[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ What happened to Serial Killers? It just seemed that like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg (30KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg
30KB, 600x830px
/pol/ What happened to Serial Killers? It just seemed that like in the past there was a very real chance some wacko would carve you up. Now its not really a danger.
>>
>>134191869
Now everyone can easily be tracked down even before you even act
>>
File: 1496816040628.jpg (227KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496816040628.jpg
227KB, 1350x900px
>>134191869

They all got jobs at the State Department.
>>
>>134191869
People found out it's better to be a serial rapist than a killer.
>>
>>134191869
We had a thread about this the other day. There's still around, just they've gotten smart and target people in high-crime areas. There's an active one in Boston if I remember correctly. And with all of the police's facial-recognition technology and cameras everywhere, shitty serial killers get caught before they can really start.
>>
The people who would do it are much less likely to now because there are cameras everywhere, everyone has a smartphone tracking their location constantly, and forensic science advancements mean even the smallest trace of DNA will get you v&.
>>
File: 50 shots Randy McLaine.jpg (39KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
50 shots Randy McLaine.jpg
39KB, 700x495px
>>134191988
Not really. Have you looked up Randy Stair? He was claiming he was gonna kill people for more than 3 fucking months online and guess what? he did it!
>>
death is with her
>>
>>134191869
Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder
David McGowan
cancered on 23 November 2015
>>
>>134191869
They became so common that they're not newsworthy anymore.
>>
>>134192174
None of his murder videos where public though, he released them all 5 minutes before doing the shooting
>>
File: Clinton.jpg (44KB, 640x265px) Image search: [Google]
Clinton.jpg
44KB, 640x265px
>>134191995
That is correct.
>>
Nowadays people vent their fucked up brains on sites like F-List, enacting horribly fucked up and violent sexual fetishes on there.

Not me though, I just like sexy furries and fat cocks.
>>
>>134192413
YouTube staff checks all private vids so pedos don't upload stuff.
Some of his videos were tittled "Thinking of murder" as well. IIRC he also posted a link to them on columbine forums before they deleted everything related to him
>>
File: Ricard ramiez.jpg (102KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
Ricard ramiez.jpg
102KB, 750x625px
>>134191869
We've all got the power in our hands to kill, but most people are afraid to use it. The ones who aren't afraid, control life itself.
>>
>>134191869
Data shows that when socioeconomic inequality is down, homicide rates are up.
>>
File: Dr-Harold-Shipman.jpg (39KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Dr-Harold-Shipman.jpg
39KB, 615x409px
Harold shipman was within this millennium he is thought to of killed around 250 people
>>
>>134193762

Nah, he was arrested in 1998. Impressively he'd been active since before Bundy or Sutcliffe began killing back in the mid 1970s though.
>>
bundy in particular was able to do what he did due to the lack of communications between police departments. it would never happen in today's world.

for example, break out of jail in the west, be fbi's #1 most dangerous man, go to florida, be totally unknown by everyone including police. this would never happen today, his face would be instantly everywhere the minute he got out.
>>
There was little to no chance of running into a serial killer back then too op. Don't let Hollywood pollute your understanding of history
>>
>>134191869
we dont need them anymore. serial killers kill maybe 1 or 2 people every few days or weeks.

we have muslims now. they give you more bang for your buck.

nice handfuls of people at one time
>>
>>134191869
I'll John Wayne Gacy your ass right now. Send me your coordinates.
>>
if ya'll like serial killers, check out Citizen X
it's about the Ripper of Rostov in Russia and the Soviet (and later post-fall Russian) investigation trying to catch and stop him

really very interesting and nicely produced docu-drama
>>
>>134192291
you are the cancered
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.