[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite my attempts to redpill Christian normies, many of them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Good+goy_dc48e3_5512354.jpg (90KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
Good+goy_dc48e3_5512354.jpg
90KB, 600x449px
Despite my attempts to redpill Christian normies, many of them still fall back on bible scripture and believe that kikes are really "God's chosen people".

I don't know how to dispel this illusion. What can I do?
>>
File: saxon4.jpg (864KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
saxon4.jpg
864KB, 1200x1600px
>>134153118
paganpill them.
>>
>>134153118
Not even a Christian but replacement theology is literally the only way the bible makes any sense. I don't know how retarded do you have to be to be a Christian and not hold that view.
>>
You dispel that fiction by reiterating the same point 4 times in one night.
>>
>>134153118
Fuck off retard jews aren't God's choosen. Stop lying.

Romans 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

>>134153240
That's gay
>>
>>134153295
Well, christians always had soft spot for "older brothers in faith". Even in christianised rome paganism would get you killed while judaism was perfectly legal.
>>
>>134153118
If Jews are the chosen people, why did Christ make Christianity
>>
>>134153763
>stop lying
About jews not being gods choosen?
>>
>>134153118
I don't understand, even mainstream Christianity doesn't teach that Jews are privileged (don't know about the Protestants but Apostolic Christians sure as well don't teach that). The New Chosen, or the New Israel, is the Church itself
>>
Sit back and watch them burn
Check it
>>
>>134153295

This is actually helpful, and illuminates the possible core of the problem: an over-literal interpretation of the bible.
>>
File: 1500072194183.jpg (19KB, 236x255px) Image search: [Google]
1500072194183.jpg
19KB, 236x255px
>>134153118
step 1 would be stopping talking to brainwashed cucks
>>
Consider giving Israel more of your tax money. I'm sure that'll help.
>>
>>134153118
Only protestants, particularly in America push the God's chosen people shit
>>
>>134154026
>an over-literal interpretation of the bible.

This is a modern problem that comes from protestantism, mainly located in America. Biblical literalism, Sola scriptura, has been heresy for hundreds of years in catholicism and orthodoxy
>>
>>134153118
It's this whole "God's chosen people" and "God of Israel" shit that helped push me away from Christianity in the first place. I keep on trying to find my way back, but still cannot get over it. I guess that it could just be the version of Christianity I was raised with or the fact that my Dutch mother keeps on going on about how she wishes she was Jewish.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.