[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you guys want to gas the jews why do you even bother denying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2566189_orig.jpg (50KB, 540x372px) Image search: [Google]
2566189_orig.jpg
50KB, 540x372px
if you guys want to gas the jews why do you even bother denying the holocaust? shouldn't you be celebrating it?
>>
i wouldn't want to gas them (as bad) if they weren't constantly lying about what germany supposedly did to them.
>>
>>134133736
but why would they lie about that?
>>
>>134133561
We want to send them to madagascar, duh.
>>
I wish it were true but I'm redpilled.
>>
>>134134230
The Nazi's promised the Jews that they would make Israel happen.
Who do you think edited the photos from inside of Germany? It was the Germans. They fulfilled their promise to the Jewish people.
>>
>>134133561
The Holocaust never happened, but I can't wait for it to happen again.
>>
honestly we should celebrate it
how are the so called victims of that war people that werent even willing to fight for themselves?
that makes them cowards pussys faggots traitors and losers
not even willing to fight for eachother yet were supposed to have sympathy for them because they whine a lot?
>>
>>134133561
What's the most autistic of the 'new' flag posters on /pol/ and why is it ancaps?
>>
>>134134230
why wouldnt they
if you need evidence that jews lie about literally everything just look into anything any jew has ever sad
>>
>>134133561
Why should we celebrate something that didn't happen?
>>
can we start ridiculing the jews for being fucking faggot pussy traitors to allow hitler to gas them all?
how do they get away with not fighting?
its not ok to gas them because they are fucking faggots? how does this line of thinking make any sense?
everyone else actually fights back like a human
>>
>>134135685
Jewassic Park?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.