[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did the Irish and Slavs aren't white meme come from?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (128KB, 696x378px) Image search: [Google]
Scientific_racism_irish.jpg
128KB, 696x378px
Where did the Irish and Slavs aren't white meme come from? My dad's family is Irish and my mom's family is Ukrainian and I'm white as can be.
>>
You think your white because you have light skin? lol you're not white neither are your parents.
>>
File: 1455403670731.png (222KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455403670731.png
222KB, 1500x1200px
>>134209690
I wonder too
>>
>>134211095
How am i not white?
>>
>>134209690
"People" sowing division.
>>
Female Irish slaves were forced to receive BBC creampies to breed better slaves for profit.
>>
File: 1472461431010.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1472461431010.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
>>134211960
>>
>>134209690
Protestant American cartoonists of the late 1800s depicted Irish Catholics as ape like.

The eternal Prod.
>>
>>134211960
My family wasn't here though until after WWII. I'm a third generation Irish immigrant
>>
>>134211095
>t.Kike

>>134209690
You're white, don't worry,
Just a different branch of the White race.
>>
>>134212757
So like white people are like a corporation and the Irish are like the HR department?
>>
>>134211960
>to breed better slaves for profit.
No, the opposite. Irish blood in a black slave DEVALUED them. They were called redlegs.
>>
that bullshit is used to subvert whites in a divide and conquer tactic. cant fight us if their fighting each other :^)8
>>
>>134214107
Jews are the ones who shill for a pan-European identity because it's conducive to the EU and ultimately globalism. Hence they borrowed the concept of whiteness from the New World and applied it to Europe. The idea of grouping multiple ethnicities based on skin tone isn't very logical. It was necessary in the US since different European ethnicities mixed so they needed a distinct identity from Africans, Asians, etc. but in European countries, the ethnicities are distinct from each other since we didn't mix in a melting pot so branding us all under the label of white is artificial. I'm not white, I'm just Irish and my country should be only for Irish people.
>>
>>134212990
It's like a tree. There's the Base of it all:
A White Identity.

The different branches are something like Mediterranean, Aryan, Slavic, Celtic, Anglo, Nordic, Irish, and Spaniards.
>>
>>134215926
What about people like Armenians or Persians who are almost white?
>>
>>134209690
Noel ignatiev, a member of a certain west asian tribe, is the creator of this claim. American immigration policy was restricted to free whites dueing that period, so the first few ships would have been turned around if they thought you were nonwhite. The irish were disliked justifibly, but by legal definition or mainstream anthropological views, they were considered white.
>>
File: armenians are too pale.png (204KB, 639x734px) Image search: [Google]
armenians are too pale.png
204KB, 639x734px
>>134216783
Own branch
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.