[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last week >wife comes home from seeing Wonder Woman >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1496976824955.jpg (190KB, 600x868px) Image search: [Google]
1496976824955.jpg
190KB, 600x868px
>last week
>wife comes home from seeing Wonder Woman
>she tells me about the plot
>am intrigued that it involves the Great War, didn't expect that, not that I am familiar w/ WW
>we start talking about both world wars
>holocaust comes up
>I almost use the word "allegedly" when talking about it
>mfw

What is happening to me
>>
The anti-British propaganda is working.
>>
>>134133965
does your wife go to the cinema alone?
>>
>>134133965
You are transforming into an American
>>
>>134134114
I went with her, movie was shit.
The blowjob was ok
>>
>>134133965

lol being scared to talk candidly to/with your wife. cucked
>>
>>134133965
Your own spouse doesn't know your political beliefs and you're sure enough she'll disagree with them that you're afraid to tell her? Why did you marry her, exactly?
>>
>>134134339
>>134134583
This
>>
>>134134114
No, she went with some other female family members

>>134134339
I don't even know how I feel about it. I don't see how questioning the official narrative of the holocaust would go over. We don't talk about politics very much.
>>
>>134134583

I don't know what I believe anymore
>>
>>134134758
Just read her the quotes about the masturbating machines and holocoaster and say
>"oh wow did you know about this"
>"hard to believe something that outlandish is true but I guess it is huh, thats crazy"
>"but then again sometimes people told tall tales back then cause the internet wasnt there to fact check it"
>"hey I'm not saying I believe this but do you think he could be lying? I mean, its almosy unbelieveable isnt honey? Oh well I guess we'll never know"
And just kind of guage to her reaction
>>
>>134134758
>We don't talk about politics very much.
Good for you. That means that you have a good wife, and I say this with sincerity. But that does not mean that you should let her be deluded by this world's evil. Either avoid these topics and let her remain ignorant and pure or drop the pills whenever situations like these arise.

>>134134847
>I don't know what I believe anymore
I get the feeling you're bullshiting us here, OP.
>>
>>134133965
That sucks. You married someone that does not share you views.
>>
File: 514.jpg (34KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
514.jpg
34KB, 623x414px
>>134133965
>Been with wife for 10 years
>Christian and pretty conservative, but we don't talk religion or politics much
>Find out she was a Hilldawg supporter after Trump won the election
>Have slowly redpilled her over the last 8 months
>Totally realizes the Great Replacement is fueled by Jewish banking conglomerates, the MSM is bought and paid for, and history has been rewritten to benefit certain "minorities"

I get where your concern is at my dude, but remember, you're supposed to be the head of the household. If she trusts your wisdom (and, you know, you not to come off like a crazy person like half of these /pol/ louts) you will be astonished what you can accomplish.

Or she'll divorce you. But either way, it's better than stepping on eggshells, right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.