[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how average white women think. 99% of us don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 47

File: KEKeadsda.png (118KB, 967x815px) Image search: [Google]
KEKeadsda.png
118KB, 967x815px
This is how average white women think.

99% of us don't like black guys, all the pretty guys want a guy who looks like the stereotypical "chad", not some shitskin with portruded lips or a slant with no jaw.

Out of my friends, only one girl is into black guys, and shes the ugly fat one who only gets attention from niggers or shitskins.

In fact, it's so rare to find one pretty girl with one of these guys that you will ALWAYS see the same pictures being reposted on this board.

As for asian men, they are a joke.

I hope you retards understand this, none of us find niggers attractive, in fact if one does its usually VERY rare. Yes, we rarely like to tell the coalburners that black guys are shit ugly and look like monkeys, because it isn't socially acceptable. Yes, we don't go around making it clear, but go on tinder and see how many white girls will "swipe you right".

Try the same if you're asian.

For me, of the guys I've dated or felt attraction to go:
White guys >> White Spics/White looking middle easterners >> White Looking Pajeets/North Africans.

In fact, I've never felt attracted to any other guy, and I've asked other girls this and this is exactly what they believe.

I know it's hard for you guys to understand this, but this is the truth.
>>
>>134173846

I guess white males are mistaking the general hostility and resentment white females show them as rejection. Who could predict such a thing.

Maybe be nice to us? Act like ladies? Nah.
>>
>>134173846
What area do you live, if you don't mind me asking? Just wondering
>>
File: usealways.png (242KB, 642x2676px) Image search: [Google]
usealways.png
242KB, 642x2676px
Oy vey goyim.... what do you mean... white women obviously prefer the BBC????

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/white-men-wanted/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyAvSPRwqX8
>>
>>134174877
Great article
>>
>>134173846
ok that's nice but rules are rules: tits or gtfo roastie o`donnell.
>>
>>134173846
>the guys I've dated
>middle easterners
>Pajeets/North Africans.
Oh do fuck off, you degenerate thot.
>>
>>134173846

Pajeets? North Africans? Are u serious? Kys, will you dear?
>>
>>134173846
No one cares about your faggy LARPing. But just in case you are a real white femanon, you're shit tier. Asian women are far superior, not least of all coz white bitches age like milk in the sun.
>>
File: CzxnHbbUQAAFp3-.jpg (69KB, 654x653px) Image search: [Google]
CzxnHbbUQAAFp3-.jpg
69KB, 654x653px
>>134173846
>This is how average white women think
>>
>>134176746
>totally real account
>>
>>134176973
>Being in this much denial
>>
File: 1492033614048.png (11KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1492033614048.png
11KB, 500x560px
>>134173846
We know. It's the shills pushing the coalburner meme to divide white men and white women.
They also push the muh loyal asian gf who cooks for me meme to promote racemixing among us. Who could be behind this agenda?
>>
>>134177992
Right, It's a part of the gender war agenda.

There are however women who will act with hostility towards us
>>
>>134177270
Statistically white men racemix more than white women. /pol/ is just jewed by that one Australian and his blacked fettish.
>>
File: 1477799355315.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1477799355315.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>
>>134178435

>Australian

You have to remember that Australia is the new destine for Kikery. They feel they've damaged the other western nations sufficiently to ensure their destruction, and they don't want to have to suffer under the same conditions they created for westerners, so they're moving on to Australia. There was even a flier made by jews encouraging other jews to flock to Australia.
>>
>>134174667
San Fernando Valley.

>>134174623
What you guys mistake for "hostility" is known as "being flirty" everywhere else.

Why would we argue with guys if we didn't want them to validate us?

>>134175892
>>134176087

"or felt attraction to".

I don't know about you, but a lot of them can "Look white" in terms of facial structure and look just like a white man painted in darker shades. I'm not speaking from political principle, but basic attraction.

Asian guys look like children, black guys are just ugly.

I'm not going to restrict my attraction to others because of how you view the world, but keep in mind that this is how almost every "white girl" sees the world.

>>134176189
Sure thing, you probably couldn't get a white girl and are probably fat or ugly, just go for one of the ones that find niggers attractive, they'll go for you too.

>>134176746
But on tinder she swipes all the black guys right doesnt she? ;) Tweeting some virtue signaling bullshit to a right wing politician doesn't change how our brains are wired anon.

>>134177992
yup, though I don't believe the "jews" are behind everything, maybe people just like virtue signaling and conforming? ever consider that? I will never say I don't find black guys attractive outside my close trusted friends, and all of us know this to be a general rule. But if we get approached by some nigger, in a group, we will play along, we wont fuck them, but we will play along just so he will go away. Shutting down asian guys is way easier, but black guys are annoying and can ruin your reputation by branding you as "racist".

Unlike men, we are social creatures, we don't feel the need to "escape the herd" and "speak out" about something as irrelevant as attraction. If I can lie, but never fuck a black guy, why do I care? What do I have to gain?
>>
Aren't white men far more likely to date outside their race? The only people I ever recall being obsessed with miscegenation are white males with Asian women.
>>
File: IMG_4084.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4084.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
>>134173846
>LARPing this hard
>>
>>134176746
does this say
>"i would love ten big black cocks in me at the same time as 1 AFD voters micro-penis"
if so, is this supposed to be a compliment to white people?
>>
>>134173846
That is bullshit

They don't want their social circle to see them in an interracial relationship because it would be damaging (especially amongst so-called "tolerant" liberal women. They just stay quiet but think it).

They love going to clubs or vacation spots and getting fucked stupid by Jamal though. They love to let their guard down and get plowed for hours of regrettable, risky sex. But if they have consensual sex with a white guy, they are quicki levy rape accusations.

Tldr: women love black dick
Women are sluts
Women love being treated like shit
Women are racist as fuck when it comes to protecting their social standing.
Women are giant ficking liars.
Women will go to extrmes to justify their behavior, and misdirected blame without a care, and never take responsibility.
>>
File: lol.png (620KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
620KB, 540x960px
>>134181889
nope

>>134181705
Yeah, but I keep seeing threads on here pretending we're into black guys and its kinda weird. It literally makes no sense why so many guys think this. There were probably 3 girls in my sorority have told me they're attracted to "black guys" and would date them, one of them ended up going with a white guy anyways, and the other two would occasionally be the only girls who'd ever hook up with black guys. But here's the thing, EVERYONE paid attention to them because of it. And everyone would pay attention to the guys they were with and assume they were getting all the ladies.
>>
>muh big black cock meme
>muh asian waifu who will treat me like a god meme
The agents sure do like /pol/.
>>
File: WhiteguyspaintedDark.png (381KB, 484x424px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteguyspaintedDark.png
381KB, 484x424px
>>134182219
The only non white guys me or 95% Of my friends would consider, save the K pop hoes are guys who look like this.

You are honestly deluded if you want to keep believing this, and if you do you're likely either black or into seeing black guys with white girls.

None of us want to fuck "black guys". None of us "go to vacation" to look for black dick. Also, if we do, why is it that so many of us go to Europe and not to some third world nigger hole.

Think about it.

We don't go to Europe to meet Jamal or Ahmad. We go to look for "French guys" or "Spanish Guys". Think about what that entails.
>>
>>134173846
>This is how average white women think.
Yeah, no it isn't. We've all seen voting statistics.
I'm a spic and I have to tell you degenerates to stick to your own kind on the regular hoping you sluts will learn a little self respect.
>>
>>134181518
>though I don't believe the "jews" are behind everything
Many of it is virtue signalling yes but how have we reached this point where you must show you like other races and hide preference for your own or become ostracized? Due to the social engineering the jews have been doing through the media for decades now.

>Unlike men, we are social creatures
That's a big problem and why most of the brainwashing has been directed toward women. I wish most were like you but the majority still fall for (((their))) lies.

It doesn't even need to work for the majority. 5% of white women racemixing means a future generation of mongrels who will racemix with more white women who wouldn't date a full nigger but give a pass to half-breeds, whose offspring at the same time will mix with more white women because "a quadroon isn't disgusting and almost looks white" and one day you wake up and realise you're living in Brasil 2.0.
>>
>>134182575
Living in Vegas I see white women chasing black guys all the fucking time. You speak for nobody but yourself.
>>
>>134182577
If hispanic guys "look white" as in 90% white, yes they are hot.

If they look like an overweight gangbanger, no they are not.

I really don't care that much about politics, I'm a libertarian, but that's about it.

But fact is what you are saying is more a projection of what you want than the inverse.

And if we are coming to you, and you are over 30, and we are even older than you, there is a reason we're doing that. And it's probably because we can't get a white guy to settle with.
>>
>>134176189
The nigger emerges
>>
>>1341758386
Tits or GTFO is shorthand for "your sex is irrelevant to the topic", which is not the case here.
>>
>>134173846
Everyone already knows this. Niggers and sand niggers are horrendously ugly.
>>
>>134182690
We do show our preferences, create a tinder as a black guy, I will guarantee you it will take you a year before you get any matches with a white girl.

We don't show it in public maybe due to the "jews" or maybe its cause other white girls will call us out and use it to increase their own social standing.

But you might have a point.

Also, I literally pointed out that the only non white guys we find attractive (for the most part) tend to be guys who are already caucasian but have white hair texture/ white facial structure and just somewhat of a tan or a shade.

This mixing crap isn't going to bring about the end of civlization you just see it more because girls are being encouraged to do it if they are attracted to black guys and it's represented by all forms of media.

And yes, the jews may have "some role" in this, but many jews I know are super conservative types. Hate blacks.

>>134182716
Vegas is about 70% "hispanic", Latina girls do tend to like black guys, I don't know why. But I mean "white" white.

Also, you need to realize that what you think you're seeing isn't reality, trust me on this one.
>>
File: 33422.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
33422.png
56KB, 209x248px
>>134173846
>Op Larping as a girl in hopes of changing a white girls natural need for non white cock because his oneitis is getting BLACKED
>>
>>134173846
>youtube comments should be taken as fact
you must not get out much
coal burners are much more common than you claim (sucks but it's true)
stop trying to give theses autists false hope
>>
>>134182784
I'm 28, the white women associating to me run the gamut from 19-32. Even the older ones are stone-cold foxes, but that doesn't really matter.

I can't "project" statistical trends. White women voting has been a horrible mistake. The disgust I feel to see so many like you flush their heritage down the drain with low-rent gangbangers is beyond words.

I don't blame only women though. White guys need to man the fuck up and set the trend. Realistically they mix more than white women do, you've betrayed each other, and men hold the majority responsibility even for what women do because you are illogical creatures.
>>
>>134173846
wow this is suck a fucking obvious LARP

>>134182346
lol indeed. what are you even trying t prove with this LARP ? i actually believe what you're saying just stop with this cringey LARP. i know you just want people to hear you out and not dismiss you right away but this is pathetic
>>
>>134173846
The women of Sweden strongly disagree with you.
>>
>>134183017
>Everyone already knows this. Niggers and sand niggers are horrendously ugly.

Sand niggers aren't honestly that bad looking, I know I will get hate on this, but I've seen many good looking Turkish guys when I visited Europe, in fact I couldn't tell they were "turks". I could just tell they were some sort of Russian.

Here is what my German friend thinks, she lives in Hamburg and is super liberal, and she voices her opinions vocally with me. But not with you guys, she will never tell you that, it would be too easy for you then.

This is how must of us think lol.
>>
>>134182956
No it's to stop LARPing and attention seeking retard.
>>
>>134183179
>Vegas is about 70% "hispanic",
It really isn't.
>>
>>134182219

Except this is utter bullshit and little more than your deluded wet dream.

Every single study ever conducted concerning interracial relationships shows that, overwhelmingly, all races prefer their own kind.

Empirical evidence of this fact used in multiple studies resulting in the same results is what we call proof, friend. Your anecdotal evidence of a couple of trashy white chicks who fuck black guys isn't, and no amount of wishful thinking on your part makes it true.
>>
>>134183490
Keep believing that.

>>134183262
Lol this is a level of projection I can't comprehend.

>>134183295
Did some black guy share this with all his friends? No, this is not a fact. I literally can keep showing you conversations with every single one of my friends, the only girl who is into black guys is this girl who isn't very "desirable" by most guys standards.

>>134183404
I honestly feel as though you are just saying this to trigger people on this thread and start an argument. You should know deep down that any white woman would prefer "chad" to you. You should have seen it too.

>>134183493
Black girls, for some reason, are only into black guys ;)
>>
>>134182346
>It literally makes no sense why so many guys think this.

Eh, most don't actually think this. It's just a handful of wishful-thinking shitskins, self-hating white guys with an actual cuckold fetish, and (((diversity))) shills who post those threads.
>>
>>134183622
Not saying "most people" of any ethnicity date outside their race.

I'm telling you 1 in 5 is a fucking lot.
>>
File: korea.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
korea.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
I'm not a girl, but I see no reason why they would experience it differently. Most (~90%) of the people I find attractive are white. And if they're asian or black it's those who have 'caucasian' facial geometry. Look at Korean beauty surgeries. They are all striving towards the same face. Oval shape, high cheekbones, little fat, kind, trustworthy eyes. It is the Aryan phenotype which is most common among whites.

What people keep forgetting is that physical beauty strongly correlates with health (mental and physical). Every surgery, every makeup, all LIES. It's the only things modern humanity is truly good at lies and deception.
>>
>>134183786
>You should know deep down that any white woman would prefer "chad" to you.
That's fine. I could fuck hotter smarter better off white women than you each and every day of the week. I stick among my own and encourage you retarded sluts to do the same too.

Please stop pretending like there isn't an unhealthy percentage of white women who are coal burners, you're lying to yourself and everyone in this thread. So long as you keep doing that, we can never address the problem of putting women in their place.
>>
>>134183295

Of course, you're right. I mean, your wholly unsubstantiated and unsupported opinion which directly contradicts the empirical evidence pointing to a different conclusion must be correct, because you posted it on an anonymous Mongolian catfishing board.
>>
File: EWWW.png (8KB, 720x126px) Image search: [Google]
EWWW.png
8KB, 720x126px
>>134183618
>Vegas
The only black guys that seem to be getting attention from girls there would be rich then? And they'd obviously be getting attention from less attractive girls than the girls going for the "rich white guys"?

I don't know what you're trying to prove here, but "statistical trends" are posted here by these autists in terms of dating trends time and time again, if you don't believe me create a tinder as a black guy.

>>134183622
You don't need to get angry lol I can give more screenshots from my friends if you'd like.
>>
File: 1489600593183.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489600593183.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>134173846
>This is how average white women think.
>>
File: esvvhtlb5ki6_24pn_ojnq.gif (15KB, 473x292px) Image search: [Google]
esvvhtlb5ki6_24pn_ojnq.gif
15KB, 473x292px
>>134184185
>And they'd obviously be getting attention from less attractive girls than the girls going for the "rich white guys"?
Wouldn't say so. I guarantee many of these women would make you kill yourself from humility. Don't put yourself on a pedestal sweetheart, your only advantage is that you know your role. You clearly are no prize.
>if you don't believe me create a tinder as a black guy.
Why would I need to when I, I don't know, leave the fucking house? Read statistical data?
>>
>>134183954
>Please stop pretending like there isn't an unhealthy percentage of white women who are coal burners

Then cite the evidence showing this unhealthy percentage.
>>
>>134173846
So would you say this song is accurate -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZrAUJ3dGJU
>>
>>134183788
I know many guys who are "republicans" or "conservatives" who believe this too. One of them told me to bring my sisters to his frats cause they have "black guys". In fact, the "big dicks" and the rest of that bullshit has almost exclusively been brought up by white guys.

Black guys kinda know that most of us arent into them, they've been shot down more than once. And they do try.

>>134183827
It's 1 in 5 if you include like arabs, spanish guys, good looking guys from that general caucasian region and kpop koreans *some* weeb chicks are into. Those arent black guys.

>>134183925
yup

>>134183954
You only want to "put women in their place" because you can't get one. There's a reason most "Chads" aren't "Redpilled", and believe me, I've talked to them and I know. Guys who are frustrated with women, especially non white, tend to develop these views because they cant get us, unlike all those porn films they watch.
>>
>>134184494

"Approval" is not the same as actual engaging in it. Far more people take no issue with homosexuality than are actually homosexual, but you would seemingly use those "approval" numbers to claim that all dudes are fucking each other in the ass.

The topic at hand isn't people's opinion of others engaging in interracial marriage.
>>
>>134184539
Okay.
A great example of this behavior of women is to take a look at Europe.

Look at any rally against African immigration.
Then ask yourself where are the women.

Oh, that's right, rallying for them to immigrate there in the first place.
>>
File: 1499109662769.jpg (189KB, 950x650px) Image search: [Google]
1499109662769.jpg
189KB, 950x650px
OP, for crying out loud, just make a timestamp and post it.
>>
>>134184676
>You only want to "put women in their place" because you can't get one.
Yeah, hm, no, hun. The Greeks were successful BECAUSE of their misogyny, not despite it.
>>
>>134184494
What the fuck is that graph supposed to show? I would "approve" of those marriages too, if asked on some survey, 90% of girls who would find your people ugly and loud would say the same.

Show me how many of us exclude african americans, asians and non white hispanics on our dating profiles.

Then we can talk.

>>134184604
No, we don't want "fascists" most of those guys are autistic as fuck and ruin our reputations, act normal and actually communicate like a regular person. You don't attract girls by forcing yourself to have a terrible social connotation.

It's better to act normal, be completely racist, but not say it in public and be a "civic nationalist". Going around waving KEK flags or quoting goebbels speeches does nothing but make you look like a retard.

You express your racism, but you don't do it by blaming the "Jews" or "Kikes', blaming abstract things doesn't play well in public. Use incidents of migrants committing crime like Breitbart to justify your racism, that convinces more people than you would think.
>>
>>134173846
Thanks for the hot scoop.
>>
>>134184676
Name a single Chad that didn't vote for Trump
>>
>>134185031
Read this post on what exactly we think of "Africans" tyrone, your true color is showing.
>>134183514 lmao

>>134185117
The greeks were successful cause they were smart white guys who had a good irrigation techniques, letting them do other things.

The greeks were also literal fags, like you maybe.
>>
>>134185365
>>134185124
>no we dont want facists
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>134185319
Literally every guy in my University's "top frat" hated Trump. They were all in the "Democrat" club. The guys with the most female attention tend to not care that much about right wing politics, I'm not even kidding. Name a single chad, college age, that voted Trump.

Most regular white guys vote trump, but the best looking guys do tend to either be apolitical or go with the flow. Think male models.
>>
File: interracialmarriage-ukandus.jpg (150KB, 1600x769px) Image search: [Google]
interracialmarriage-ukandus.jpg
150KB, 1600x769px
>>134185365
Or I can look at statistics and at the world around me to know what you animals think. Proof is in the pudding darlin. Your adherence to one shred of anecdotal evidence while in denial of the world around you really does little to convince me you are rational or logical enough to qualify as a human being.

Also, you know nothing about the Greeks, please shut the fuck up and get in the kennel.
>>
>>134185436
you can be a fascist all you ant, just dont say it in public; richard spencer is cute, yes, but he's a complete autist, i would let him fuck me I wouldn't date him
>>
>>134177270
>>134176189
being this much of a faggot
>>
File: image.png (151KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151KB, 500x522px
>>134185578
you sound like an absolute thot
>>
>>134185538
that graph shows that white girls go with blacks at 1.46x the rate as white guys go with black girls (IN THE UK), what does that tell you dumbass?

What do you think the prevailing opinion on black girls is.

Also, it shows 0.56% of white females marry black males, meanwhile 1.03% of white males marry asian females. That proves my point..

How dense can you be?

Or are you just stupid like every mexican kid in high school?
>>
>>134182346
no one thinks this, there is a paid shill attempt to slide threads and post interracial "relationships" You really just sound retarded at this point so I honestly do believe you are a woman. Good luck finding a nice white man. I hope they redpill you into oblivion.
>>
>>134185779
>What do you think the prevailing opinion on black girls is.
Clearly nowhere near as many white guys are stupid enough to fuck a nigress as white women are to hook up with a nigger. Your point isn't proven at all.
>>
File: DDhk1MTWAAMAvqd.jpg (70KB, 770x851px) Image search: [Google]
DDhk1MTWAAMAvqd.jpg
70KB, 770x851px
>>134184676
>I know many guys who are "republicans" or "conservatives" who believe this too. One of them told me to bring my sisters to his frats cause they have "black guys". In fact, the "big dicks" and the rest of that bullshit has almost exclusively been brought up by white guys.
damn that's weird
>>134185477
I've started to notice more right wingers become chads for the shake of trying to bring more women over the our side
>>
>>134173846
did you literally take a sample poll of your drinking buddies and conclude this?
this isn't even good bait
>>
>>134182346
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: Interracial couples.jpg (77KB, 584x236px) Image search: [Google]
Interracial couples.jpg
77KB, 584x236px
>>134173846
>>
>>134178435
>Statistically white men racemix more than white women.
? What percentage of white men and women? In what country? How many miced children are born with a to white mother and how many to a white father?
>>
>>134185999
the dumb statistics you posted kind of show that and that only 0.5% of us consider niggers, chilling isnt it.

>>134186227
well, you have a good body, probably a nice face, but the thing is you guys are still a minority, most guys don't know shit about this alt right stuff

>>134186425
>>134186651
those statistics go to 0.5% of white women marrying blacks. LOL, say FIVE TIMES as many would sleep with them.
>>
>>134186227

> I've started to notice more right wingers become chads

You can't "become Chad." You can get fit, get swole until you can bench the whole gym and everyone in it, but if you aren't born with the Chad genetics women will just find your muscles terrifying instead of sexy.

That's the whole reason the requirements to be "Chad" are based on things you can't change with effort and exercise, like height and facial structure. Even subconsciously, women want superior GENETICS, not bigger/better/more successful men.
>>
>>134186651

Holy shit, we're going to be overrun with hapas. Maybe they will hate niggers, though.
>>
File: DAuHZVQU0AEm4Pe.jpg (145KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAuHZVQU0AEm4Pe.jpg
145KB, 900x1200px
>>134186982
Not me. Just a guy i know who got /fit/ and now i'm doing the same.
>>134186999
this was him a single year ago
>>
>>134186999
this, there's this skinny as FUCK guy who's 6'5, but he has the best face ever and most girls are into him way more than the gym rat; guys need to look at face before body; yes a good body on a white guy usually makes up pretty good, but chads are the guys who can sleep with any girls they want, and yes those guys do exist, >>134182575 or.. I don't know just about every famous male celebrity. Guys who aren't comedians or brilliant actors get famous for their looks way more than women do, just a fact.
>>
>>134186982
>White women are 10x more likely to fuck black men than asian women
>"LITERALLY NONE OF US LIKE BLACK GUYS STOP SAYING IT OK SHITLORD"
>>
>>134187117
if it isn't you just post the face lol
>>
File: attractive=less mixing.png (62KB, 728x285px) Image search: [Google]
attractive=less mixing.png
62KB, 728x285px
>>134173846
100% true

don't believe the bbc memes, they're just memes

the more attractive a white woman is the less likely she will race-mix and prefer white guys only. Fat ugly girls are the ones most likely to get blacked kek
>>
>>134182575
Many middle easterners are muslim which means they accept dating between muslim men and non muslim women but not the other way around. A muslim man can also have multiple female partners. Overtime this will deprive non muslim men of partners and accelerate muslim population growth at the expense of non muslims. This is what happened in MENA. Christan women would be married to muslim men who would oppress their christian relatives.
>>
>>134182346
such definitive photographic evidence! its; utterly conclusive proof you are a 24 year old NEET faggot autist with a 2 inch willy.... or really are just a cunt...

>your choice
>>
>>134173846
>us
>implying u r girl
>on 4chan
nice shitposting
>>
>>134187243
According to >>134185477
WHICH YOU JUST POSTED
Asian women fuck black guys at 1.1% and white girls do that at 0.56% you just DISPROVED WHAT YOU JUST SAID YOU DUMBASS

YOUR "SUBMISSIVE" "WIFEABLE" ASIAN GIRLS LIKE BLACK GUYS MORE THAN US, DESPITE THE FACT THEY COME FROM A STRICT CULTURE THAT TELLS THEM NO BLACK GUYS FROM BIRTH

I guess this is the ULTIMATE redpill isn't it?
>>
>>134183404
>I don't blame only women though. White guys need to man the fuck up and set the trend. Realistically they mix more than white women do, you've betrayed each other, and men hold the majority responsibility even for what women do because you are illogical creatures.
Do you have stats? I am intrested in the topic.
>>
>>134187431
You can't even keep track of the posts you're embedding. Typical for a woman.

Why do so many white girls fuck black guys though? Can you give me an honest answer instead of denying it altogether? Clearly white women have a higher propensity for being useless coalburners than asian women do.

Why? Stop making excuses and try to find the answer.
>>
>>134187522
White men aren't mixing with blacks, they aren't that stupid. But they are pumping out HAPAs at alarming rates.

>>134186651, is pretty accurate and good representation.
>>
File: 1500124166284.jpg (1MB, 3508x2198px) Image search: [Google]
1500124166284.jpg
1MB, 3508x2198px
>>134183514
What about the german guys?
>>
>>134186227
>I've started to notice more right wingers become chads for the shake of trying to bring more women over the our side
>I've started to notice more right wingers become chads for the shake of trying to bring more women over the our side
You mean Chads are joining the Alt-Right or Neo Conservative movements. I would def fall under the definition of a Chad by my looks alone. Im yoked and have tattoos but my political beliefs would fall under the Conservative spectrum and my interest in literature and philosophy always surprise normies, plebbits and neckbeards.
>>
>>134187315
never said I'm going to marry a muslim guys, there's plenty of muslim guys who don't give a shit about islam, atleast here in the West, I'm not going to convert for one, just said I'd find them attractive.

and that is if they look white in terms of the facial features.
>>134187243

>>134187431
My bad I meant >>134185538
>>
File: statistics.gif (39KB, 498x483px) Image search: [Google]
statistics.gif
39KB, 498x483px
White women is the most loyal race of women on the planet.

Even after being pushed by every authority to act otherwise, they still persist.
>>
File: 1468900722474.jpg (97KB, 492x650px) Image search: [Google]
1468900722474.jpg
97KB, 492x650px
>>134187667
I mean literally people who have become right winged or red pilled after all the habbenings in 2016 are getting /fit/. Chads are just banging girls while this is all going on. I haven't noticed a single chad become right winged during this time, more just people who spend their time focusing on other things like tv shows and vidya are now waking up to the music and are figuring out they need to get their shit in gear.
>>
>>134187553
Your graph shows Asian women coalburn at 1.1% and we do at 0.56% you fucking Spic idiot.

>>134185538
>>134185538
>>134185538

We hate them, and the statistics YOU PROVIDED prove it.

>>134187628
Most foreigners and "auslanders' in germany are eastern European or European. And yes, we like foreign white guys (say brits or Euros) in our own countries, and I guess German girls do too.
>>
>>134185365
>The greeks were also literal fags, like you maybe.
It is not cheeting for a married man to have relations with another man!
>>
>>134187852
this pretty much describes reality, and when white girls say "most attractive is hispanic" they usually mean "white guys are hot, but the hispanic guys are too"
>>
File: 634.png (370KB, 406x493px) Image search: [Google]
634.png
370KB, 406x493px
>>134187852
Thank god they're out there in force protesting against immigration. Oh, wait...
>>
>>134187911
>we hate them
>i mean yeah we fuck them more than any other ethnicity but its hatefucking dont mean a thing
ok
>>
>>134186999
you're dumb
>>
>>134173846
this thread is getting shilled hard can we just end it? If you're white stay white if youre brown stay brown easy as that
>>
File: C41hZuuWMAMtrJW.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C41hZuuWMAMtrJW.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
>>134187254
i refuse, but heres another pic
>>
>>134187697
>never said I'm going to marry a muslim guys, there's plenty of muslim guys who don't give a shit about islam, atleast here in the West, I'm not going to convert for one, just said I'd find them attractive.
>and that is if they look white in terms of the facial features.
You can't practice free trade with people practice merchantism. If more MENA girls go for german guys there would not be a problem. Sometimes they are not allowed to date natives.
>>
File: SPICSCANTREAD.png (310KB, 1600x769px) Image search: [Google]
SPICSCANTREAD.png
310KB, 1600x769px
>>134188175
The statistics LITERALLY says asian girls and black girls fuck them more than as % are you BLIND you stupid fucking Spic?
>>
>>134187911
>Most foreigners and "auslanders' in germany are eastern European or European. And yes, we like foreign white guys (say brits or Euros) in our own countries, and I guess German girls do too.
German women date mostly MENA and South EUro while German men date mostly East Euro
>>
>>134188373
it's you isn't it ;)

>>134188419
I saw plenty of german guys with turkish girls, and those are the hotter muslims.
>>
>>134188036
>"most attractive is hispanic"
What they mean are meditearanian. People of levantine, italian or iberian heritage.
>>
What do you think of rich half Asian guys?
>>
>>134188548
>MENA
yeah but they're caucasian and LOOK WHITE 90%, honestly the kids will be white, the guys look white, i guess the only thing you guys have to do is maybe... make your immigrants ASSIMILATE.. ban islamic practices?
>>
>>134188643
Half asian as in the British sense? lots of them are hot, if by asian you mean "part paki", half "east asian"? I am not personally into them. But be happy you weren't full on asian.
>>
File: 1494169306214.png (260KB, 1180x987px) Image search: [Google]
1494169306214.png
260KB, 1180x987px
>>134188696
We have different "caucasian" mixtures. Mixing it ok, i just wish it was the other way. With swedes invading syria living on welfare.
>>
File: Capture.png (309KB, 610x451px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
309KB, 610x451px
>>134188479
I'm just asking a simple question here, regardless of if different statistics contradict each other. Your argument is pedantic, because it requires ignoring the abundance of other statistics posted here. I've simply posted all I could find in an unbiased fashion. It doesn't invalidate the selection of other statistics, we could add them all up and make a more comprehensive mean. I don't think you know what that word means, being a dumb woman, but you should look it up.

I am only asking a simple question. Why are women such notorious traitors? Don't make me get mad at you, I have nothing but love for dumb sluts.
>>
White female attraction to hispanics, arabs/middle easterns or light brown guys is understandable, since they usually have the same facial features as white guys, but with darker features.

However, although that attraction exists, which is understandable, it shouldn't be politically acceptable to date any of these men, since they are for all intents and purposes invaders and belonging to a foreign tribe of people that do hate western white people. To them, getting a white woman would be a political and cultural blow to the white man, which they are at direct competition with. So if any white women have any interest in loyalty and grander societal ideas that goes beyond the most basic lizard-brain urges, they would avoid these men. Personally I have rejected several non-white women who where beautiful for political reasons.
>>
>>134187869
I cant speak for everyone else but i have been called a "Chad" by almost every person i know who lurks on reddit and 4chan or even uses that term. I was just born a good looking white male with great genes. I just have the same interest as some of the people who get on /pol/ and read up on politics or history.
>>
>>134188787
Good to know
>>
>>134188696
>>134188828
Yamnaya is the people who spread the indo european language from what is today ukraine to europe, Northern middle east, india and central asia
WHG is the indiginous europeans
Early european farmers are middle easterners
>>
>>134188829
They still let them live and gave the offspring the right residency. The children of these coupleings should have been expelled to germany.
>>
>>134188696
wtf kill yourself uneducated burgerfat faggot kys
>>
>>134187869
Also, since being redpilled on everything a couple a years ago, i now get laid less and have a horrible tendency to get in fights with people. And thats fist fights, not key board battles. If you havent notice i lack at grammar and typing. I blame this on my goodlooks, I shouldve been held back for my behavior in school as an adolescent.
>>
>>134188849
Understandable, but the point is most white guys are more attractive anyways, stop being retards and claim whats yours lol. You guys go with asian girls more than we ever date turks or syrians or the better variants of iranians/pakis/northern indians.
>>
>>134187628
That 217.000 are babies born to unmarried german mothers, it doesn't specify the origin of the father. Fake news. Most of them are gonna be germans, a minority other european fathers and a very tiny minority shitskins.

>>134188479
Ignore him. He's a shitskin who is mad a white girl says she is not interested in his race.
All subhumans do the same, they value their selfworth by what white women think of them. The single most important thing non-whites want in life is having a white partner. They're that pathetic.
>>
>>134188696
They are caucasian, but they do absolutely not look white and western civilization and the European man has been in direct conflict with them for at least 1000 years. So dating any of them would be treason in a tribal sense.

Same thing happened during ww2 when the Germans invaded different European countries. Some women decided to date and sleep with the invading soldiers during the occupation. They where after all white and handsome young men. However their actions where still considered treason, so many of these women got lynched or if they where lucky beaten and shaved then socially exiled from society after the Germans lost the war. The resulting children from these relationships was deported to Germany and put up for adoption in Germany.

The invasion we are seeing today is no different, and the women who betray their tribe will see the same faith as those who betrayed their tribe during ww2.
>>
>>134189173
>Ignore him. He's a shitskin who is mad a white girl says she is not interested in his race.
This is very true, I've been approached by about a thousand black guys in my life, maybe 500 spics, and messaged by about a million indians.

All of them pretty much say the same garbage even though they know they wont get any.
>>
>>134189173
>who is mad
Did you even read my first post? Lol, white women throw themselves at me all the time. No need to project your shortcomings trying to white knight on 4chan ya fuckin' cuck. Pathetic.
>>
Watch what females do not what they say. Peterson already came to the conclusion many were saying way before the red pill, feminism, letting women vote was all a shit test. They chased masculinity out of the West and now rhea want it back. Never met a female who complained about my over aggressiveness and dominant behavior. All these Although right bitches on youtube are the same, dumb larpers..
>>
>>134189442
I know you're making this up from the fact that you refused to acknowledge the statistics staring you in the face. I know it hurts you that we don't like you, and that the porn you watch isn't representative of what any pretty girl wants, but I'm not sorry. You're an ugly third world piece of genetic garbage.

We literally only defend ourselves for white guys, we literally DONT CARE what you think.
>>
>>134186982
Wow, a woman with strong opinions and such an inflated sense of self worth most men are "fat losers" who don't "deserve" her. So attractive... where do I sign up for an annoying pain in the ass that ends with me getting robbed by a court?
>>
>>134189173
Can you try to translate the infographic into better english?
>>
>>134189510
This.
>>134189522
Being a white knight on 4Chan won't help you lose your virginity kiddo
>>
>>134189550
i'd say I'd consider 50% of white guys as a potential partner, most white girls would too, dumbass.
>>
>>134189376
Were not the middle east and north africa part of western civilization untill the rise of Islam?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_of_Hippo
was algerian in todays terms
>>
>>134183514
Sand nigger spotted. Sand niggers are horendously ugly and white women hate them. Deal with it Mohammad
>>
>>134189550
She's obviously a catch, brother. She's marketing her assets on 4chan for the hopes a man will sweep her off her feet.
>>
File: 1499493625682.jpg (68KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1499493625682.jpg
68KB, 728x546px
>>134189166
I get the fighting part but what about the getting laid part? I don't understand
>>134188608
its not me
>>
>>134189169
White female dating other races has to do with one thing and one thing only, masculinity. Something the white man needs back, and and not all shit skin hate whites but the competition aspect is true and it's in all of us including whites.
>>
>>134189376
>The invasion we are seeing today is no different, and the women who betray their tribe will see the same faith as those who betrayed their tribe during ww2.
the offsprings of these unions wander our streets? What will happen to the offsprings of new foreign unions?
>>
>>134189169
Absolutely, majority of white guys are way to "colorblind" and have lost all sense of tribalism or interest in defending their territory.
>>
>>134185319
nigger spotted
>>
>>134189693
i dont mean sand nigers like moroccans, I mean sand niggers like the balkan looking turks and syrians, those guys are good looking, niggers are not though.

and that was my friend saying it not me.

You guys are acting as though you've never dated a girl, why not ask her if she finds any black guys attractive, she will tell you.
>>
>>134189639
You think there should be polygamy for the best white guys? ;)
>>
>>134174623

It's cuz they don't want your shitty genes.
>>
yes black men are like fucking the dog or a better dildo. they aren't human just sex toys to white women.

though some are straight up dumb enough to fall for the 'charming' shit, hence teen epidemic
>>
File: c435d7bc83.gif (1MB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
c435d7bc83.gif
1MB, 446x251px
>>134173846
>White guys
>Spic shitskins
>Middle eastern shitskins
>Pajeet shitskins
>North African shitskins

You're a race traitor, pure and simple. Everything other than white is a nigger and that makes you a coal burning, mud shark, nigger lover.
>>
>>134189639
You still seem like way more trouble than you're worth. I don't want to have to hit you every day until you learn to shut up. You can hold that nose up high while you walk right off a cliff lmao.
>>
>>134185538
Even those statistics show that whites don't like niggers and sand niggers. You are chosen last yet again. Get over it antifag
>>
>>134189880
no they arne't sex toys, a sex toy would turn you on, its like having sex with a monkey, htat is the easiest way to put it

>>134189871
this

>>134189862
the best white guys can likely get any woman to do so whether its legal or not.
>>
File: 1445776258466.gif (417KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1445776258466.gif
417KB, 480x238px
>>134189871

Actually my genes are pretty fine. I am actually considered quite handsome.
>>
File: hoferbellengraph1.gif (17KB, 582x351px) Image search: [Google]
hoferbellengraph1.gif
17KB, 582x351px
>>134173846
Yet you and your kind still vote for mass immigration.
>>
>>134173846
I keep trying to tell them this as well. White women overwhelmingly prefer white men, we just don't often say it outright because it's considered racist in our stupid, subverted society. I like my job, so I just quietly get on with having a white boyfriend and not being an emotional, physical train wreck with 3 ugly ape like kids and no father for them.
>>
>>134187273
Yup. This is real world reality and what we all know is true. Niggs, keep noggin.
>>
>>134189986
My attraction isn't influenced by skin color you moron, it's influenced by features and racial appearance, arent you the retards to repeatedly post race isnt skin deep, you're deluded to think a girl is a coalburner if she is into some guy like Zayn, that would make 50% of the white girl population coalburners.

>>134189990
Lol ok
>>
White women are the worst, they're just too damn annoying.

> Muh be happy you fucking white male, we're faithful cunts so you can be our sissies cuz muh equal rights muh wage gap n shit

Yeah no.
>>
>>134188373
Dude your a faggot. KYS
>>
Show tits, and they better have a pink nipple you whore.
>>
>>134190127
>i just keep quiet about it

You're what's wrong with society.
>>
>>134190127
This, these guys seriously don't understand that attraction is two ways, they see black girls as ugly but for some reason think we'd be attracted to the guys. Not saying something outright doesn't mean we don't believe it.
>>
File: 42352.png (1MB, 1205x1185px) Image search: [Google]
42352.png
1MB, 1205x1185px
>>134190017
>Enter thread saying that I'd like white women to stay with white men and denial that enough of them deviate from this is a problem
>"Woooww, you're probly a virgin how dare u insult this fair maiden. M'lady, may we abscond to my mothers basement for some lunchable chicken dunks and capri sun juices"
Ironically had a coalburner walk by right as I made this post.
>>
>>134190223
Tick tock. You have a shelf life and no amount of makeup can hide it.
>>
>>134190044
>the best white guys can likely get any woman to do so whether its legal or not.
it means nothing if they dont have children
>>
>>134190292
ITS NOT EVEN ME
>>
>>134188849
LOL. White women arent attracted to arabs at all. Thats BS that the shill antifa faggot who started this thread is spouting. The OP is a male, not some female. Just another antifag
>>
>>134189859
Your not even a girl sand nigger. Back to your filth hole. You must go back
>>
File: download (8).jpg (130KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
130KB, 618x618px
>>134190223
Race is not skin deep. However, everything you're describing is outside of the white race, regardless of their "whitish" looking skin

When we say "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children," we are not talking about "white looking children." We are talking about western European people.

>Not sand niggers that look white
>Not spics that look white
>Not North Africans that look white
>Not pajeets that look white
>PURE WHITE ARYAN PEOPLE ONLY

Stupid cunt
>>
>>134176189
You've never seen an Asian woman. They mostly don't look like teeny Lolitas on the cover of Fruits magazine. And all that "white women age like milk", oh do fuck off, white women age normally, same for every fucker else, it depends on how healthy you keep yourself.

>>134177992
I'm glad some of you know this, it's hard to not get pissed off though, when we keep seeing memes and threads about us. I post strong comments about race mixing not just because I want to show white women are not as they say we are, but to hurt their feelings too.
>>
>>134190075
>Thinks looks is everything and personality is not a factor at all
Elliot Rodgers is that you?
>>
>>134190284
This. I'll never put up with a white w*mans nonsense.
>>
File: GuyOnLEftTakeNotes.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
GuyOnLEftTakeNotes.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>134190398
You think arab means Arabs, I mean "arab" as in guys who are syrian and Turkish, they ARE good looking. If you mean "Arab" by moroccan, north african, or dark looking, yes they're ugly.

I can see the nigger seething from you.
>>
>>134182346
>no timestamp
>>
>>134182153
"I'd rather have 10 big black cocks inside me at the same time than even one micropenis belonging to an AfD voter."
>>
>>134183404
>white guys need to man up
>just go into an increasingly shitty deal to be a "man"
Yeah good luck with that, I'll just keep fucking girls until I'm bored of that. If any of you women were legitimately spectacular in a discernable way I might give it some thought to be in a relationship but overall the majority of women these days are trash.
>inb4 just find you a good one
Most don't or worse can't cook, or their cooking is low effort meals, don't clean, subpar conversationalists, have shit tier hobbies for the most part, think they're educated if they have a degree but can't stand up intellectually in a back and forth on topics they studied and I simply have a cursory knowledge of. There's more I'm sure but this is just off hand.
>>
>>134190075

I am charming, mysterious, humorous, quick as a whip, introspective, and poetic.

I also had sex with your mom.
>>
File: 1500142310522.jpg (53KB, 598x344px) Image search: [Google]
1500142310522.jpg
53KB, 598x344px
>>134190601
>You think arab means Arabs
What kind of third world logic are you pushing here?
>>
>>134189442
You're actually proving my point.

>>134189567
lol I did german in school like 10 years ago but I'll try.
737.575 babies were born in Germany in 2015, of which 669.594 had german nationality and 67.981 had foreign nationality.
Of the "german" babies 30.425 both of their parents had foreign nationality, 39.657 had a german father and a foreign mother (married), 31.783 had a foreign father and a german mother (married), 217.309 had an unmarried mother (no mention of the origin of the father) and 9.842 had an unmarried german father and foreign mother.
>>
Shit. Meant >>134190842
for
>>134190521

I have not had sex with my mom.
>>
I've known quite a few women in real life that burn the coal and I see women talking to black dudes all the time in public and at the gym. I instantly assume they are a coal burner and put them in the fatherless trash category and don't even acknowledge their existence no matter how much effort they put in to trying to garner attention.
>>
>>134181518
thanks for the encouragement but fuck off roastie. i know at least half a dozen story-book tier white women as in 11/10 homely sweethearts who fucked or dated lebanese drug dealers, arabs 15 years older than them, spics, niggers, etc. if your message is 'teehee! don't worry boyz you can trust us!' save that shit for your faggot cuck bf
>>
>>134190821
I persist to believe that the culture women will follow only extends as far as men will let it. If men collectively hold the reigns on the women then there will be no issue. I'd say you shouldn't even entertain their negative habits by indulging them like that.
>>
>>134190821

I'd rather live with a fellow right wing white man desu

No homo tho
>>
>>134190601
you are a coal burning whore
>>
>>134190601
your friends?
>>
>>134190887
You're the only one that hasn't, then
>>
File: 1.png (1003KB, 3000x6882px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1003KB, 3000x6882px
>>134190101
Women are more affected by propaganda. Don't blame the victim, blame the (((perpetrator))).
And that's in Austria, in the US young white women are waking up.
>>
>>134188373
You look really feminine.
>>
where are the racist white women at? i've been looking
>>
File: 1494696811533.jpg (151KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494696811533.jpg
151KB, 960x720px
>>134191186
>in the US young white women are waking up.
white is just a catagory, and means a different thing in USA than europe. In europe white is only european.
>>
>>134191336

They don't exist because it's an oxymoron

Women can't be racist
>>
File: European Penis Size Map.jpg (474KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
European Penis Size Map.jpg
474KB, 960x540px
>>134190601
Maybe this will intrest you
>>
>>134191047
Believe me, I don't. It's just simply what I notice across the board as pretty much the baseline. So if I'm going to have to train a woman to be my girl regardless because men can't do their jobs and leave them fucked up empty husks devoid of any discernable skills outside of their holes, why in the fuck would I bother with a girl over the age of say 23-25.
>>
>>134183179
>the jews may have "some role" in this, but many jews I know are super conservative types. Hate blacks.
Of course jews are very conservative. they push progressivism on other peoples while being conservative/tribalist as hell
>>
>>134191186
Anyone weak minded enough to fall for (((their))) propaganda should be gassed.
>>
>>134173846
>> White Spics/White looking middle easterners >> White Looking Pajeets/North Africans.
You are just as bad as coalburners. KYS
>>
File: ClP4UmnUYAAIGBb.jpg (205KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
ClP4UmnUYAAIGBb.jpg
205KB, 1200x897px
Many girls have already fallen for the BBC meme and nowadays mixing isn't seen as that bug of a deal
>>
>>134191466
Women CAN be racist but if they have dad issues it is much less likely
There are racist old ladies out there who I'm guessing have been racist since they were young
>>
I'm assuming OP is a LARP, but I'll pretend she's (he's) not for the sake of debate.
You're right. The vast majority of WW prefer WM. But you asked the question "Why do white guys think we like black guys?"
The answer is:
1- It's pushed on us constantly in the MSM. Every other commercial on TV features a WW/BM couple. We grow up hearing the "Once you go black..." crap in movies and on TV shows.
2- The SJW hate plenty of WW exhibit towards white men. It's become socially acceptable to bash white males, and plenty of women partake. White men take this to mean that white women hate us. And therefore, prefer other races of men.
3- There are a whole lot of white girls who like to use the "I think black guys are SO HOT!" crap as either a shit test to see how guys will react, or as a way to piss off white men whom they see as having rejected them. Most are just trying to get under the skin of a particular white guy.
and finally, 4-
You said it yourself. And so did the girl from the UK who agreed with you. You (the girls who prefer white guys) never contradict any of the above bullshit for fear of being ostracized by the herd, or appearing politically incorrect. Even if white guys only hear a small percentage of WW saying they prefer black guys or hate white guys, they're going to believe it if literally no white women stand up and contradict it. And none of you do. Therefore white guys end up buying into it. If you want white men to start respecting and desiring you again, you need to grow a pair and stand up and defend your men. And not just on an anonymous board where most of us are going to assume that you're just some autist white guy LARPING.
>>
>>134191776
What are they feeding the kids these days? These girls are 18-21. Look on dem areses.
>>
>>134189169
It's hard to turn down pussy though and these shitskin girls are EASY, is the problem, and some of them are decent looking. But I agree with you in total white women are better, and it's been proven you aren't as 'ho' as people on the alt-right say. I've made this argument a million times before as a white guy to my friends because they're fucking morons. I agree it's projecting.
>>
>>134192066
With more women feeling ok with mixing and being promiscuous other parts of nigger culture has infiltrated the mainstream like big asses, twerking and niggerspeak
>>
>>134192126
Southern boy reporting in, 99% of black girls are ugly and boorish. However the top 1% are crême de la crême chocolate godesses, who are incredibly easy to get with because most of them only get attention from other niggers and the novelty of fucking a white man.
>>
>>134192447
Right, so my point is that these shitskin girls PURSUE the fuck out of white guys, and white girls kinda don't because they don't have to. It's easy to get caught up after you're getting laid, you just have to be self-aware enough to use them and not get attached, if that's what you're into
>>
>>134182346
OP is not even white, just a mongrel. One-drop rule. It is trolling this thread hard.
>>
>>134192668
one drop rule was in america and only for black blood. Nazi Germany accepted 1/8th jews as aryans, so you're a moron.
>>
>>134192668
The picture looks good tho
>>
>>134191776
>>134192066
those girls are older than 21. They are all 24-29 in that pic . Id put money on the Nigger being the youngest out of the whole bunch.
>>
>>134191776
True, race mixing has become socially acceptable. But it really doesn't matter because almost all white and asian women find niggers and sand niggers to be disgusting ugly subhumans. Such as the one in the pic.
>>
>>134191850
>There are a whole lot of white girls who like to use the "I think black guys are SO HOT!" crap as either a shit test

Lol once when I was dating a girl a few years ago she mentioned that her dad said that he didn't want her to date black guys. At the time it seemed like a really out of place thing to bring up and now I think she was shit testing. Other than avoiding sperging out, I still don't know how to respond to that comment
>>
>>134192390
Thats BS. The culture part to some degree, but there is nothing the elites can do to make white women think niggers are attrative. They are ugly beasts. No amount of conditioning will make white women attracted to jigaboos.
>>
>>134193375
MENA>Orientals
>>
>>134193375

I'd say "Good man. Listen to your dad. He wants what's best for you."
>>
I usually date white and Hispanic guys.
>>
>>134193447
This, the only black guy I know who got a girlfriend is dating another black girl.

If anything I've seen more white guys with black girls than white girls with black guys.
>>
>>134190601
most more fb conversation screenshots lol
>>
>>134191776
and sad thing is i bet 2/6 of those sluts in that pic have a child at home that they gave birth to in highschool. Guys, we need to stop giving attention to these Kardashian wanna be whores, the only thing OP was right about, is that majority of white women in modern day society fantasize and want a charming white prince still. The women we all hate here on /pol/ are a the nigger loving "only want the biggest cock, and Black guys are cool because they have the same color skin as football players and rappers"and we cant change this type, so its a waste of energy and time to attack them. Just let the rreal women deal with them. Focus on the Jew behinf the camera and the money funding this psy op bullshit on our children. This nothing but a jew scheme and the trend will end soon. We need to just out jew the fucking jews.
>>
>>134193447
There are some black men that white women find attractive but they are few and far between I would agree with you that they probably don't find most of them that attractive but will sleep with them because they've fallen for the BBC meme
>>
>>134194066
this is caused by male hormones its natural for any race to want one another and because of the "BBC meme" its causing young white males who sub conscientiously know they hate the fact that a different ethnicity is fuckinh there women they are forced to believe in the BBC meme and do the same thing white women are doing, they go out and start fucking a Black Chick. Its all part of the multi cultural spciety these Kikes think they can create and they are doing a damn good job of it. But whats it to you guys? 80% of the whites on /pol/ probably dont have more than one child. I have 5 young white children and yes its a struggle, especially with the current state of society.
>>
>>134190765
ah, that makes more sense
>>
File: 1277872797224.jpg (75KB, 595x395px) Image search: [Google]
1277872797224.jpg
75KB, 595x395px
>>134173846
You respond too much, full on trolled fag young lady
>>
>>134173846
Fem anon here and I agree with OP.
Whit men only. I would never even consider another race.
>>
>>134194646
Going back to /his/ /pol/ has forever been integrated by newfags.
>>
>I'm a GURL!

Post tits.
>>
Lets find out who this bitch is.
>>
>>134194781
but you will admit at times you have seen a different ethnicity and said " oh how exotic" thats not the same as wanting or picturing yourself have mixed raced children and whorshipping "Black dick only" as your guide in llife! This whole Black dick is bigger or better thing is ridiculous and it just goes to show how degenrate our societyy has gotten.
>>
>>134195074
Not even that. Other races repulse me
>>
>>134174877
white european femanon here. Its true i dont understand how this "white women love bbc" came about. My friends also find it a bit disgusting, not to sound racist. The whole big dick thing men believe is also fake, i had a bf (white) who was really big, and as much i liked him sex was painfull, we couldn't do it from behind, or just do some positions. it made sex very stifled because we couldn't loose ourselves
>>
>>134184676
>You only want to "put women in their place" because you can't get one. There's a reason most "Chads" aren't "Redpilled", and believe me, I've talked to them and I know. Guys who are frustrated with women, especially non white, tend to develop these views because they cant get us, unlike all those porn films they watch.

ouch
>>
>>134194980
Post dick pics or GTFO

How's that feel, anon?
>>
>>134195270
This
>>
>>134195270

I'll say it again: It came about mostly because all of you are afraid to contradict it publicly. You're afraid to say you like or prefer white guys publicly. It's socially acceptable to say "I prefer black guys", but none of the girls who prefer white guys will say so because they don't want to appear racist. So white guys end up believing it because none of you will speak up and say any different.
>>
Just a reminder all the "women" in this thread most likely have dicks.
>>
>>134195270
before anyone says im fake please take a moment and ask or go online, try and find out what women think of it. U'd be suprised how much white girls actually prefer white men (but we dont say it publicly of fear of being racist or ladylike, or worse like being beaten by some angry blacks)
>>134195558
just say your comment now, yup you're right. But its mostly of fear of being beated or raped. I cant tell how many times I've rejected a black guy and they became angry, or kept pushing
>>
>>134195558
I don't feel the need to shout it from the rooftop, but I've certainly made it known to those around me.
>>
>>134195270
>not to sound racist
get the fuck out
>>
>>134195239
based solely on the physical traits? thats hard for me to believe.
>>
>>134195742
Fem anon who only likes white guys.
AMA
>>
>>134196209
Why is that hard to believe?
>>
>>134195886
>>134195988

Well you have your answer. This is why white guys believe this. And until some of you start to have our backs publicly, they'll continue to believe it.
Most white guys would go to war and risk being maimed or killed to protect you (our women). It's pretty disheartening to realize that you aren't even willing to risk social disapproval in order to stand up for us.
Not trying to be a dick, but it is what it is.
>>
>>134173846
>White Spics/White looking middle easterners

coo blogpost stacy, there is only white shitskins are not white, why do americans love swarthy mud people so much fucking degenerates
>>
>>134195270
you yourself may not like bbc but that's not the case for most white women nowadays. don't pretend this doesn't exist on a larger scale
>>134195459
>falling for this
>>
>>134195379
Nothing. Because I'm a man. Everyone here is by default a man. If you out yourself out as a woman, then fucking prove it. Post tits. Everyone here who is LARPing, poast some tits with time stamps or you're fucking attention whoring.
>>
>>134196351
Like I said, I've made it known to anyone around me, but I'm not quite sure what would be an effective way to get the message out to a larger audience.
>>
>>134196527
I said I'm a female, mot a degenerate whore. Why would I ever post a picture of my breasts to /pol/?
>>
>>134196042
I believe you. Thats my whole problem with the whites promoting this, even the one here in this thread against bbc meme. Its well acknowledge at this point that its only a meme. So we need to start putting time and energy towards the women who are with us, stop wasting time on the bbc meme sluts, they are just sluts and there is no changing this. We need strong white women to educate and teach our children, its not as easy as turning the channel or not allowing them to see the kike psy op trash. They need educated on how to identify what is degenerate and what isnt. Obviously we cant have our children running around calling all shitskins Niggers.
>>
>>134196740
>not knowing the rules

Post tits or GTFO.
>>
>>134196333
because thats shallow thinking. Thats like saying you immediately write of a white guy who has blue eyes because your into white guys wtith brown eyes...
>>
>>134196903
I see what you're saying, but I can't help that there is nothing that attracts me to guys of any race except white
>>
>>134196365
I know. Can you believe she's destroying all the cuck fantasies? What else am I supposed to watch before heading to temple on Fridays?
>>
>>134196589

That's a pretty good start. If you're actually doing that, you're doing better than most. I'd just tell you not to be ashamed to be outspoken about your preference. If anyone gives you any shit, just tell them to fuck off and point out that they wouldn't be saying a damn thing if you had expressed a preference for any other race of guys. Point out the hypocrisy. And you should also know that even the most pozzed shitlib nu-male white guy is going to love you for saying it, even if he's too much of a coward to say it publicly. If there's one thing men value in a woman, it's loyalty. And that extends to loyalty to her people.
>>
>>134197288
You basically describe what I experience from the white guys I'm friends with. They have seen me unapologetically tell black guys how it makes me feel for them to hit on me. They appreciate it and are amazed at some of the things I've said.
>>
>>134197078
I dont blame you. You just see how disgusting they all are.
>>
File: ponig.png (48KB, 373x402px) Image search: [Google]
ponig.png
48KB, 373x402px
>>134173846
all women love whites cause we have best genes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
>>134173846
Do women like LARPers?
>>
>>134196351
U dont get it if we pubicly say it we will suffer abuse will u defend us?, no one wants that, thats why we say only to friends or anonymously online.

>>134196365
well if most women like painfull and stiffled sex, due to their partner having a gigantic dick. Have u ever asked one? Or did u just watch porn and assume it.
>>
>>134198074
I dont speak for most women but the women ive met agree with me. We want sex to be passionate, not be in a constant fear that if he moves a bit to the left it might hurt like hell because he has a elephant penis
>>
White Women are trash and beyond saving.
I've dated women of many different races and white women are always the worst. Always the most likely to lie and cheat, always the more judgemental. The black women I dated were far more respectful and loyal than these trailer trash girls.
Right now I'm dating an Asian girl and she's the best I've had.
>>
>>134197638

They will appreciate it. Believe me. White guys need to hear it. Because right now, for the most part, all they're hearing is white women trashing them (Not even just referring to white girls saying they prefer black guys. Go on Twitter or Facebook and you'll see all sorts of feminist, liberal women talking about "oppressive" white men, "privileged white men", patriarchy, and all that other bullshit). Like I said, any white guy who hears you saying positive things about them is going to love you, because it's so rare these days. Stick up for us, and you'll be amazed at how far we'll be willing to go to stick up for you. On the other hand, if white guys DON'T see white women having their backs (which seems to be the current trend) you'll be amazed at how quickly they'll turn on you (and by "you", I mean white women in general).
>>
File: ja.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ja.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>134173846
>the guys I've dated or felt attraction

>White Spics/White looking middle easterners
>North Africans

Out of here coalburner. So many faggot normie white knight betas here nowadays.
>>
>>134198336
Good goy.
>>
>>134198467
Go ahead and date white women so you can spend the rest of your life being cucked. No ones stopping you.
>>
>>134198074

I get it. I hear what you're saying. But I just don't see it. Maybe it's because I live in a pretty white area, but I don't see people attacking you, beating you, or raping you just because you said you like white guys. I CAN see people shaming you socially. But if someone were to physically assault you, and the white guys around you would just stand around and watch it happen, then I'd say you need to move somewhere where you'll be around a better class of white guys. Because those guys are pussies.
>>
>>134198444
Anon, there are so many women out here that feel like me. And you're right, we should be advertising it more than we are. We aren't like feminist out there screeching our opinions so I guess we don't get as much attention. I'm open to ideas on how to highlight our message.
>>
>>134183514
Erm Arabs and Turks are pretty much our nigs, mostly criminal, barely active in the economy, getting tons of gibs. Not sure how that proves your point. Women are more than happy to betray their race just to get some thrills.
>>
>>134198444
>fucking truth
Checked
>>
>>134199122
That's a foreign concept to me. What thrills do you think we are getting from a mam who isn't white?
>>
The actor who plays Luke Cage is the only black man I've ever seen who was what I'd consider attractive, but he's still black, so I'm pretty sure he still smells.
>>
>>134198886

Yeah. I get that it's the loudest idiots (feminist) who seem to get the most attention. I don't think you need to start a social media campaign or anything. Just call that shit out when you see it online or in real life. You don't need to be all super hardcore "I hate niggers! They're ugly apes!" or anything, either. Just respond to people saying negative shit about white guys with something positive. If you see a feminist trashing white men, or a white girl talking about her preference for black guys, just say "Speak for yourself. You don't speak for me, and you don't speak for my friends. We love our white men." Don't back down, and don't apologize for it. Encourage your friends to do the same. White guys will notice.
>>
>>134199508

In your picture itself she said there's a tendency towards Turks and Arabs. Both groups are known to be largely criminal and not active in the real economy (even in our PC environment the statistics do come out, there have been books written about it). Those guys don't exactly work well paying IT jobs.
>>
>>134199784
That wasn't my picture
>>
>>134199655
Great suggestions. I do most of those things personally, but I need to start encouraging my friends to be more vocal with me!
>>
>>134200081
Oh my bad.
>>
>>134200429
No problem, anon
>>
>>134200203

It'll go a long way. Sounds like you're doing your part, and that's all you can do. The more white women who see you doing that, the more that will realize that it's okay to speak their minds. When they see you sticking up for white guys, and see that the world didn't end for you, they'll be emboldened to do the same. If you really are a femanon and not a LARPer, then you've got my love and respect. White guys need more women like you, desperately. Good luck.
>>
>>134196740
Then don't mention the fact that you're a female to try and get attention. Fucking newfag summer moron.
>>
>>134181518
North hollywood reporting in
>>
>>134173846
As a white female, I feel the same OP. I can't count the number of times I've turned down non-whites, because I'm just not into them. I've also had a couple of pretty scary encounters after turning down black men.
>>
>>134182575
first row left guy and second row right guy are literal gypsies.
>>
>>134186999
I think it's sexy. And the manlet thing, like dick size, tends to be a male obsession. I'm 5'3, my sister is 4'11 and we both prefer guys between 5'6-5'10. And a giant dick would hurt, cuz I'm not a whore.
>>
>>134200574

But anyway, Turks and Arabs going for European girls is not just a meme, happens a lot and there's quite a few girls getting drawn into it, might also be down to virtue signaling. Walking in major western cities can be quite heartbreaking.

Also dangerous for them, there was reports like girls going home with middle easterners just go get gangraped by the whole clan basically.
>>
>>134200978
It wasn't to try and get attention. It was to reaffirm OP's statement that many of us feel this way. If you weren't an illiterate jerk you would have recognized that
>>
>>134198074
Of course /pol is edgy, but I still think that the "All women are gold digging, evil whores" thinking is retarded.
Many guys here probably aren't the epitome of the alpha male and have their own flaws.
Stop whining and find a girl that you like, you can ignore those with bad characters.
>>
Thread is tl; dr

Did "she" show tits? Or just bleat on about nothing anyone cares about?
>>
>>134201703

It's a /pol/ thing. Don't take it personally. Par for the course around here. Guys come here to shit post and trash talk. Nature of the beast. The reaction you're going to get here isn't the same as the reaction you'll get from guys out in the real world. Keep doing what you're doing.
>>
File: 11378086.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
11378086.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>134191173
>>
>>134201167
I've had them make threatening comments when I've turned them down so I let them know quickly that if they even think about trying anything then my gun is ready to send them to the morgue for their homies or baby mama to identify them.
>>
>>134191705
Then the world would be nothing but Japanese Men and White Women...
>>
>>134202134
I don't take it personal, but ya know, sometimes it's fun to push back.
>>
>>134202206
But would you say that less reasonable women like the "danger" of criminals and other bad elements of society?
I think this "bad boy" meme has turned women to do stupid things sometimes.
>>
>no tips
>no timestamp

Sage the 300 lb neckbearding LARPer you thirsty betas
>>
>>134185578
>let him fuck me

jesus christ, this is the state of women
>>
>>134173846
this isn't really saying much, if you liked blacks I doubt you'd be on /pol/. You can find women saying the exact opposite if you visit the right site.
>>
>>134183514
>I've seen many good looking Turkish guys when I visited Europe, in fact I couldn't tell they were "turks". I could just tell they were some sort of Russian.
>mistaking turks for russians
>any woman in 2017, including turkish women, thinking turkish guys, from Germany, look hot
-2/10 LARPing, you fucked up there, better change next time Abdull.
>>
>>134184676
It's from watching football and basketball so much. I'm serious. So many of these idiots are latent homos for niggers it makes me sick.
>>
>>134202519
Idk. There are plenty of white bad boys around if that's what a girl is into. There just isn't a scenario where I can imagine being attracted to any guy that isn't white
>>
File: wouldNOTbang.jpg (30KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
wouldNOTbang.jpg
30KB, 345x337px
>>134192668
gtfo
she's a qt. 3.14
>>
>>134201602
Its actually really common, but usually just involves younger white girls in their teens from what I have observed in European news. And pretty much every case of gangrape has consisted of a young white woman going home to or associating with a middle easterner, who then ended up getting gangraped by him and his friends. Random gangrapes happen as well, but the most common is as a result of keeping company and hanging out with middle easterners, turks, arabs etc. They all have a strong hatred for white women and consider them pigs and whores.
>>
>>134173846
also you're automatically fugly for being on pol, most likely a fat bitch getting some attention she'd never get irl
>>
Why are you so insecure guys?
Black guy here.

You don't need to be
>>
>>134173846
we know, it's just divide and conquer shills
>Oy vey all women are evil
>Oy vey all men are evil
>please don't breed
>>
>>134203248
http://www.vienna.at/23-jaehrige-zum-zweiten-mal-opfer-einer-vergewaltigung-prozess-in-wien/5380020
I have a story for that topic here. Apparently, she thought it would be smart to drink Vodka with an Afghan refugee and go to his flat.
Of course it is his fault for being an animal, but even the judge said "She is a naive, nice girl".
Some women really don't understand how to keep away from danger.
>>
>>134202790
Eh. You're probably right. On the other hand, what does it hurt? You never know. /pol/ is starting to get some notoriety. Girls ARE going to start showing up at some point. And if some of these really are /ourgirls/ then I don't see anything wrong with giving them some encouragement. If they're neckbeards, then nothing of value lost.
>>
>>134203477
I don't remember much from my German classes in school so I can't read the article, but yeah, 80-90% of these cases happens like that.

All immigrants should be chased out of Europe, but the Afghans deserves the concentration camps.
>>
>>134203477

They're stupid and I agree with what you posted earlier about the bad boy mean. But I also think society has failed those girls, the parents shouldn't allow it and the media shouldn't promote this kind of shit 24/7. In Germany our state television broadcasted an episode of a program that showed a little girl opening the door to a Syrian refugee...

We also had a Tatort where German 'nazis' raped a refugee woman. God.
>>
>>134202206
I definitely had threatening comments, thankfully only once where there was physical violence. Gun laws in Canada are fucked, but my father made me go through 'self-defense' training. That night, I was very thankful I was able to defend myself, and very thankful to my father for putting me into lessons.
>>
>>134204007
bad boy meme*

>>134203733
Afghans and Pakis are the worst definitely.
>>
>>134183179
I cant wait to see your single mom youtube videos on here in a year or two. Dumb white cunts.
>>
>>134204112
>now, for the most part, all they're hearing is white women trashing them (Not even just referring to white girls saying they prefer black guys. Go on Twitter or Facebook and you'll see all sorts of feminist, liberal women talking about "oppressive" white men, "privileged white men", patriarchy, and all that other bullshit). Like I said, any white guy who hears you saying positive things about them is going to love you, because it's
Don't judge people prematurely
>>
>>134204009
...well I wanna hear the whole story
>>
>>134203538
I know it may be hard to believe girls are coming on here but remember, some of us are fed up with the same thing you guys are. We support what you do and want you to know that.
>>
>>134204769
>some of us are fed up with the same thing you guys are.
Can you elaborate? Do you mean the "i want a servant wife", "White whores" comments?
>>
>>134203215
I think shes a shitskin whore who finally fucked a white guy and figured out white guys have nice cocks too and arent monkeys with a liscense to drive hahaha
>>
>>134204920
We're tired of white girls being race mixers. We're tired of being lumped in with screeching feminists, whom we are disgusted by. We're tired of seeing our guys bashed. We're tired of being told we have some magical white privilege b.s.
We want husbands who love us and we don't want constant random hookups. We want a country that stops catering to degenerates.
>>
>>134204009
Your dad sounds like a good guy. I think dads are often responsible if they raise their children wrong or neglect them.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.