[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking freaks. There is no other way of describing these faggots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1500467753341m.jpg (72KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
1500467753341m.jpg
72KB, 1024x725px
Fucking freaks. There is no other way of describing these faggots.
>Beg for equal rights
>Nigger president gives
>They say they just want to be seen as normal
>They do this by having faggot ass parades where men in leather openly fuck in view of children
>parents brainwash kids into thinking this is okay
>8 year old "gays" ruined by faggot agenda
>7 year old girls becoming boys and ruining their body before they can even know what life, love, and their body does and means to the world
>fuck it
Fuck them all to hell
>>
File: tumblr_osm73b4vVn1v6kf2qo1_1280.jpg (43KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osm73b4vVn1v6kf2qo1_1280.jpg
43KB, 540x960px
Less competition and more holes. What's the problem?
>>
>>134188810
Please link the video/ post hook tube.
>>
>>134189730
hooktube/pvBwWeG4Rpc

wish they could add embedding but I bet that requires 4 chan's approval.
>>
File: jebguac.jpg (84KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jebguac.jpg
84KB, 1024x1024px
>>134188810
It's nice to see Jeb's Guac bowls put to good use.
>>
>>134188810
How can normal people see stuff like this and not realize that they are just discordian demons?
>>
>>134189369
>What's the problem?
The erosion of our civil liberties and cultural dignity.
>>
>>134189369
The Marxists are aiming particularly at white men
Less white men means less white babies
Less white men means white women will have to choose non white men to mate with.
>>
I'm disappointed "kys" wasn't mentioned, a meme I've noticed steadily growing in popularity on /pol/. I don't think anons understand the severity of their words. The suicide rate is tragically high in the trans community- there's a decent chance these comments have actually caused at least one suicide. Probably more. It's not funny. It's not a joke. There's blood on your hands, /pol/. And you will be judged when all is said and done. Think about THAT before you go to sleep at night. Your childishness might have killed somebody. You don't want that on your conscience.
>>
>>134190583
Kill yourself, you faggot.
>>
>>134190661
If this comment did not appear i would not believe in reality anymore kek
>>
>>134188810
OP trust me we will see the carnage this causes in 5-10 years and it will be a pretty good lesson to the next generation not to fuck around with this kind of shit. The parents giving their kids hormones now will be in a living hell soon enough when those kids start asking why their mum and dad allowed them to ruin their lives. All of these cunts in these videos will by extension have to answer for themselves also.
>>
>>134190232
/thread

Pack your things, folks.
>>
>>134190368
This.

Notice how it's always white trannies that they show?
>>
>>134189369

Open, oozing wounds are not fuckable. And ass fucking is for gays.
>>
>>134190583

Who cares?

Transgenders cost way too much money in medical and psychiatric treatment. And they give nothing back to society, except demands for attention.

If you can't handle trolls on the Internet, maybe you should final exit yourself, trans, straight, whatever. We have it better than our ancestors. This modern age is life on easy mode. If you can't handle easy mode, sucks to be you.
>>
>>134192098
Its a leaf behind a proxy. No americans ive ever seen post like this.
>>
>>134190583
I sincerely believe that given the current state of affairs of the world, humanity would be far better served if you where no longer apart of it. Might I suggest you use a rope to asphyxiat yourself with, or perhaps you would prefer to use a combustion pistol place securely in your mouth and aimed at a near vertical angle to ensure the most damage to your seat of higher reasoning. Ultimately the method used is unimportant and entirely at your discretion, what's important I that you do so with absolute haste.

I wish you Godspeed in your endeavor, and I am certain that mankind as a whole does so in kind as well.
>>
File: 1486110372903.jpg (31KB, 682x802px) Image search: [Google]
1486110372903.jpg
31KB, 682x802px
>>134188810
>>
>>134192098

But traps aren't gay
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.