[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /pol/ got a question.I started working in a building with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1492494149727.jpg (76KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1492494149727.jpg
76KB, 500x552px
ok /pol/ got a question.I started working in a building with alot of Hispanics...i mean like 60-80 percent.Now some speak decent English,but with that thick accent you can really understand.The company seems to hire them and even one of the hispanic managers had trouble reading english in a meeting today.

Should I call ICE? Can i get in trouble in anyway? Is it anomalously? They also dont require a highschool diploma and seem to be quick to hire anyone and seem lenient on criminal background checks.
>>
>>134129759
cant*
>>
How the fuck can I not find a decent job anywhere and these Mexis who don't even speak the language get to work in an office building.
>>
bumping for interest

in theory I'd report them
>>
>>134129759
>anomalously
>doesn't put spaces after punctuation
>can probably barely read
>too stupid to speak his own language
>bitching about Hispanics not being able to speak a second language

You just can't make this shit up.
>>
>>134130096
Not an office though.Sorry I wasn't specific.Its a factory.I also think the company knows something because they dont give us a lunch.Ive never worked a factory without a lunch.Even a quick one.Thats not a bomb but seems to be an indicator...maybe
>>
>>134130350
>too stupid to speak his own language
>speak his own language
>speak

>typing
>>
>>134130350
it's 4chan dude...
>>
>>134129759
Worked in the UK. You have no idea how much easier we have it here. At least Hispanics have a sense of decency.
>>
>>134130448
Oh good you can read. Now learn how to write better than a toddler and you might one day be smart enough to understand why you're working in a factory that doesn't give you lunch.

Hint: you're too fucking stupid. Good luck anon I have faith in you! You'll always have your autistic racism to make you feel superior!
>>
>>134131481
YU R PURTTTT''Y MADE BR OTHER,WY .SO BUTYBLASTED? MUT, BE R, MECAN
>>
>>134131457
What do you mean?
>>
File: typo.png (82KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
typo.png
82KB, 500x385px
>>134131481
>>134130350
>>
>>134131855
>what is irony?
>>
>>134131725
Working with Muslims who
>Have formed their own ghetto version of English that imitates black speech with a throaty, Arabic bent
>Have zero respect for the surrounding property/landscape, constantly spit/litter
>Constantly spout muh racism while ostracizing themselves from everyone that isn't a 'cousin-brother'
>Refuse to brush their teeth during Ramadan
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.