[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White people and Jews think they can defeat this level of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 5672.jpg (188KB, 1248x702px) Image search: [Google]
5672.jpg
188KB, 1248x702px
>White people and Jews think they can defeat this level of determination and courage

LOL

Islam is going to win in the long run. Everyone knows that
>>
>Israel surrounded by Muslims
>start 3 major wars with the Jews
>get BTFO each time
>don't commit to TOTAL war and pay a price of millions of lives to wipe the Israelis out

look at the Soviets,Chinese,North Koreans,Vietnamese, each waged war for years upon years, each lost millions, but they never gave up and they won.

Muslims can't even keep a war going 7 days. lose a ten thousand they surrender.

I thought muslims loved death more than life?? if it costs 100 million Muslims lives to wipe Israel I say that's a price worth paying, but Muslims are pussies.
>>
>>134194893
>>look at the Soviets,Chinese,North Koreans,Vietnamese, each waged war for years upon years, each lost millions, but they never gave up and they won.

The soviets waged war with Afghanistan until they went bankrupt.

>>if it costs 100 million Muslims lives to wipe Israel I say that's a price worth paying, but Muslims are pussies.

Muslims believe that muslim lives are worth more than that which is why they usually demand to be attacked first. Even ISIS only attack people who attack them first. Israel needs to take initiative.
>>
>>134194315
the second israel is again rightful islamic clay again we will have world peace
>>
>>134194315
>Islam is going to win in the long run.

Let's be serious here, nobody actually believes this, not even muslims.
>>
>>134194315
Hopefully
>>
>sending out 5 year old suicide bombers
>courage
>>
>>134194893
>Muslims can't even keep a war going 7 days. lose a ten thousand they surrender.

Semites seem to talk big and disappear at the first sign of someone calling their bluff.If they outnumber you they are courageous, if its equal grounds they give up quick, if they don't have strength of numbers they don't even show up.

They're frankly embarrassing and are only doing okay (and that's being generous) against an LGBTQ+ alliance formerly led by a gay mulatto and some dried up German hag.

Losing a war to jews should make you consider suicide as well.
>>
File: 1333039077580.gif (306KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1333039077580.gif
306KB, 300x225px
>>134194315

oil runs out at the same time all of europes patience for the muzz

massive deportations and quarantining of the region as it sails in it's natural state of self immolation

popcorn and life streams for everyone
>>
>>134194315
Muslims are literally like Orcs.
They outbreed every other race on Middle Earth.
They look ferocious.
They're the WORST fighters in the world. Even hobbits can take them on.
>>
>>134194315
Arabs fucking suck at warfare, their shitty countries of origin are in total shambles, Islam is already collapsing in on itself at its core, the moment Saudi Arabia implodes, the Islamic world is going to be in tatters.
>>
>>
>>134194315
>Islam is going to win in the long run
>Can't even conquer a few million Jews in Palestine
>Courage
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497053483283.jpg (14KB, 509x475px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497053483283.jpg
14KB, 509x475px
>>134194315
>[Laughing lampshades]
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.