[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell are companies doing this? Dont these CEOs have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: REEEEEEEEEEbok.png (536KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEbok.png
536KB, 1366x768px
Why the hell are companies doing this?
Dont these CEOs have a clue of what happened with companies that started supporting marxism? Target for example lost a shitload of money after they pushed for trannies to use women bathrooms.

This shit doenst work. Are these ppl living in a bubble?

https://twitter.com/Reebok/status/885959875393712128
>>
File: 1928461257.png (291KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1928461257.png
291KB, 600x395px
>>134205953
>corporations that support Marxism
Can you read your bullshit before sending it please?
>>
>>134207013
This new speak is pure marxism, dude.

Just go read Antonio Gramsci and you will understand this newspeak is part of marxism.
>>
>>134205953
>Capitalism is not degener-
>>
>Why the hell are companies doing this?

1) Because most of these companies are controlled by jews at the top. Jews will literally take measures to promote degeneracy and stifle wrongthink, even if it means they make less money, because that's just how they operate.

2) SJWs are a vocal minority that constantly complains and harasses companies for the most innocuous "microaggressions". Their vocality makes them appear larger and more important than they actually are, and this causes companies to actually think that there are serious ramifications for not following the SJW marxist nonsense. And they think, conversely, that if they cater to these SJWs, they'll get a ton of support. Of course, these premises are flawed because the SJWs are a tiny fraction of people who don't actually buy anything anyway (see: gamergate and how feminists browbeat vidya developers/gamers despite not actually playing any video games themselves)
>>
>>134207616
Capitalism can become degenerate over time, like a once healthy body gets cancerous as it ages, sure. That doesn't mean you want to avoid surgery and seek homeopathic cures when your dick falls off.
>>
>>134208055
I agree with the first statament but not sure about the second one.

These CEOs shouls, theoretically, be at the top of their game.

How the fuck they are not observing what is happening with companies that follow SJW philosofies like Marvel, Target, Paramount among others.

Arent their supposed to be watching how other companies are doing it?
>>
>>134208831
It's a cult, basically.
>>
>>134208831
I've seen it happen with my own eyes going back to before gamergate. Some tiny minority of feminists complains to XYZ companies because they don't have enough women or because they are doing microaggressions or they misgendered someone, or whatever. Companies have this "the customer is always right!" attitude, and they instinctively do whatever they can to help each and every individual customer. That's why letter-writing campaigns (a tool the jewish communities have used for decades to gain influence and political power, mind you) works so well. It doesn't matter if it's just an insignificant minority that doesn't even buy your content anyway.

Although I hope this changes as people realize that the SJWs are batshit and irrelevant, and that signaling SJW virtue actually results in net losses.
>>
>>134210391
>letter-writing campaigns
Mind explaining this to this humble moneky?

T.b.h. we never had this in hueland. When niggers try to get their way by screamming at others, they get silenced on the spot. Thisdont apply only into universities unfortunally.
>>
>>134208263
>Capitalism can become degenerate over time
>can
That's not how you spell "will".
>>
>>134210560
Let's say Jews want something or a certain policy from a business, politician, school district, whatever. The jewish community leaders will instruct all their fellow chosenites to write letters to these establishments telling them that they should do XYZ thing that they want. It can be just a local jewish neighborhood in NYC, or it can be jews all across america. They'll all write letters and contact their connections and raise absolute hell about getting done whatever they want done.

It's actually fairly ingenious, and I wish whites would do this more often as well. Our issue is that we lack such tight-knight tribalistic cohesion.
>>
>>134211484
I undersdand it now.

Well, whites dont have this because christianity is not tribal per se.

Still, nothing stops you of joining the tea party or some other organization and pressure like they do. The NRA is a good example of whites not falling into jewish trickery.
>>
>>134211484
Gun Owners of America uses a similar strategy. They've got it very well sorted.

Every so often I'll get a letter in the mail and it will contain up to 3 post cards with a particular demand all filled out and ready to go to my particular rep or senators or whatever. All I have to do is glance over it to see if if it's a demand I agree with and then if it is sign it, slap on some stamps, and drop them off in the mailbox.

It's slightly interesting to notice when I sometimes get a form letter in response -- this indicates when a politician is somewhat worried about a particular issue.
>>
>>134205953
vote with your wallets, tell other to do the same
we gotta starve these companies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.