[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are the only women republican senators the only republicans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: collinssusan_gregnash.jpg (333KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
collinssusan_gregnash.jpg
333KB, 980x551px
why are the only women republican senators the only republicans AGAINST the current healthcare vote? wtf are these bitches doing and why are they sabotaging
>>
File: 1459217411968.jpg (26KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1459217411968.jpg
26KB, 249x249px
Muh vagina.

That's literally all women care about. They love freebies, welfare, and the like.
>>
They actually believe everybody is going to die because of it
>>
>>134200954
Women and spineless Republicans are weak

The Soros protests at the healthcare townhalls has these women spooked that they won't get reelected

These women are afraid that without Obamacare, they'll get less medicaid money for their state and might lose votes from neets

It's about getting reelected and not helping people
>>
seriously theres only 3 republican senators voting against the bill, and they are 3 of the 5 women republicans in the senate
>>
>>134201908
isnt it our job to email and call the fuck out of them then?
>>
>>134200954
Most of what obama did was bad but obamacare gets me free healthcare which i like so i don't want it repealed. The free market has failed healthcare. I am better off with obamacare
>>
>>134200954
They are treacherous infiltrating scumbags who only care about advancing Obama / dhimmicrat agendas, they don't care about you, they care about getting soros money.

Vote the fucks out of office.
>>
>>134202112
bait
>>
>>134202112
>flag
>opinion discarded
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
>>134201974
You know why.
http://archive.is/dBehg
>>
File: Amish girls.jpg (74KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
Amish girls.jpg
74KB, 640x509px
>>134200954
Trump hasn't grabbed their PUSSY"S yet. When he does that will bring them in line. Look at that face, when do you think was the last time she had good sex , if ever?
>>
Rob Portman and Dean Heller now also oppose it.It has nothing to do with gender the commonality is all their states expanded medicaid
>>
>>134201974
5. Dean Heller and Rob Portman. Also 5 more who have no reason to come out because the bill is dead.
>>
>>134200954
Susan Collins is a sellout bitch who thought she was going to be able to switch to the "Party of compassion" or some retarded shit in November. Now she's shitting a brick because she know's she's getting primaried in 2020
>>
>>134205058
Lol good luck running some tea party faggot in maine
>>
>>134202112
>obamacare gets me free healthcare
It's not free, you're just not the one paying for it, parasite.
>>
>>134200954
She has always been a left leaning Republican which is why she's been voted in so many times in Maine.
>>
>>134205298
This
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.