happening'
I want to know if their is evidence that it is happening.
Why is it wrong to ask for evidence of it?
>>
>>134220521
this
gas the kikes is the only solution
>>
File: 1497394642094.jpg (66KB, 1013x745px) Image search: [Google]
1497394642094.jpg
66KB, 1013x745px
good goys, argue about the jews and the germans. completely disregard the people in the background
>>
File: Amerilard.jpg (438KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Amerilard.jpg
438KB, 1500x1000px
>>134231347
every. fucking. time.
>>
File: jews foreskin eating.png (446KB, 711x733px) Image search: [Google]
jews foreskin eating.png
446KB, 711x733px
>>134231504
they didnt get their daily mean of foreskins HAHAHA
>>
>>134231575
fuck off jidf
>>
>>134230276
huh?
Israel followes extradiction laws:
>Israel approves extradition to U.S. of two securities fraud suspects
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-fraud-idUSKCN0Y01E6

Just an example.

look here:
https://internationalextraditionblog.com/2011/05/10/israel-extradition-treaty-with-the-united-states/

>>134230431
>A letter sent from the Mossad to the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem reveals that Mandela underwent military training by Mossad operatives in Ethiopia during this period. These operatives were unaware of Mandela’s true identity.

The only reason you know of this is the Israeli gov releasing the Mossad letter, we were unaware of his identity. If you mistrust this bit then you should mistrust the rest, such as that Mendela was ever trained by Mossad.

>funding his group.
That would be a lie.
>>
>>134216937
Israel didn't want their friendship during communism, but when they see they're starting to grow they change their tune!
>>
>>134231366
I'm not moving goalposts, my point is that the Israelis have constraints just like everyone else, they don't own the universe so they have to let the muslims live nearby.

As another example, the Serbs would have probably wiped out the roaches from the previous map but they also hit constraints. The west (not "the West") keeps protecting muslims while muslims rape their women and blow up their houses.
>>
>>134229599
>As for your pic, it was about how killing civilians is justified in war if it's necessary for the war effort. Pretty standard stuff 70 years ago.

Wow. You kikes are really pure evil. Fucking hell. So /pol/ were right all this time.
>>
File: 1349295023108.jpg (377KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1349295023108.jpg
377KB, 1600x1000px
Bibi is actually the son of a high ranking Nazi official and his aryan wife that fled to Israel after the war, under fake Jewish Identities.
He has been helped into power by Nazi cells, still operating covertly all over the globe.
He will facilitate the rise of National Socialism in Europe by personally debunking the holocaust, and when the time is right flee a sabotaged Israeli state, leaving it to be destroyed by it's hostile neighbours and ironically cause the death of 6,000,000 Jews.
>>
File: 976859469549.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
976859469549.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>134231672
I'm not jidf you fucking retard.Try bringing an actual argument to the table instead of assuming i'm a kike.
>>
>>134231072
That is such a bullshit map. "Palestinian land" in the first graphic was British land dipshit.

This was a bullshit map put out by the anti-Israel MSM. The same MSM that "Jews" control.

And all the land expansion from 1947 on was captured during DEFENSIVE wars.

You start a war of extermination and lose, well then, you lose. Too bad.
>>
>>134231072
That map is fake & gay
>>
File: israel pedos 4.png (163KB, 1433x968px) Image search: [Google]
israel pedos 4.png
163KB, 1433x968px
>>134231626
>spoonfeed me goyim
dumb lazy kike.
>>
>>134216937
nice psy op
the dumbest polcucks will unironically believe this: >>134217890
>>
>>134231755
To be fair it's suspicious, why would you train an anti-SA black communist? Him being "the" Mandela makes little difference at that point
>>
>>134231653
It's the truth, a bunch of lefty numale faggots will not save us. The only way to save the US is to build the wall, kick out all the beaners, poos, and sandnigs then start encouraging that white Americans start having babies including, but not limited to, the banning of abortions for whites, the tightening of divorce laws, and heavy tax rebates for the birth of white children to married white children. There are no genes in Germany left that can help this republic.
>>
>>134231366
Well some on this board believe that Zionism means a global satanic plot to enslave all of humanity under Jewish overlords. So I don't think it is crazy to ask.
>>
File: elizabethbeck1.jpg (137KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
elizabethbeck1.jpg
137KB, 960x540px
Elizabeth Lee Beck Happenings
>>134226044
>>134226044
>>134226044
PROOF COFFEE
>>
>dont you want pedophiles in your countries goys?
>dont you want the government to tell you who you can and cant marry?
>dont you want your children taught its ok to murder non-whites?

dumb ugly jews.
>>
>>134217890

hope the world won't fall for the same trick twice. general consensus in the general pop is europe pls wake the fuck up. even fucking putin said it.
>>
Look at this JIDF operation. How many times do the jews have to be caught in lies before you all realize that anything they say that is even remotely favorable is intentional misdirection.

Jews are the lawyers, the NGO's, the nameless faceless EU administrators in Brussels, they are the leftist media, they are pornographers, they are the professors teaching social justice at university. They are the ones writing the anti hate speech and anti discrimination laws. They are the ones bringing shitskins in, and they are doing it with specific intent to breed out white people.

If one ever wants to know the truth, listen to what a jew says and the exact opposite is the truth.
>>
File: Greatest Ally 8.png (47KB, 639x615px) Image search: [Google]
Greatest Ally 8.png
47KB, 639x615px
>>134231755
yes, truly our greatest ally

>>134231767
>so they have to let the muslims live nearby
I just showed you how much land they've grabbed illegally in about 6 decades.

>>134231862
>>134231889
>>134231905
>>134232063
fuck off kikes
>>
>>134231187
you stupid little fag, you are a little trudeau creature, and we shit hard on your respect. israel will not, and cant help europa, as we cant help your homo country. only your countries can help themselves, while you will be sitting in your pajamas, falsely pretending to be significant to anything.
>>
>>134221183
>the pathetic kikes in the west
Somewhat off topic, but I've noticed that I can be incredibly anti-Semitic (in Florida) if I don't name the Jew. If I just call them "New Yorkers", I can do the whiny impressions, talk about the money stereotypes, and generally shit on them, and people will agree with me that they're cancer.
>>
File: jew plot 2.jpg (125KB, 476x829px) Image search: [Google]
jew plot 2.jpg
125KB, 476x829px
>>134232063
I hate you kikes with every fiber of my being.
My muscle tense at the thought of you.
My stomach wrenches as vomit enters my throat at the thought of seeing your soul-less black eyes.
My very spirit leaves my body at your slightest touch.
Disgusting nickel nose kikes.
>>
File: cumdumpster.jpg (868KB, 2269x2295px) Image search: [Google]
cumdumpster.jpg
868KB, 2269x2295px
>ywn anally deflower a religious jewish woman
why live?
>>
>>134229129
It's not an archive bot. Just an autistic one of us. I've seen him post in threads.
>>
File: my_best_friend.jpg (53KB, 611x406px) Image search: [Google]
my_best_friend.jpg
53KB, 611x406px
>>134232049
I'm getting headache from this thread. And especially you and that leftypol faggot larping as the most autistic stormfag on the entire board. I'll leave you to DA JOOS.

Btw: Orbán has some Jew blood in himself. Imagine that!
>>
File: 1497028243270.jpg (62KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497028243270.jpg
62KB, 320x371px
>>134232251
Funny how we hand you money and protection but you can't even defend us when we need help.Truly the greatest of allies eh?Fucking douchebag.
>>
>>134217890
How about you german faggots pay for all the damage you did to my country. 20 trillion sounds fair.
>>
>>134224193
Alt Right is anti Israel and all Jews. everything from kill them all or leave us alone. Spencer is soft on Israel because he thinks there's a political solution, trying to be nuanced and not ethno state hypocritical. Even if Spencer was pro Israel, well fuck him. You guys are so hung on this "Alt Right" mouth noise and think whatever nuanced bullshit Spencer says everyone just blindly follows. The "Alt Right" is just a general term for many White Nationalist+Anti Jew right wing groups. Everything from An Caps to Nat Soc. I dont care about out of context quote info graphics. Most people that call themselves "Alt right" hate Israel.

This will be their narrative.
>Bibi is lying that wasn't a hot mic. They did it on purpose

Nobody trusts Israel except Alt lite morons. Once someone does decide to trust them they will be shunned. I am positive.
>>
File: cumdumpster2.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cumdumpster2.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>
>>134232231
2 cases of refusing to extradite a criminal in 20 years. As if you couldn't find the same for every country.

Airtight case dipshit.
>>
>>134232231
I agree that the Israelis have taken a lot of land from the muslims, but the Israelis want the muslims out entirely so that they can demolish the dome of the rock for archeological purposes (kek) and not have old ladies getting stabbed in the throat by muslim teenagers. The fact that there isn't a 50 mi exclusion zone around Israel shows that they do not have as much power as some people think.
>>
>>134232531
It's actually 3, and that's just a quick google search with a cap of the first results.
>>
>>134216937
First they called out Soros, and now this.

How much more evidence do you dipshits need to understand the difference between diaspora Jews and Israeli Jews?
>>
>>134232586
Yes, yes. Thank you for the informative post. I will go back to sleep now.
>>
File: altright 2.jpg (177KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
altright 2.jpg
177KB, 600x497px
>>134232508
>Alt Right is anti Israel and all Jews

the altright was invented by a jew you fucking jew kike.
>>
>>134218323
usa kikes are still living off of Germany's corpse...all those compounding war reparations...bankers paradise
>>
>>134232657
>you dipshits
You sure sound like you belong here.
>>
>>134230504
You should write the sequal to Narnia, your fantasy sense is pretty good.
Should work on realism though.

>>134231151
Hard to read Trump, he's unexpected and sometimes emotional on issues.
But I trust the Arabs to fuck it up like they always do.

>>134232043
You have to remember Israel was 14 years old at the time, with the Mossad being 13 years old. It was still going through it's growing throes and had many failings due to professionalism and generally just figuring stuff up.

The Mossad agents who trained him were part of the staff stationed in the Ethiopian embassy, not the place to send your finest operatives.
>>
>>134231755
>Israel will train any random nigger without even checking his ID
>FOR FREE
OK.
>>
>>134232427
Okay, see you later Fritz. Try not to invent an ideology as morally bankrupt as communism or cultural marxism before I see ya next.
>>
File: 1499532369210.jpg (39KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
1499532369210.jpg
39KB, 720x529px
>>134232665
Well, just remember that the muslims already control 99.6% of the Middle East but that never seems to be enough.
>>
File: JEW IQ.png (82KB, 988x404px) Image search: [Google]
JEW IQ.png
82KB, 988x404px
>>134232785
>all those sources backing your every claim is fantasy

you're sure working that 95 IQ aren't you lil fella?
>>
>>134232450
greatest ally, you are welcome for all the priceless technology we give you, and we accept your little token of appreciation, even though it is a fraction of out budget, and we lose better deals because of it. we do it because unlike with other countries, we like you, and wish the best for you.
>>
>>134219858
Israel doesn't fund leftist groups. Stop confusing people like Soros and Hollywood fuckheads for Israel.
>>
>>134232027

the real psyop are larping retards who can't think rationally. BiBi practically tells that shit to everyone, Modi was here like 2 weeks ago he practically told him the same fucking thing.
rich germans just think this is the best solution for cheap labor so their reach white country people can have their pensions supported by the working class nigger, who occasionally does some crazy shit which in turn also gives the government excuse to arm the police etc... it's not like the americans didn't do it with the war on drugs... this is old school you blind sheep
>>
File: zionism judaism.jpg (249KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
zionism judaism.jpg
249KB, 800x603px
>>134232974
>>134232984
israel is committing crimes against the Palestinians.
you have no moral high ground.
no one will trust israel until its stop the bullshit.
>>
>>134232893
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/us-united-states

98 IQ, not much better are we?
and that's from over a decade ago, I'm sure you've reached 95 by now darling.
>>
File: femen-soros-israel.png (776KB, 1216x570px) Image search: [Google]
femen-soros-israel.png
776KB, 1216x570px
>>134232657
>>
File: Jew IQ 2.png (70KB, 877x976px) Image search: [Google]
Jew IQ 2.png
70KB, 877x976px
>>134233146
>muh superior jewish genes tho

you kikes arent even jews.
>>
>>134232942
If you really liked us you'd take our kike problem off our hands. I'd even be willing to throw in 100 free F-35s if you'd just get them the fuck out of our country. Starting with CNN.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (23KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
23KB, 300x360px
>>134233255
nice
>>
>>134231366
Go ask a lefty his or her opinion of israel or post something pro Israel on your Facebook and see the reaction
>>
File: 1492802722694.jpg (187KB, 960x918px) Image search: [Google]
1492802722694.jpg
187KB, 960x918px
>>134233107
Nah, the muslims are the criminals, look at all of the terrorist attacks by the PLO.
>>
>>134230008
That is what they want you to think...

>>134230504
This. So fucking this...

The very beginning of their historical existance is after they've pissed egyptians(1500 BCE about time Egypt was going to shit) so bad they wanted to holocaust them so they escaped to deserts where their leaders told them they must wipe out people living on their rightfull clay. so they did. Rest of their history is going from kingdom of israel to undercover parasite activity so they can get israel back and all over again...
>>
>>134232893

Best part about that ? 50% of these are orthodox jews. which lack the very basic studies of grade A math, science, anything basically. They are born, and they learn the book forever, never attending any public school. They are usually retarded and act as a herd of mentally insane people.
and yet 95.
you just don't get it, the ashkenazim run this country and everybody else here is a second class pleb. everybody knows it, and everyone are fine with it because it's working well for all sides. also closed borders because we don't want race mixing.
>>
File: jews or muslims.jpg (110KB, 660x355px) Image search: [Google]
jews or muslims.jpg
110KB, 660x355px
>>134233443
you dumb kike. Muslims are Jews.
Mohammed..was a fucking kike.
Islam is nothing but Talmudism mixed with native Arabian paganism.
its the same semitic shit.
>>
File: jews goyim.png (577KB, 692x727px) Image search: [Google]
jews goyim.png
577KB, 692x727px
>>134233522
the Rabbinate runs your country. the rabbinate filled with those very same low IQs and raw hatred.
until you jews liberate yourselves from the corrupt and perverse interpretation of Judaism they have subjected you to, you will never find GD. this is a fact.
>>
>>134233263
>>134232893
They include Arabs in this calculation who make up a quarter of the population. And to be honest, most of the Sephardic Jews aren't geniuses either.

But it's pretty impressive that 6 million Jews in Israel and 6 million lapsed Jews in the diaspora with an average IQ of 95 have managed to take over and run the entire world with hardly anyone noticing.

Secret world masters, or stupid dipshits with an average 95 IQ? Which is it fucktard?
>>
>>134233560
I don't like semitic culture in general, and I don't want to suck Israel's dick, but I do support them against the kebab hordes.
>>
>>134227584
It's kinda true. I mean not once did I ever hear the kike tell USA or Europe to take more shit skins or really to do anything but help kill muds.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.