[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Democrats are pushing this lie of the Kremlin hacking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486585478656.jpg (71KB, 880x558px) Image search: [Google]
1486585478656.jpg
71KB, 880x558px
Why are the Democrats are pushing this lie of the Kremlin hacking the election to what end? Is it war with Russia? All this says to me is they would let me and my other military comrades die in a fake war because they didn't win the election. If you support the Democrats. You are a traitor this country.

We already went through this shit with Iraq.
>>
You should be hoping for war. It is the only way to cleanse America
>>
>>134167406
Go read Hillary's emails on wikileaks when she was secretary of state. She clearly labeled her plans.

>Libya gets over thrown.
>Overthrow Syria next.
>Force a war with Iran to force a war with Russia.
She clearly says in the emails her ultimate goal was a war with Russia. McCain is working towards the same goal and so are many others in power. Trump threw a huge wrench into their plans.
>>
>>134167406
Didn't know they solved the latest Captcha
>>
>>134167406
Why are you a fucking illiterate retard? Did you drop out of high school? Are you too fat fingered to type correctly? WTF is your problem?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>134167631
What? And all the right leaners are the ones that are sent off and killed? Yeah no unless you want cucks and fags to run the country
>>
The objective was not war. That would be too destructive. Remember, Russia is the only country that can destroy America because it has a very powerful arsenal.

The real reason for the Muh Russia bullshit is that the American empire saw that they were becoming weak in Europe as the relationship between Russia and their German vassal grew and flourished.

You have to remember that even before America became a force, it had been a long term policy of the British empire to keep Russia and Germany apart. The combination of Russian resources and Russian control of the strategically dominant position in the Eurasian heartland combined with German industry and technology would form the most powerful alignment on the planet.

America faced the same problem. Relations between Germany and Russia were going too well and so to force a break in that relationship, American staged a coup in Ukraine.

The idea of the coup was to create a neo Nazi regime that would be a permanent threat to Russia and would forever close the land link between Germany and Russia.

The coup would have the added value of depriving Russia of their naval base in Crimea, as punishment for them stopping Obama from bombing the living shit out of Syria.

As I said, The ultimate objective was not war. It was to create a new cold war and iron curtain on the model of the cold war with North Korea.

There would be a huge and costly military presence on Russias border, the client states of Europe would be forced to base and pay for a huge American military presence in Europe and they would have to spend trillions on American weapons.

This state of affairs was to be perpetual with every move by Russia met with a bombardment of fear mongering propaganda, and every attempt at reproachment foiled and the failure blamed on Russia.

Trump has ruined this plan and thats why the entire establishment is screaming.
>>
>>134168803
Bang on.
>>
>>134167631
Civil war is the only way to cleanse America.
>>
Been to long since a major conflict
By the waves of history a massive conflict was statistically supposed to happen around 2000 but turned into proxy wars instead of all out war
basically, Molach needs blood
>>
Any war between the big powers will go nuclear within hours or minutes depending on who is in command. The smart thing to do is to launch your strategic arsenal before the other fella.

It's really not an option.
>>
>>134168803
Damnit Chingochonman, just say all whites uniting to fight White Genocide would foil the kikes plan. You would still be allowed into space, as we return to our home Galaxy.
>>
>>134167631
Yes, the cleansing of CIS white males is long overdue. Go get drafted to die for Israel white boi, Tyrone will look after your house and wife back home.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.