[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why isn't white nationalism taken seriously as a movement?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1493426935157.jpg (134KB, 1279x881px) Image search: [Google]
1493426935157.jpg
134KB, 1279x881px
why isn't white nationalism taken seriously as a movement? Why arent we in any positions of power? Do we have an image problem?
>>
>>134170295
Ya.
Sick story bro, gnarls.
>>
>>134170295
i agree
If only there were less nazi larpers here on /pol/ our image would improve a lot
>>
File: 1495316354224.jpg (34KB, 510x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495316354224.jpg
34KB, 510x450px
>>
File: alien.jpg (105KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
105KB, 461x403px
>>134173441
fuck i have to many of these
>>
Too many fatties, druggies and mental midgets blaming the world and das juden for their problems.

Also anyone with half a brain understands that it's quite literally unsalvagable in the minds of the majority (aka who you need to convince as a political party), so they put their efforts into other political ideologies that aren't as tainted.
>>
>>134170295
>white nationalism
no such thing, only mongrels think in such terms
the only nationalism possible is that of an ethnic nation state
>>
>>134174153
civic nationalism is better tbqh
>>
I fucking hate styx shills for some reason. The other fags are fair game but you u have to be human trash to go after this guy so vehemently, he just seems like a nice and curious lad. He doesn't represet us or shit. You're not accomplishing anything.

And since you want a you: because it's a stupid concept. It can't work in the US unless you want to balkanize what was the greatest country in the world, and everywhere else, it doesn't exist, because we don't go by silly reaction identities. We have actual erhnic identities over there.

White nationalism is not the same as white birth rates btw.
>>
>>134170295
White nationalism is stupid, what exactly means white, it just another controlled opposition
>>
>>134174451
Civic nationalism is unironically communism
>>
File: lol.png (1MB, 1021x639px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
1MB, 1021x639px
>>134172893
it really wouldnt
>>
File: 1492184519840.jpg (279KB, 495x588px) Image search: [Google]
1492184519840.jpg
279KB, 495x588px
>>134175188
>>
>>134175188
>It can't work in the US unless you want to balkanize what was the greatest country in the world
It's only the "greatest country in the world" thanks to the white population. And there's ways to do it other than balkanisation, although giving blacks a slice might be preferable.
>>
I always hated this shit. A kind of unfortunate looking guy grows a hitler stache as a joke. Some butthurt leftist then decides to edit a still of his video because only ugly racist people are allowed to disagree with feminism.

I've seen a lot of similar pictures over the years. I wonder how many guys have had to hide their presence on the internet because of a feminist with too much free time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.