[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hobby Lobby and its owner, the Green family, were recently found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 625268-1499403939-wide.jpg (35KB, 599x300px) Image search: [Google]
625268-1499403939-wide.jpg
35KB, 599x300px
Hobby Lobby and its owner, the Green family, were recently found guilty of purchasing thousands of ancient artifacts illegally smuggled out of Iraq.

They were warned by their own antiquities consultant, "I would regard the acquisition of any artifact likely from Iraq … as carrying considerable risk." Despite numerous red flags, the corporation bought the items anyway. The company and family are working to open their "Museum of the Bible" in Washington, DC this fall, and these artifacts were expected to be featured.

The very nature of black market Middle Eastern antiquities means that a significant portion of the $1.6 million that they wired to 7 different banks accounts may have gone to fund terrorism. It is well known that Daesh, or the Islamic State of Iraq, have used the black market sale of artifacts to fund much of their war. Estimates of their income from antiquities ranges from $7 million to $4 billion.

The behavior of Hobby Lobby and the Green family is criminal, and has taken advantage of a terror-ravaged region to advance their Bible-based agenda. Urge the Department of Homeland Security to investigate the links between the Hobby Lobby purchases and terror groups like Daesh.
>>
>Leftists are still this salty about Hobby Lobby winning at the U.S. Supreme Court
>>
>>134149490
get a life lefty cunt no one cares
>>
>>134149490
Sounds more like they want to save whatever artifacts they can.

Wouldn't want preservation of culture now would we?
>>
They did nothing wrong. They were trying to preserve ancient history before Ahmed and his Taliban of Habibib ISIS fighters could destroy it.

Only reason libtards are mad is because they don't want to pay for birth control for white girls who take nigger dicks, and won't let their precious Muzzies destroy ancient history so they can rewrite it in the future.
>>
>was found guilty
>plz investigate
You're a fucking moron
>>
>>134149490
Why the fuck does hobby lobby have the retarded coupon scheme?
I wanted an air brush and compressor and i had to come in two separate days to use the 40% one item coupon they give out every single day and is necessary for every purchase unless you wanna pay out the ass.
>>
>>134149490
What about smuggling shit out to actually avoid demolition by ISIS?
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (88KB, 482x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
88KB, 482x397px
>>134151904
Preserve what exactly though? America won't be 'preserved' 1000 years from now. You burgers sharted in all the marts.
>>
>>134152198
>America won't be 'preserved' 1000 years from now
Why on earth would you suppose that?
>>
god I can't believe Hobby Lobby robbed Hammurabis through Abu Dhabi
>>
>>134152198
Get fucked faggot we have a mountainside with four human faces carved into it
>>
>>134149490
Better than letting ISIS smash them like the iconoclastic faggots they are tbqhfalamalam
>>
File: IMG_1538.jpg (73KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1538.jpg
73KB, 403x391px
>>134149490
>libs still colon collapsed that the Green falily won in the supreme court
>>
>>134149490
>were recently found guilty of
Wasn't it civil trial?
>>
>>134152372
lul
>>
>>134149490
These artifacts now have no research value. Their real value does not lie in being gawked at or preserved in a museum. Without knowing where they were found, how deep, context, associations, etc. they can not be used to gain knowledge about the life and times of the people who made them.

Not a big deal though, as the Greens are dumb enough to fool easily. probably 90% of them were made last year. Bible scientists are easy to trick.
>>
>>134152095
Repeat customers is the life blood of businesses.
>>
The hobby lobby christcucks generally want to preserve these artifacts. Leaving them in Iraq puts them at risk for destruction or sale to Russian/Saudi billionaires that will not appreciate them for their religious value.
>>
File: Holly1.png (439KB, 513x805px) Image search: [Google]
Holly1.png
439KB, 513x805px
What ever happened to Holly Hobby Lobby?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.