[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it part of business culture to wear the most uncomfortable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: business-tie-6_2602450.jpg (33KB, 626x425px) Image search: [Google]
business-tie-6_2602450.jpg
33KB, 626x425px
Why is it part of business culture to wear the most uncomfortable clothing possible? I really doubt this actually makes people work better. Those tight collars and tight suits must not be great for circulation. The restraining nature of the clothes prevents a freeform feeling of movement and leads to constrained thinking.
>>
>>134144332

Wear whatever you want faggot
>>
Wtf get fitted cheesedick. You arent gonna be doing summersaults.
>>
stop buying fitted suits then, go reviewbrah-mode
>>
I think it's more the idea of being formal and professional in a place of work rather than whether it's comfortable or not. I mean you want to come in and everyone has nothing but their underwear on do you?
>>
>>134144332
a suit that actually fits you is very comfortable you slovenly faggot

virgin wool,cashmere, linen, high quality cottons all feel better than walmart tier denim sweatpants and poly blend trash
>>
>>134144455
>>134144562

I mainly hate tucking in shirts. Always feels like it's dragging my neck down, like a weight that is pulling down my throat
>>
>>134146285
sounds like you're pulling the shirt down too much or the collar doesn't fit properly

also unless you're wearing a tie you shouldn't have the top button done up
>>
>>134144332
Suits are comfy af. Stop being poor and buy a well made fitted suit.
>>
>>134146823
This, I can virtually sleep in my suits. They're the evolution of practical clothing of older generations, so they should reflect that.
>>
Finding a matching belt is probably the most easiest part.

Just steal one from your roommate and pretend to get mad when he notices.
>>
>>134144332
It's a relic of the past, in 100 years women will wear pasties and thongs to work
>>
>>134146285
Tucking in shirts is just gross, anyone who does it looks filthy.
>>134147520
>wearing belts
How about you wear pants that fit?
>>
File: 1477784009442.jpg (819KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1477784009442.jpg
819KB, 1400x2000px
>>134144332
because ayy white people lmao
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.