[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if the blacks were the kings of egypt, then that means they enslaved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ajKszCF.png (448KB, 599x546px) Image search: [Google]
ajKszCF.png
448KB, 599x546px
if the blacks were the kings of egypt, then that means they enslaved the jews.

so does that mean at blacks must pay reparations to jews?
>>
It would explain why Jews are more racist then even the most hardcore clan members.
>>
File: hniJeGId.jpg (28KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
hniJeGId.jpg
28KB, 600x314px
>>134173302
Hey this seems like a racist post.

We don't condone racism here.

Also I think the proper term for them is African-American.

Thanks!
>>
>>134173302
I honestly have thought this so many times, can we make this a thing?
>>
>>134173485
what about non-american negros?
>>
>>134173605
You do realize they have been here since the 1700's right?

Probably have been here longer than your lineage....unless they came on the Mayflower.
>>
>>134173688
im ausfailian, mate
>>
>>134173302
That's a kang right der.
>>
>>134173688
95% of blacks came here from the Nigerian refugee crisis in the mid 60's due to the Biafra war

Blacks before then barely made up 3-4% of the population
>>
>>134173769
How the fuck would I know idiot? You have a shitty "Kekistan" meme flag.

>>134173829
That's a load of bullshit.

Even at 3-4% that's still 20 million people.

We have 12% niggers now.
>>
>>134174417
perhaps you should assume a lot less, idiot.
>>
>>134173302
I asked my lawyer this. He's been on the phone non-stop ever since.
>>
File: 1500426595813.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1500426595813.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>134174629
Go fuck a kangaroo's pouch.

Why are you even in this thread? Your country is useless.
>>
>>134173302
The Jews were never in bondage according to what they said to Jesus when he said the truth shall set you free. Moses story is a sign of a future event. In the future Gods real people will be taken to a strange land not theirs and be afflicted by a strange cracka for 400 years and then he himself will come and judge that nation also. Which is the time we are in now. Watch the weather!
>>
jews were not enslaved in egypt
>>
>>134174940
because i started this thread. have a look at the ID's next time before you make a fool out of yourself, yet again, idiot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.