[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OJ Simpson's parole may be in jeopardy after he was caught

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: CRP_0329.webm (2MB, 1358x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0329.webm
2MB, 1358x1080px
>OJ Simpson's parole may be in jeopardy after he was caught masturbating in his Nevada prison cell by a female corrections officer

>The former football great was caught pleasuring himself by a female corrections officer making her normal rounds at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada

>'He is facing a disciplinary hearing after being written up for masturbating in his prison cell,' a prison source tells Dailymail.com

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4710666/OJ-Simpson-caught-masturbating-cell-impact-parole.html

>O.J. Simpson's parole hearing: What you need to know

>O.J. Simpson is set for a parole hearing Thursday at 1 p.m. ET, on the remaining counts for which he was convicted in Las Vegas in 2008. Simpson has a strong chance of a favorable outcome before the Nevada Board of Parole, which in 2013 paroled him on five counts.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20097431/oj-simpson-nevada-parole-hearing-need-know

===

Is it time to let O.J. out of prison and let him move on with his life?

OJ Simpson's parole may be in jeopardy after he was caught masturbating
>>
>>134213977
sage
>>
>>134213977
>the USA literally lengthens prison sentences for males caught masturbating because a female guard walked in
Female guards shouldn't even be in male prison residential blocks.
>>
>>134213977
I wonder what it feels like to feel your ass shake around violently after every minute step
>>
>>134213977
>OJ Simpson
>in jail
>murdering rapist thieving nigger

Checks out
>>
File: 1475563478189.png (327KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475563478189.png
327KB, 400x400px
that webm...
>>
Unless the jail can make a meaningful assertion that they believe his conduct was intentional to do it in front of the officer (and the parole board believes it), I doubt they will hold it against him.
>>
File: IMG_7680.png (162KB, 423x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7680.png
162KB, 423x516px
>>134213977
the nigger in its final form
>>
>>134213977
That webm makes my dicc thicc
>>
>>134213977
You can't rub one out in prison?

Shit
>>
>>134214783
read the article

you're literally not allowed to masturbate while in jail
>>
>>134215128
Bit harsh desu, criminals have a human right to a wank.
>>
File: 1424355936121.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1424355936121.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>134213977
>If OJ is punished for his masturbation charge it wouldn't be the first time a famous prison inmate has been punished for pleasuring himself.
>Whitey Bulger, the Boston gangster who had been a fugitive for nearly 18 years before he was caught living in Santa Monica, CA in 2011, was caught masturbating while incarcerated.
>According to published reports in 2015 a male corrections officer making 3 a.m. rounds at the US Penitentiary Coleman II in Sumterville, Fla., reported that Bulger, while alone, with the lights on, was violating a regulation that prohibits any sexual activity by inmates.
>Prison authorities soon put him in solitary confinement for 30 days, revoked his commissary and e-mail privileges for 120 days, and confiscated his personal property for 30 days.

top kek
>be an americuck
>get sent to prison for 40 years for possessing 0.1 grams of weed
>not allowed to masturbate
>only allowed to get sexual release is by getting fucked in the ass by Bubba
>stay up until 3 am in hopes of being able to jerk off without anyone noticing
>get caught by a guard
>receive 1 month of solitary confinement and 6 months of mandatory chastity cage and pegging sessions
>>
>>134215191
and the letter of the law and how hard they throw the book at you are two different things.

if he's in front of the parole board before any sort of disciplinary hearing, they might choose to delay his parole hearing until that passes.

or, if they think it's not that big of a deal, his general conduct/good behavior otherwise is positive, and that he is not likely to go back to crime, they may ignore it and just grant him parole.
>>
Wonder if he saw Shia Lebouf
>>
>>134215191
Is that true? Is it even possible to live without fucking or masturbating?
>>
File: IMG_2090.png (148KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2090.png
148KB, 500x654px
>>134215128
I think that because the guard was female it's considered obscene or something, hence the internal discipline. Each prison has there own policy regarding what is good or bad behavior but most are similar. Actually, imo, if I was a guard there, I wouldn't give a fuck if he did or didn't, in fact I would just make it up to fuck up his chance of parole. Fuck that nigger, I would have already staged multiple fights to set that nig nog up for life
>>
>>134213977
> yfw that webm is an 8 in America
>>
>>134213977
That webm is so fucking gross
>>
>>134214829
masturbating in his prison cell
>>
>>134216257
You must be new here. Hi welcome to /pol/!
>>
>>134214364
so much this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.