[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Australian woman in Minneapolis rings police to report p

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170719-170501.png (664KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-170501.png
664KB, 1080x1920px
>Australian woman in Minneapolis rings police to report possible crime occurring in an alleyway
>police arrive
>Woman approaches police vehicle on the driver's side in her pajamas
>Arab officer in the passenger side of the vehicle fires a bullet into the woman's abdomen, killing her
>both officers had their body cameras switched off, against department policy
>officer responsible for the shot refuses to make a statement
>officer receives paid suspension
What does /pol/ make of this?

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/police-shooters-partner-stunned-by-fatal-shooting-of-justine-damond/news-story/2d970505fa5dbdc18361cc38a0bf88bf
>>
>>134165297
You described murder.
>>
>>134165297
always remember that the police are not on your side
>>
>>134165297

Taste the burger
Enjoy your murder
>>
>>134165297
>come to america
>get shot
>die

I’m surprised she lasted that long.
>>
This is why I never call the cops
Fuck my country man it's a fucking circus
>>
>>134165297
My bad, the cop is from from Somalia, he's not Arab. Rest of the story is accurate.
>>
>>134166324

>Somalis

Never hear a single positive thing about them. I think the problem is assimilation. They migrate here and create cloisters where most of their interactions are with other Somalis. Integration doesnt work that way
>>
>>134165620
*nigger police
>>
>>134165620
This.
Police do not exist to protect you, they exist to protect the government FROM you and to prevent you harming criminals who have violated your rights.
>>
>>134166684
No police officer is on your side. From the start they have an "us vs them" mind set
>>
File: the call that saved Europe.jpg (46KB, 373x338px) Image search: [Google]
the call that saved Europe.jpg
46KB, 373x338px
>>134165297
>What does /pol/ make of this?

Anglo genocide.
Bet he sneaked in through G*rmany.

https://archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

https://archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan
>>
>>134166570
If only the Somalis were to be sprinkled into homogeneous white communities they would surely become like them! It's not like race is a real thing, right?
>>
>>134165297
poor MILFy Shelia
>>
>>134166324
Still Muslim. So...same in my book.
>>
>>134165517
Police in murica have a licence to do that
>>
One libtard less in the world; killed by one of their pet monkeys.

She may have part of liberal rent-a-mob.
>>
>>134165297
America is not safe. You should not visit

Come to best Korea for holiday please
>>
>>134172177
There is nothing to suggest this.
>>
>>134166570
>and create cloisters.
I didn't realize they were so religious. Deus vult, Somalis!
>>
File: Bogans.jpg (29KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
Bogans.jpg
29KB, 550x367px
>>134172531
>liberal immigrant whines that only cops and military should have guns like in Ausfagia
>nothing to suggest this

Yeah, fuck off cunt.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.