[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that North Carolina is a communist hellhole and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: download.png (4KB, 365x138px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 365x138px
Daily reminder that North Carolina is a communist hellhole and shouldn't be considered part of Dixie.

I motion to allow Indiana take their place
>>
>>134146385
*votes 54% for the republican candidate*
*imposes the tranny banny*
*pours vinagear on pulled pork*
*imposes a flat tax*
*fucks my fat Appalachian wife in the morning*
*goes to work in the future megapolis of The Triangle*
*parties at night on the outer banks*
nice try honey ;)))))
>>
File: 1500308952904.jpg (30KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1500308952904.jpg
30KB, 600x395px
>>134146773
> ONLY 54% Republican (purple state)
>COL highest in all of Dixie
>chimp outs every week
>>
File: IMG_4527.jpg (67KB, 652x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4527.jpg
67KB, 652x600px
>>134147113
>purple state
>as close as sc and texas
just admit we're all dying or that NC is still dixieland
>COL
?
>chimp outs every week
not since that charlotte shooting to my knowledge
most of the nigs and protesters weren't southerners anyway lmao

NC has it's faults mostly hinging on whatever carpetbaggers bring down here; but it's still thoroughly Southern outside of the university areas and the Triangle.
>>
>>134148070
Don't forget the liberal hellhole that is Asheville. I fucking hate this city.
>>
>>134146385
Hello Shit Carolina

I wondered when you'd speak up

Stay poor
>>
>>134150170
Dude easy to move

And Asheville's awesome unless youre a pasty fucking shutin
>>
File: fag.jpg (99KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
99KB, 1050x1050px
Honestly fuck the rest of the scummies who talk shit, North Carolina is far by beautiful than many of the other "true states" and just like those states they have SHITHOLES and hell holes. Shoot it is a fucking idiotic state and fuck the feds sometimes there. but aye, gotta love a true southern place.
>>
>>134150170
asheville aint even bad
its just surpassing portland levels of street freaks
>>
>tfw living in Maryland and someone says that THEY living in a brown communist shithole
>>
>>134150170
>>134150470
>>134151258

Asheville's great, for the most part. The food is fantastic. I went to a summer camp in Black Mountain each summer for ten years, some of my fondest memories
>>
>>134151422
Maryland is an absolute hellhole but NC is worse
>>
>>134151792
>
baltimore is too physically repulsive to enter; residents aside.
outside of that its a glorified DC suburb with its slice of delmarva and annapolis being the only redeemable features
makes NC looks like the promised land, which it is
>>
>>134146385
NC born and raised here, it's getting worse every day. Either it's the goddamn liberals from the college towns, or the Northeners that come down after selling their expensive ass houses in their shithole of a state they came from. They just have to come to my Peidmont and drive like assholes.
>>
>>134150170
Went to Linville Gorge the other day it was wicked Asheville is cool for outdoor stuff. But yeah the liberals are the worst part.
>>
>>134146385
Rainbows are shit nobody likes those. Gotta zap em all. Chimpokumon
>>
>>134150357

ITT: Things that are better about NC than SC. I'll start: Roads
>>
>>134155225
can confirm
>>
File: nc ball.png (28KB, 416x434px) Image search: [Google]
nc ball.png
28KB, 416x434px
>>134146385
what the fuck

fuck off faggot, NC is pure uncut dixie. NC STRONG!
>>
>>134155297

Soon as you go over the SC state line the roads become shit.
>>
File: IMG_3997.jpg (205KB, 750x1226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3997.jpg
205KB, 750x1226px
>>134150470
>>134151473
>>134151258
When's the last time you guys came to this town? It's pretty much Little Portland now. It was different a decade ago, but this town full of far left radicals now. I grew up here and it used to be great but now it's crowded, traffic is terrible, feminists, fags and trannys everywhere, anti-Trump protests on a weekly basis, plus we are in a housing crisis because the people that run the city care way more about that sweet tourism money than the citizens, and a small 3 bedroom house costs over $300k. All they do is build hotel after hotel here. It used to be beautiful but leftie transplants ruined it. Not to mention I went to the courthouse for jury duty a few months ago and the restrooms were "gender neutral" and they're in talks right now to have pride flag crosswalks downtown and willing to spend a shit ton of taxpayers money to get them. They also canceled a sculpture that they had already commissioned a dude to make because there "wasn't enough diversity" in the group of people that decided on it and created a city job to make sure all the decisions being made are decided by a committee of equal representation for our diverse community. Fuck this town.

https://youtu.be/TZZTad8mmDI
>>
This is now a North Carolina supremacy thread, especially in regards to South Carolina. One word to start us off that another anon said earlier, roads.
>>
File: banner2.jpg (204KB, 1000x322px) Image search: [Google]
banner2.jpg
204KB, 1000x322px
>>134157597

Pimento cheese. Ruth's master race here. Palmetto cheese a shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.