[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How and why did "traps" and and trap culture start?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0169.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
How and why did "traps" and and trap culture start? And why are they so popular on 4chan?

Are traps proof that males today are becoming less masculine and more feminine and the days go on? What the fuck is in the water/food?

Also why do some people think that traps aren't gay? are they just denying their repressed faggyness?
>>
Traps and trannies literally created 4chan. /pol/ will regret biting the hand that feeds them. Mark my words. Oldfags made you and they can take you out just as easily.
>>
They are popular with anime/vidya people.

Like asking why anime is popular on 4chan
>>
>>134140410
I have no idea....I skip those threads, just like the thread with a photo of a chick giving head to a horse. Yup, skip right over them. Closet gays like traps. Period.
>>
>>134140410
Slippery slope
>>
File: File.jpg (242KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
File.jpg
242KB, 957x1024px
>>134140410
Redpilled homonationalists unite!
>>
Back in 2007 or so, moot declared that he wished to be little girl.
>>
>>134140681
wish they would
>>
Like Pepe the frog who began as the feels good man frog, it actually comes from 420chan. They have a cd board which discusses hormone drugs and how to get them extra-legally. They then started posting their pictures on more popular boards like 4chan b.
>>
File: 1497443248787.webm (502KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497443248787.webm
502KB, 480x480px
>>134140410
Because they're cute
>>
>>134140410
IM GONNA ANSWER DESU
with the coming of womens empowerment and separation men still feel a need to be men. (read the way of man by jack donovan for a explanation of this) While some men are harmed by the shifting overton sexual dichotomy. While the "men" are still physically men they pick up female habits and become fem-gays
Not with the destruction of the nuclear family what comes from this is a empty position for the feminine position in the house hold, and its filled by femme-men or im some cases traps.
If you have women wanting to leave the plantation and you will have a rise in gay couples that still hope for some semblance of a "trad" life without women, Which usually entails on man taking up the fem role and another filling his duty as the man and forming a family via surrogate or adoption.
>>
>>134140749
Agreed, don't know why they say it isn't gay, that's so fucking dumb
>>
>>134140410
its simple
men are attracted to femininity
feminism is promoting masculine traits in real women
traps act feminine to be the opposite of what they are
therefor attraction to feminine traps
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.