[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals rely so much on emotions when arguing? And why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why do liberals rely so much on emotions when arguing? And why do they always resort to ad hominem attacks and labeling their opponents various "-ists?"
>>
Because they lack the intelligence to formulate logical arguments.
>>
File: 1776.jpg (92KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
1776.jpg
92KB, 840x420px
>>134133935
Liberalism relies on feel-good ideas of "equality", "fairness", and "morality". That's not to say that the right-wing isn't in favor of our own ideas of equality and morality, but these are based in logical foundations, rather than what feels right at the time. Hence why the same reasoning we used in 1776 is still used today, truths and logic do not change, only emotions do.
>>
To much Yogic philosophy: imagine things into being, with the power of intention. So the fact that the leftists ideas are wrong is irrelevant to them, because they mind wash themselves into thinking if they can create their own reality, regardless of natural laws.
>>
I really hate these tactics and this approach.

Leftist policies are bad in and of themselves. Its not how they're argued or how they're propagated that needs to be pointed out and targeted.
>>
because they're stupid.
>>
>>134133935
Read the rules for radicals, your average libtard doesn't know it, but they have been conditioned to follow those, and once a dog whistle is blown they attack with activists.
>>
>>134133935
Because that is how you win in politics. At least in democracy. You'll notice the left have been winning for like 300 years
>>
File: 1d3.jpg (79KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1d3.jpg
79KB, 533x800px
>>134135745
>>
>>134136348
Not a leftist. Stating facts
>>
>>134136492

Still a fucking leaf. Fuck off to /v/ and make posts about how you want to see more black transexual people represented in games.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.