[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you golf /pol/? You do know that it's a real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: golfing.jpg (304KB, 1266x2250px) Image search: [Google]
golfing.jpg
304KB, 1266x2250px
Why don't you golf /pol/?
You do know that it's a real man's sport that is brimming with culture and class? It even offers you advantages in your career!
>>
I live close to a golf course, but it seems to be a very slow and time-expensive hobby. Maybe I'll give it a try when I'm older, or if someone work-related invites me
>>
>>134203162
Serious career booster if you're in any business-related position. For service positions it won't matter but any environment where you have to climb a social ladder you better know how to golf.

Plus nice fresh air, alcohol on the course, and driving the carts
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 453x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 453x600px
Golfing is the most redpilled hobby
>>
If you're a corporate career wanting faggot, learn to play golf ASAP.

Otherwise, it's really fucking boring and everybody knows the "secret" despite having no consistent performance whatsoever.

t. guy who is in the corporate world, realizes the benefits of golfing, but wants to get the fuck out of a corporate job because oh my god it's fucking hell and golf fucking sucks
>>
>>134203339
>time-expensive
Depends on what you put into it. The beginner step is just practice with a wedge in your back yard and get used to the swing. This can be achieved by hitting balls for about 10 min a day.
>>
>>134203653
>golf fucking sucks
The most relaxing of all sports. Grab a drink, smoke a cigar or just enjoy being outside and try to improve your game
>>
>>134204102
>Grab a drink,
I do that.
>smoke a cigar
I do that.
>enjoy being outside
I do this too.

I can do all of these things, while not golfing. Much better experience.
>>
Oh but i do, just played the beautiful Blue Heron pines. Shot a 36 on the front 9 and shot an unfortunate 43 on the back nine :((
>>
>>134204256
>shot a 36
What from the women’s tees?

I’m a Wendy’s chef making 100k per year with a 12 incher
>>
Golf is even dumber than american soccer
>>
How many of you faggots use a weighted club to fix your shitty drive?
>>
>>134203162
Just golfed a couple days ago with my old man. Boring as fuck game that's impossible to play if you aren't good at it. I can drive like 270 yards, but I don't think I've ever gotten above double bogey. It's a gay game played by gay old fart sniffers.
>>
>>134204854
me too!
>>
I suck at golf, really enjoy it.

It's too expensive though, spending 80 dollars to play on the weekend because I have a job during the week is too much.
>>
Golf is fuckin gay.
>>
>>134205078
>but I don't think I've ever gotten above double bogey

Of course you hate it if you fucking suck
>>
>>134205438
/thread
>>
>>134204234
I love this post
>>
>>134203162
I actually play golf with my grandpa from time to time.
it's always nice to hang out with him and he's redpilled as fuck because his older brother was in a Dutch SS batallion.
>>
Gentlemen
Only
Ladies
Forbidden
>>
>>134204967
>Hue hue hue hue
Golfing isn't for everyone, no need for nig nogs or increase to join in. I enjoy Golf when I'm with my brothers or dad.
>>
File: croquet.jpg (687KB, 1600x974px) Image search: [Google]
croquet.jpg
687KB, 1600x974px
>>134203162
Croquet is where it's at.
>>
>>134203162
Well honestly I see her point in that being a waste of a trip, but golf is pretty well engrained into Scottish culture isn't it? It makes sense in the context of visiting that country to me. She probably doesn't know about that.
>>
>>134203162
that pic really activates my almonds.
>>
>>134207879
It was invented there
>be golfer
>go to spiritual home of golf
>play golf
>stupid sjw cut complains
>America!
>>
File: 1482572454938.png (176KB, 298x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482572454938.png
176KB, 298x320px
>>
>>134203162
What a stupid fucking cunt. Women like these give their worse than worthless analysis on mainly male subjects but can never get past the surface. They have no idea what bonding means or building relationships. It doesn't even cross their minds that someone could enjoy such a thing and that golf isn't even the objective. On top of all that, she calls out her own family. No fucking loyalty to anything, not even her own blood.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.