[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book of Mormon is a Satanic piece of shit. The hero of the story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: lies.jpg (54KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
54KB, 639x479px
Book of Mormon is a Satanic piece of shit. The hero of the story kills his own brother to secure some brass plates.

It's sad that these Marmits have an influence in government.
>>
>>134201249
Girlfriend get converted and decided to leave your degenerate ass? Stay butthurt son
>>
>>134201396
fuck you stupid jerk
>>
she went off with some Mormon priest and now she's going to get "eternally married" and have kids that aren't mine. fuck this shit.
>>
>>134201249
All Abrahamic religions are shit.
As well as Mormonism, if it doesn't count as Abrahamic.
What else is new?
>>
Bring up the Mountain Meadows massacre to a Mormon sometime, watch how they OY and VEY.
>>
>>134203360
what's the Mountain Meadows massacre? gibe me the tldr
>>
>>134204585
>Mormons know of large Wagon train coming through.
>Seem to be a little short on children.
>Offer the wagon train safe passage to fort.
>Proceed to draw them into a kill field.
>Murder everyone old enough to be a witness to it.

Your girl friend was a dumbass bitch. You sure you want your kids to have those stupid genetics?
>>
>>134205174
How about the train massacre?

>Mormons stop train passing through territory
>murder everyone and rob the train
>blame Indians
>tons of Indians get slaughtered over it before the US finds out it was the Mormons
>>
>>134201249

are you talking about Laban? because he wasn't Nephi's brother

I can point to stuff that seems 10x as degenerate in the Old Testament btw
>>
>>134205174
how can I get her out of the Mormons?
>>
>>134205808
>0
Neat, sorry I just moved to Utah and am finding all these things out. Right pieces of shit imho.
>>
>>134206013
If logic doesn't appeal? Show all the atrocities.

Though being trans? You probably hate me. So why should I offer philosophy?
>>
>>134205849
I'd rather her become an atheist than a fuckin Mormon.
>>
File: 13611-2[1].jpg (26KB, 230x355px) Image search: [Google]
13611-2[1].jpg
26KB, 230x355px
It does make one fucking hilarious musical though.
>>
>>134206158
I don't give a fuck what you do, just tell me a way to trick her out of this.
>>
>>134201249
Grow up OP. Half of these losers on /pol/ can't even find a reason to go on living and you want to demoralize people who have faith in something.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (93KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg
93KB, 563x800px
Mormon chix are cute senpai. Do What You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do.
>>
File: dragon.jpg (57KB, 707x536px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
57KB, 707x536px
>>134206541
that "faith" took her from me.
>>
>>134206390
dude, it's nothing but a masonic cult

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment#Garment_markings
>>
File: Charlie.jpg (58KB, 805x449px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie.jpg
58KB, 805x449px
Holy shit Christcucks, can you guys fight over which fairytale is correct on /x/ or something?

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY DAD
>>
>>134202035
>she went off with some Mormon priest and now she's going to get "eternally married" and have kids that aren't mine. fuck this shit.

you can't compete with Big Mormon Cock
>>
>>134201249
I grew up in a Mormon town, lots of Mormons and a few Mormon churches including a temple. The Mormons were not good people like Christians. They aren't Christians. I witnessed them harass girls in school, harass other guys calling them gay even if they weren't, some of them were drug addicts, alcoholics, just generally unkind and foul people. There is nothing that reflects Christ's love in their creepy faith. A big cult, that's it. Hates everyone, but itself. (and also treats some of their own like garbage)
>>
>>134206158
what philosophy will take her out of the Mormons?
>>
>mfw I live in a town where a priest fucking killed a nun and the police covered it up
>Theres a fucking murdering priest just walking the streets
GOOD JOB ON THE RELIGION CHRIST KEKS. YOU SURE TOLD US ABOUT MORLALITY AND SHEIT
>>
>>134208584
You just watched that stupid show on netflix you fucking fag
>>
>>134208584
>implying Catholicism is the true church of Christ.

Catholic church was foretold in Revelation. the purple and scarlet clad woman riding a 7 headed dragon drunk off of a goblet of booze. the alcoholic communion, the 7 headed dragon the hills of rome, the colors of the clergy (purple and red) It's the sellout whore version of Christianity and it makes me sad to say it, because I know good Catholics that deserve a better church.
>>
>>134209233
and i guess you realize Washington DC is patterned after Rome. we are the new Rome.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.