[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When anarchists overthrow the government and society collapses,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

When anarchists overthrow the government and society collapses, I propose we fortify a large area of Detroit and establish our own self sustaining, Fascist state.

Suggestions on names are welcome.
>>
>>134139909
>self-sustaining

You don't know what fascism is, do you?
>>
>>134139909
can i be Der Fappenfuheur?
>>
>>134139909
I'm actually from Detroit so perhaps I can offer some advice on this.

The best area this may work is Belle Isle since it has one entrance and exit. It's the largest public park in the world and easily defensible. Plus it sits at the mouth of the river. Controlling the island controls travel along the waterways which would be critical in the event of collapse since you can control travel.

More than happy to answer any questions on the local area
>>
Why Detroit? It's in complete shambles already why not Manhattan or some other island that has easy sea-access?
>>
>>134139991
>>134140148
You can both jerk each other off to keep yourselves warm outside the city gates.
>>
>>134140350
Because we need farmland. Probably easier to bulldoze a bunch of ramshackled crack dens than Manhattan.
>>
>>134140501
Manhattan would have easy access to upstate NY which is full of farmland
>>
>>134140501
I want to warn you about this actually. Due to construction and the refineries downriver a significant portion of the cities soil is not actually good for farming. Once again I'd point to Belle isle if you want to do this.
>>
>>134140266
>I'm actually from Detroit
Condolences
>>
>>134140501
You need rich soils in order to farm. Perferably organic.
>>
>>134139909
Why Detroit? It's a shit hole.
>>
>>134139909
fortify Manhattan with a direct line from upstate NY or even parts of Long island for produce and farming. youd be shocked to know that their IS farm country that is very rich in upper Westchester County. From Upper Westchester to Manhattan is honestly about 30-45 minutes
>>
>>134140266
They just need to stay the fuck away from our water, it's gotten dirty enough as is, I'm enforcing a quarantine of all non-Michiganders to the fortress project surrounding the Special Toledo Containment Zone, anyone who proves their worth or expertise can be bumped up to detail units in the habitation blocks and water treatment plantations. it'll require enough labor after everything goes down that there won't be much competition beyond basic merit.
>>
>>134143001
Your high
The east coast is gonna be a blood bath.
>>
>>134144129
this will never happen tho lol, Im just saying if it ever were to (And it wont) the best choice is manhattan or california
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.