/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ OFFICIAL HOW TO FIX THIS BOARD POWERRANKINGS 1. Stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1499133330915.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1499133330915.png
142KB, 600x842px
/pol/ OFFICIAL HOW TO FIX THIS BOARD POWERRANKINGS

1. Stop posting in general threads
2. Tripfags get sent to the gas chamber
3. Reddit is never mentioned or discussed for any reason, its existence is never acknowledged because it is for faggots and if you care about reddit you should most definitely kill yourself
4. Posters that identify as females should be sent to the gas chamber
5. Posting in a thread that occurs almost everyday with little variation is a one way ticket to the gas chamber
6. Anyone who shills for leftist causes gets a rock to the temple

This board is in dire need of fresh memes and OC. There should always be something Nazi related on the frontpage just to scare normies.

Thank you
>>
File: 1488596086979.jpg (148KB, 1200x752px) Image search: [Google]
1488596086979.jpg
148KB, 1200x752px
>>
Totally agree, but I feel like number 4 needs to be re-worded to deal with the rare possibility of biological females.
>>
>>134134472
Females can lurk or pretend to be men.

No female has ever offered anything positive to /pol/ it is all attention whoring
>>
>>134134472
7. communist posters, ironic or not, get sent to the gas chamber
>>
>>134134041
this thread should be eternally bumped on the front page and when it hits the limit a new one should be made. must be tradition with the way things are going
>>
>>134134600
these faggots need to learn about board culture
>>
Agreed, but anyone that posts or posts in an e-celeb thread also needs the breathe in the toxic fumes.
>>
>>134134813
Good addition

Posting about Lauren Southern should be death by being drawn and quartered
>>
>>134134911
Female e-celebs warrant an extra harsh punishment. They shall be drawn and quartered INSIDE the gas chambers
>>
>>134135006
Im fine with going full Draco and having every punishment being a different form of death

New kids and normie faggots take note
>>
>>134134472
refer to 4chan rules subsection female:
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>134134041
You forgot the most important one

>e-celeb threads result in a ban

No more pewdiepie, jontron, sargon, or any of those cucks
>>
>>134135254
Exactly. No need for gas chambers.

>>134134590
Silence colonial scum.
>>
>>134135278
As much as I like pewds it is excessive

/pol/ doesn't fanboy anyone except Jared Taylor because they way he pronounces huuwhite makes my dick tingle
>>
>>134135278
/pol/ OFFICIAL UPDATED LIST OF CRIMES AGAINST THE STATE AND CULTURE

1. Posting in generals or threads that frequently occur
2. Namefagging, tripfagging and posting enough in the same manner or at the same time every night where its obviously the same person = death sentence
3. Tits or GTFO
4. No discussion of Reddit for any reason, it does not exist your soul belongs to 4chan
5. No shilling for E-Celebs
6. Leftists should always be brutally mocked
7. There must always be at least one Nazi related thread near the main page
8. Fresh OC is the lifeblood of /pol/ and if you contribute to this by making new original threads or images you are helping make this place better
>>
File: 1486339526673.png (274KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486339526673.png
274KB, 414x508px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.