[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the left seem to attract immature obese men in their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: movieslob.png (36KB, 426x237px) Image search: [Google]
movieslob.png
36KB, 426x237px
Why does the left seem to attract immature obese men in their mid-thirties with overblown egos and a vendetta against masculinity?
>>
File: c61.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
c61.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>134130831
they are all the kids who got wrestled to the ground and got their heads farted on in school
>>
>Moviebob pretends that he was the kid who got shoved into the lockers in school

>Everybody knows his fat ass would never fit into a locker
>>
Hatred for people objectively better than them, so they crawl into their own heads until they genuinely believe only they are privy to the truth and being 'correct', fancying themselves true intellectuals.

Being left wing is always born out of jealously.
>>
File: So sorry.jpg (498KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
So sorry.jpg
498KB, 750x549px
>>134131504
The public persona he started to adopt around the time Gamergate started really agitated me.

>VIDEO GAMES ARE SEXIST
>CHARACTERS WITH BIG TITS ARE DEHUMANIZING
uhh bob didn't you make about 6 videos in the past about how much you loved video game characters with big tits?
>YES I DID BUT I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM PART OF THE PROBLEM
>IM A BAD GUY DONT BE LIKE ME

what a dickless, self-flagellating kuck
>>
>>134130831
I like Bob for how upfront he is about his insane bullshit, I wish all of his were like him and dropped the pretension
>>
File: CLhBIsEWUAEhXoS[1].jpg (37KB, 586x179px) Image search: [Google]
CLhBIsEWUAEhXoS[1].jpg
37KB, 586x179px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>134130831
Wow, I can cherrypick examples too. Lord knows the majority of conservatives don't look too well in the weight department either.
>>
>>134132818
>He skipped his grandmother's funeral to go sit and play SMB3 on a nintendo in his parents garage

>He was 31 years old at the time

Was it autism?
>>
File: 546b54.jpg (82KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
546b54.jpg
82KB, 960x640px
>>
>>134133267
>defending moviebob
>>
>>134133530
He was ass-raped at 9 years old
>>
File: 1493357713690.jpg (139KB, 1279x712px) Image search: [Google]
1493357713690.jpg
139KB, 1279x712px
>
>>
Cause they think being an ally will get them laid.
>>
>>134130831

Keep sucking down your fluoride and soy you good goy. Then when you hit mid 30's with 1/4th your natty testosterone level locked in for life, criticize those with better genetics.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.