[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.rt.com/uk/396794-gay-mu slim-sex-marriage/ FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1484850132012.jpg (22KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484850132012.jpg
22KB, 600x576px
https://www.rt.com/uk/396794-gay-muslim-sex-marriage/

FUCKING KUFFAR, STOP DEFILING MY RELIGION

RRRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>134199633
No. You will have gay and transgender Imams within the next few years. Progress or return to your desert countries.
>>
Marriage For Everyone
>>
File: 1484850131096.jpg (189KB, 1200x900px)
1484850131096.jpg
189KB, 1200x900px
>>134199633
that's the Islamic equivalent of this.

'converts' just want to be part of the hip new trend. as much as I despise Islam, they don't give two shits about its ideology.

and of fucking course it's in Europe, not in some sandhole. probably for a goddamn good reason, like hanging.
>>
>>134200028
It happens all the time in sandholes. The people solve it themselves though, police need not apply.
>>
Question for /pol/.
people were talking about this new show "American gods" so I decided to check it out. There's an episode where these Muslim guys have gay sex. The sight of this was obviously repulsive, at first I thought it was part of the sjw agenda, showing gay sex in a tv program, but upon further thought I thought that it might be a subtle red-pill making fun of Muslims. Is depicting Muslims as faggots blue-pilled or red-pilled? I can't decide.
>>
>>134199786
>gay imams is progress

The only progress regarding homosexuals is if death penalty would be introduced. Allowing homosexuality is regressing towards the stone age.
>>
>>134200645
It's an attempt to convince the MANY gay Muslims that they're socially acceptable in the west.

The elites want to fag up Islam to destroy their family units just like they did with the rest of us. The objective is to have people who only have loyalty to the government that provides for them.
>>
File: 13.jpg (55KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
55KB, 600x611px
>>134199633
YAAAS KWEEN SLAAYYY!
>>
>>134199633
this is great idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
>>
>>134200883
>Allowing homosexuality is regressing towards the stone age.
But your shitty death cult is already stuck in the stone age, Achmed.
>>
File: pence.jpg (168KB, 1010x710px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
168KB, 1010x710px
>>134201051
>all homos are loyal to and dependent on the government
if that were the case we wouldn't have had all those gay ass 'twerk-offs' to protest a peaceful exchange of power
>>
>>134201805
It is the only religion for the future. It is the only religion that makes sense and which is suitable for the contemporary man while the rest is stuck with degeneracy. The muslim human is the next stage of humanity.
>>
>>134201819
>loyal to and dependent on the government
It's in stages. Destroy the family first, destroy their current loyalties, allow society to break down, then be the only one that can supply people with what they need to live.
>>
>>134203041
>destroy the family
I would argue the failure rate of hetero marriages in the West is the real enemy there, not dudes humpin dudes. Yall need to straighten yourselves out.
>destroy their current loyalties
That's very vague. Loyalties to who? You do understand that each person is an individual who carries their thoughts and believes with them, and are allowed to change them at any time if swayed one way or another. How are these loyalties to be broken?
>allow society to break down
a little melodramatic, and a bit of a non sequitur with the previous statement. How does breaking the loyalties of some people to an unnamed other make society collapse?
>then be the only one that can supply people with what they need to live
won't happen in America, they don't even have the money to supply all their citizenry now. Mustering the amount of control to quell the ensuing rebellions would take an organized military coup
>>
>>134202695
>Implying we shouldn't be purging religion from humanity
>>
>>134199633
You do know fucking young boys (bachi bachi) is gay, right?

That's gay, dude, totally gay.
>>
>>134199633
Muslims are free to go back to the ME. This should already serve as a warning. Islam will be tainted as well. They will be dragged to the 21st century kicking and screaming. They only have two choices now.

1. Get out (flee home with their tails between their legs)
2. Stay and end up in tolerance camp because of homophobia. And watch the next lot of Muslim children come out as gay or some other trans-abomination.

>>134204108
What's even more sad is that the western forces station in Afghanistan were not allowed to speak up against it because its a very sensitive issue there. I think even a few were driven to suicide because of it.
>>
File: afghan_boys.png (555KB, 859x557px) Image search: [Google]
afghan_boys.png
555KB, 859x557px
>>134199633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.