[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit. is this a reference to "the Jew cries out in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1735.png (350KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1735.png
350KB, 1242x2208px
holy shit. is this a reference to "the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"?
>>
rip thought i cropped that, i'm talking about trump's last words in his tweet
>>
File: expulsionofjews.png (114KB, 641x733px) Image search: [Google]
expulsionofjews.png
114KB, 641x733px
>>134198798
No you absolute mong. How deluded do you have to be to not know Trump fucking loves his Semite friends?
>>
>WAAH PEOPLE SHOULD PAY FOR MY STUFF
These bums should get a job or not get sick
>>
>>134199034
what has he done for them so far? I can't think of anything except word play.
>>
File: Jews_in_Trump_Administration.jpg (57KB, 704x390px) Image search: [Google]
Jews_in_Trump_Administration.jpg
57KB, 704x390px
>>134199184
Put them into power to begin with. As if there were any shortage of Jews with power. We can also talk about Israel.
>>
>>134199296
So...nothing has changed then they were already infesting washington.
>>
>>134198798
Man your phone has pretty good ppi. Who cares what orange honey boo boo tweets?

>>/tv/
>>
>>134199446
Not acting alone, when in a position to do so, is as great as an injustice as what the Jews do themselves IMO. Promoting it through pro-Israel sentiments and legislation, speaking out in favour of it and furthermore, aiding it yourself by putting kikes into the highest seats of power is bordering on treason. And by "it" we both know I mean the degradation of the entire western world which flourishes under Jewish control.
>>
>>134198798
PLEASE GIB ME HEALTH CARE WAHHH IM A FAGGOT WHO CANT AFFORD ANYTHING

idk maybe people who think like that really should just die
>>
>>134199730
Everyone in Washington speaks in favor of Israel but he hasn't really done anything. He even further armed Saudi Arabia who certainly isn't /theirguys/ and put forth a cease fire in Syria.
>>
>>134199296
You forgot Ivakna.
>>
>>134199446
And we didn't elect Trump to keep the same kikes in power. I'm slowly falling off the Trump train and it's his love of Jews that's the main driving force.
>>
File: IMG_7526.jpg (13KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7526.jpg
13KB, 212x249px
>Lunchtime
>mom made peanut butter and jelly again with a bag of Cheetos
>all my republican friends talking about their healthcare plan around the table
>see the one to the right has a ham and cheese with Gatorade
>ask to trade
>he says no
>trump has 2 scoops
>I have none
>>
>>134200016
i didn't elect him to deal with jews i elected him to make the market better and increase opportunities while killing PC and rump ravaging the left. Anything else is up to him if he wants to throw them in ovens I'll support it but I don't care either way.
>>
>>134199900
Arming Saudi Arabia to combat Israel (which wasn't his intentions if we think realistically) is like draining an infection. You aren't getting rid of the problem, not only that, you're risking spreading it. Arming militant Middle Eastern groups in the first place is the reason you now "have" to arm Saudi Arabia anyway, so does this just become a never ending cycle?

I also know what you mean, Trump could never speak out against Israel if he truly were anti-Israel but can anybody honestly claim that and still maintain any sort of credibility? His daughter married a Jew, he puts Jews into power, the Israeli PM was one of the first people he met with while President-elect, the United States executive branch is now riddled with these fucking kikes. Interestingly enough the entire Republican party's pro-Israel stance is only re-enforced, which even if you cannot criticize Israel in American politics and expect to still have a career, you still wouldn't do if you were truly anti-Israel and hiding it.

Not acting like Trump wasn't the better of two options and I understand the circumstances. I didn't fall into a coma during 2016. But acting like he's at all anti-Israel or anti-Jew is intellectually dishonest.

>>134200008
And that. His co-president.
>>
>>134200577
>But acting like he's at all anti-Israel or anti-Jew is intellectually dishonest.
Not saying he is anti Israel but I think he understands he is a populist and that means if he loses population support he loses the election. The problem is republicans in general support Israel so he goes with it.
>>
>>134200317
>claims to be draining the swamp
>fills the swamp with the swampiest kikes alive

Look I don't regret voting for him. He was clearly the best choice. I was just hoping for more.
>>
>>134200922
I just don't think you understood what swamp referred to. The swamp meant lobbying and he has kept a tight leash on that since I am a member of the Florida Republican Executive committee he held true and if you start lobbying you are out.
>>
>>134201151
The swamp also includes pedosta types
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.