[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be German >Great scientist >Discover and expose Clara

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Max_Clara_(1899-1966).jpg (84KB, 383x479px) Image search: [Google]
Max_Clara_(1899-1966).jpg
84KB, 383x479px
>Be German
>Great scientist
>Discover and expose Clara cells
>Dome shaped cells that line the lungs
>Detoxify harmful agents
>Your discovery leads to amazing advancement for people with asthma
>One of the most deadly diseases, that inflict millions of people

>People discover you were part of the Nazi party
>Didn't actually do anything, except use the dead victims as experiments (they were already dead)
>Have your discoveries completely wiped from the books
>Rename your cells you discovered to Club cells
>All because you were a nazi

So when are we expunging the founding fathers and their achievements for their (((sins)))? Rome? Byzantine Empire? Greece? Most of Europe? We need history to be cleansed!
>>
Fuck nazis. We kicked kraut ass in 45, we'll kick it again if they get too uppity
>>
File: 055[1].jpg (197KB, 799x687px) Image search: [Google]
055[1].jpg
197KB, 799x687px
>>134136942
>>
You realise this is happening again right now in general against white men?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/07/16/feminist-scientists-say-citing-research-by-straight-white-men-promotes-a-system-of-oppression/

This is just what the left does, it finds people it can't beat and brings them down.
>>
>>134137137
But isn't this literally what they claimed the nazis did? Burn history and literature that didn't fit their world view?
>>
>>134137419
Yes.

Post modernists are literally post, as in beyond, modernism and our favourite modernist philosopher said be careful when you fight monsters. Issue here is they're post this and their favourite Frankfurt school philosophers told them that they're immune from becoming monsters.

They're basically claiming to be post-hypocrisy.
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>134137666
>Those digits
>>
>>134136716
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Paulescu
If y'all niggers use insulin, check this guy.
>>
>>134136716
That is just a bunch of lies put out by ((fake)) news. I'm a doctor at a fairly prestigious hospital in the U.S. and I can tell you that pretty much everyone uses these Eponyms ...even for diseases discovered by Scientists who were actual Fucking Nazis. we still Call them Clara cells. We still call it Wegner's (who was a major Nazi involved in the concentration camps). We still call it Reiter's Arthritis` Don't be here the lies of the liberal media
>>
>>134138689
I just did a transcription job for a college professor and he is explaining to all the new med students why it's called club cells instead of clara.

It's happening bro.
>>
>>134136716
History is now stored mostly electronically. How many paper encyclopedias are people buying these days? The (((ministry of truth))) is hard at work goyim.
>>
>>134138802
Well the good thing is the fact that it goes both ways. At least until the internet gets put into the hands of the government.

Something like (((Net Neutrality)))
>>
>>134136942
go back to le reddit and kikebook nigger
>>
>>134138928
>Something like (((Net Neutrality)))
This. I can't believe that people are so retarded that they think BIG BRO WILL FIX IT. Profit motive is what gets shit done. If your ISP provides a shitty service for no reason, a new one will eventually move in and take all their customers.

That is, if the ISPs don't have artificial monopolies granted by local (((government)))
>>
>>134139189
That's the problem. Brain dead basement dwellers and plebbitors don't realize that the regional monopolies only exist because of government in the first place.

Now we're about to hand over the last bastion of free speech, just because some faggot can't bear the thought of having to pay 5 more shekels a month to watch Big Bang Theory.
>>
>>134138774
ye a, but the "silent curriculum" of Medical Education ensures that these names live on.

e.g. we all still use the old terms in work settings so new doctors learn them

also you should show that Professor thes AJR article arguing we should Keep these names as it commemorates the horrific Shit these guys did
>>
>>134137666
Post modernists still hold to much of the modernist ethos, however. They actually aren't postmodern enough.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.